BT Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
customer service
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"We have received help from Tyrone both… We have received help from Tyrone both yesterday and today. He was very devoted and exceeded our expectations. He fixed an internet issue that we have had for a very long time and went the extra mile as he came in extra early the next day and made sure the problem was fixed. Many thanks from Bective Leslie Marsh team at Kensington."
Are you BT? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I was with Virgin for 1 year only and that was long enough. They cancelled my service 8 days before my contract term had finished, leaving us with no phone or broadband. Fortunately, BT stepped up and the router arrived within 3 days and the connection was made within 24 hours. I see all the complaints about BT, but try the others and like me you'll possibly return to BT for some satisfaction of good customer service."
"Had a problem with setting up my BT Sport package, but the sales advisor (Claire Edginton) was amazing - so patient & sympathetic. Went above and beyond the call of duty!"
"I was very happy with my switch. The customer service on the phone was excellent. Everything happened as it should, so easy. Price is good, not the cheapest, but good speed and reliability. I used live chat/ internet/telephone. All good"
"BT have just upgraded my broadband, during the upgrade there was an accidental break in service. I reported this at about 1700 on 27 December. A smart engineer arrived at 1100 on 28 December and tracked the fault back from the house to the cabinet, including checking the incoming wiring. All was fixed by 1230. First rate service. I also ended up with a SIM card that I didn't need, this was cancelled with a minimum of fuss. Thank you BT"
"Great customer service and assistance setting up my new Sim!"
"Wide range of products and services. They have the best up to date equipment and services"
"it was amazing service"
"After Virgin Media cancelled seven different dates to install broadband in our new house, BT gave us a date 4 weeks ahead, knot to it, came and we've had a good service ever since. I'm usually a complainer, but in this case... BT did well."
"great flexible service"
"We spoke to bt.and the phone call was very helpful,and after a slight problem they were very good and quick to get my needs sorted,very effectively."
"QUICK AND HELPFULL"
"Problems getting Internet fo our deaf daughter and her husband"
"They provided good advice and my product was sent quickly"
"the cjustomer services were efficiant and very professional i received the help i required and my sim cards were recieved bext day ."
"great customer service just now by Josh in your Accrington Billing Centre. Needs a pat on the back/well done from his line manager"
"BTCare are awsome at customer service, no fault"
"I reported my problem and a couple of hours later it was fixed! Brilliant customer service from the call centre :)"
BT is rated 1.47 based on 275 reviews