BSM Reviews

of reviewers recommend BSM
Read BSM Reviews
Having fixed my test date, I then booked a reasonable number of lessons with BSM. The first lesson being two weeks before the test, which was actaully the first date lessons were allowed following the government Covid lockdown. I informed BSM that I would add more lessons if the instructor felt they would be needed and requested contact by the instructor. He didn't contact me. I was surprised that during the first lesson the instructor told my son that wouldn't be ready for a test booked for two weeks later, but never mind a few more lessons may fix that impression. Having left school hours early my son waited for his next lesson only for the instructor never to arrive and ignore our texts and phone calls. On contacting BSM I was informed that the instructor had cancelled some 9 days earlier, with neither the instructor nor BSM informing us of this cancellation. With a web based booking system and no advertised telephone numbers, it's bizarre that BSM are averse to emailing or texting their customers. Furthermore, their customer web accounts are linked to their instructors rather than the pupils, hence the lesson cancellation removed access to my account. I was not informed of the cancellation and I was unable to use money held by BSM to rebook replacement lessons. Having missed the crucial final lessons, 10 days after BSM should have contacted me and 14 hours before the driving test, I was now aware BSM were no longer providing a lesson nor importantly the car for the test! Worst still, they felt no responsibility to rectify their own booking issue. Do NOT use BSM, they will introduce you to an instructor, take their cut of money and wash their hands of the process. Any issue will be blamed on the instructor or the pupil by their customer services team!
The best one
An absolutely superb service from start to finish. No criticisms whatsoever. From dealing with customer services to my driving instructor, everything about BSM was first class. I can't recommend them highly enough.
I REALLY ENJOYED MY DRIVING LESSONS, MY INSTRUCTOR MATT WAS VERY RELAXED AND TAILORED HIS TEACHING TO MY LEARNING STYLE VERY WELL.
Recomend David to anyone
My Instructor, Joanna and Sania from your company has been an amazing type. They explained every bit of driving, step by step, they are so pleasant and supportive. I would recommend BSM to all my friends. Amazing skillful staff you got.
Excellent experience quality service at its best.. great instructor
Dave was great. Very supportive and very knowledgeable.
I was very impressed With My lessons , great driving Instructor Rafiu . Definitely recommend Him Passed after First time
So grateful for Kate Mace she was such a lovely instructor She taught me so well and I passed first time and I feel so confident on the road She was extremely supportive through lockdown about my test and the trouble I had with cancellations
I have to my instructor Roy was so patient with me and taught me so well he gave me my independence so thank you
Couldn’t fault them. Son recently passed driving test with just one minor. Helpful instructor for Newport area, South Wales called Roland Roberts. He was punctual and extremely friendly. Would highly recommend. Thank you BSM.
Special thanks to Mehmet the BSM driving instructor in London. He is amazing and I would high recommend him.
I am really pleased with the quality of instruction. My Driving Instructor John, was very friendly too. It would be more convenient to be able to pay for lessons online, rather than having to phone though. I would recommend BSM, especially my Instructor.
Could not recommend Bob Farrell enough, he taught me everything I needed to know, was always calm, chatty and made me feel really comfortable and confident (even when i got things wrong). Passed first time after 36 hours of lessons. Honestly could not recommend him enough - Thank you Bob :)
It is a good learning school
Very good and helpful instructor Bahrije Salihu. Highly recommended.
My instructor is ( Usman Ghani) I have joined BSM recently and I had only a few lessons with my instructor . However I have learned a lot of new techniques that help to drive safely the best I like about my instructor is the way he teaches maneuvering especially the parrel parking . I passed my test because he was so positive, calm and helpful . I definitely recommend him to anyone who lives in Manchester. Thanks a lot Usman
My instructor (Jon Parkins) was amazing He struck the right balance between being professional yet having a caring personality and always making the lessons enjoyable!! Furthermore he teaches very well Always giving out handy little tips and using diagrams to make sure you understand fully about whats going and how to go about certain things! 10/10 !! would recommend BSM And definitely would recommend jon parkins as a driving instructor! :D
Hi everyone Today was my first lesson with a BSM's instructor. It was wonderful experience. I had few like 20 lessons with a private individual Instructor. Before I was so nervous and didn't want to learn to drive in UK because here are the rules are so hard to understand, even I know basic driving to drive a car. But Alhamdullilah now I'm feeling very full determined and confident after having my first two hours lesson with a BSM qualified instructor. Actually they jump and grab your nervousness fear in a psychological way. I really appreciate and no body can't stop me to give 5 🌟.
BSM is rated 4.80 based on 74 reviews