BT Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
customer service
Ad Looking for similar companies? ? Adverts from our client network
"Bad broadband. Engineer booked. Got text to say he’d call in advance and NO CALL other than when he was outside my house! Not happy with product or service."
Are you BT? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Cold calling via ResQ BT are using this company to offer alternative packages to customers. All very well, but I prefer a written offer, and do not take kindly to strangers demanding private information from me to prove who I am when they ring me and I have no idea who they are. I found out later that ResQ rang me, but they did not identify themselves, and the individual concerned (Josh: no second name, of course) was argumentative and somewhat aggressive. He did let me know that my contract has expired, however, so I can now move to another supplier."
"Although I have not had an account for about 3 years, I recieved a letter to my address but with an unfamiliar name. Thinking this may be some scam - someone taking a phone contract for example - I rang BT. The call was answered by the Indian call centre staff (who were very polite) but sadly they really couldn`t understand what the problem was. (Indian call centres were the reason for leaving BT 3 years ago). I emailed the CEO - but they wouldn`t tell me why my address has been linked with someone elses name - just blaming the marketing dept. This is unnacceptable as your address allows companies to identify you and link you with your financial behaviour."
"Rang today to sort out logging into a personal account 2.5 hours later still no joy! Not good enough BT............."
"Due to a divorce, they made transferring the landline phone no. to my wifes name very difficult by providing the wrong information to both of us, and not being very helpful at all. While the matter has finally been resolved, I am not happy with BT, a company I've been with for over 20 years and never had a problem before with. However, I won't be using them again."
"I am absolutly appalled at the service I have received over the last month along with the rude customer service!"
BT is rated 1.46 based on 268 reviews