BT Q&A

3 Questions
9% of reviewers recommend BT

Got a Question?

I run a small taxi business with about 10 cars we moved over from a traditional phone line to a VoIP telephone system because we had to change locations. Oh my god that has to be the worst decision I have ever made in my business life I was advised by BT this was the only suitable solution VoIP. For a taxi business VoIP was the worst possible telephone system and it was so detrimental to a taxi company. Every time the internet signal went down we lost phone calls from customers which killed our business. I was just curious to know has anybody else had issues with VoIP and if so what business sectors were you in and how it has affected your business. I am not recovering from the days of VoIP I'm trying to rebuild my business if anybody else has any further advice please help me lol or maybe we have suggestions or advice that could help other people.

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Persevered for almost 2 years with Cloud phone, new handset recently & done lots & lots on online checks. It is NOT fit for purpose & is causing enormous problems - lost business. Need to speak to someone who will actually listen & take steps to rectify/ replace this utterly useless & unfit for purpose device - quickly?

Click here to view your answer
Why are this company still allowed to trade in the manner that they do? They are lairs, fraudsters and show total disregard to customers.