BT Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"Although I have not had an account for about 3 years, I recieved a letter to my address but with an unfamiliar name. Thinking this may be some scam - someone taking a phone contract for example - I rang BT. The call was answered by the Indian call centre staff (who were very polite) but sadly they really couldn`t understand what the problem was. (Indian call centres were the reason for leaving BT 3 years ago). I emailed the CEO - but they wouldn`t tell me why my address has been linked with someone elses name - just blaming the marketing dept. This is unnacceptable as your address allows companies to identify you and link you with your financial behaviour."
Are you BT? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rang today to sort out logging into a personal account 2.5 hours later still no joy! Not good enough BT............."
"Due to a divorce, they made transferring the landline phone no. to my wifes name very difficult by providing the wrong information to both of us, and not being very helpful at all. While the matter has finally been resolved, I am not happy with BT, a company I've been with for over 20 years and never had a problem before with. However, I won't be using them again."
"I am absolutly appalled at the service I have received over the last month along with the rude customer service!"
BT is rated 1.49 based on 222 reviews