BSM Reviews

of reviewers recommend BSM
Read BSM Reviews
I had a really great instructor. She pushed me to be independent, but supported me very well. I was very happy with the level of teaching I received, and I am confident on the road as a result.
Hi Madeleine, Thanks for the review, great to hear your BSM instructor was so supportive and helped developed your skills and confidence. Good luck on the roads! Thanks BSM
Amazing instructor! Great teaching methods - thank you!
My instructor Hidayat has been providing an awesome training and support. I had a very limited time of 10 days before my exam and Hidayat has been extraordinarily good in training me during my 5 classes with him and i would definitely refer BSM and Hidayat to my friends.
My instructor was Adam, he was patient, positive and supportive. I highly recommend him.
I passed 2nd time but was very satisfied with my overall experience, my tutor was very friendly, patient and humorous, Thank you!
Overall it was a good experience and i saw the improvements i made week in week out. Picked me up at home even though i changed addresses and i managed to pass on my second attempt: so yea,they are worth a try.
I found the lessons to be very reasonably priced, the instructor was professional and friendly. Also they got me a pass! What more could I want?
I couldn’t have asked for a better instructor Simon Mier was an amazing instructor to have while I was learning to drive.
BSM were very helpful in all things and thanks for helping me to pass 1st time. One happy customer.
It was a great service
Hi I was had practices with my instructors. it’s like 4 months and 4 time I didn’t pass that’s why At the suggestion one of my friends, I insured my best friends car with just ten pounds and went there and pass .I had no problems during your workout with my instructor and we were very friendly. Anyway thanks for the good service
Adam was a fantastic driving instructor, so glad I choose BSM!
Excellent driving lessons, took me a few times but Alan managed to get me to pass with gentle but firm instruction!
Bsm are good and my instructor was good
My instructor was amazing
Great
Hidayat was the best instructor I could possibly have asked for. Incredible experience with driving & have recommended to everyone looking for driving lessons!!
Karen Madden is an excellent instructor and lovely person too - I love learning with her !
Great teacher, got her through first time.
I would thoroughly recommend BSM and Phil