BSM Reviews

Telephone
Read BSM Reviews

driving-school.complaints@theaa.com

Fanum House, Basing View,

Tell us how BSM made you happy
I used BSM for my driving lessons in 2019. The instructor I got was shocking, I spent a lot of money and got nowhere as he would always pull over at the side of the road and talk for extended periods of time dragging out the lesson. It felt like he was just there to get money off me and not teach me how to drive. I would not recommend BSM at all, it could have just been that instructor but that shows what type of company they are if they are willing to employ someone like that. I stopped using Bsm and as soon as I did and got another instructor I feel I learned more with my new instructor in one lesson that what I did with 20 lessons with Bsm.
I am really pleased with the quality of instruction. My Driving Instructor John, was very friendly too. It would be more convenient to be able to pay for lessons online, rather than having to phone though. I would recommend BSM, especially my Instructor.
I would 100% not recommend this driving school to anybody. The driving instructor was awful and did not teach me anything, I was not test ready when my test came around and BSM did nothing about this when I complained. If I could give less than 1 star I would.
Could not recommend Bob Farrell enough, he taught me everything I needed to know, was always calm, chatty and made me feel really comfortable and confident (even when i got things wrong). Passed first time after 36 hours of lessons. Honestly could not recommend him enough - Thank you Bob :)
It is a good learning school
Very good and helpful instructor Bahrije Salihu. Highly recommended.
My instructor is ( Usman Ghani) I have joined BSM recently and I had only a few lessons with my instructor . However I have learned a lot of new techniques that help to drive safely the best I like about my instructor is the way he teaches maneuvering especially the parrel parking . I passed my test because he was so positive, calm and helpful . I definitely recommend him to anyone who lives in Manchester. Thanks a lot Usman
My driving instructor was Calvin pang, bad instructions and got personal asking questions and texting me on a regular which I found unprofessional. His teaching techniques were not good and feel he just wanted me to pay him more for lessons he was always late and I could not focus on driving as he was having conversation with me in the car and asking personal questions I would definitely not go with this instructor again.
My instructor (Jon Parkins) was amazing He struck the right balance between being professional yet having a caring personality and always making the lessons enjoyable!! Furthermore he teaches very well Always giving out handy little tips and using diagrams to make sure you understand fully about whats going and how to go about certain things! 10/10 !! would recommend BSM And definitely would recommend jon parkins as a driving instructor! :D
Hi everyone Today was my first lesson with a BSM's instructor. It was wonderful experience. I had few like 20 lessons with a private individual Instructor. Before I was so nervous and didn't want to learn to drive in UK because here are the rules are so hard to understand, even I know basic driving to drive a car. But Alhamdullilah now I'm feeling very full determined and confident after having my first two hours lesson with a BSM qualified instructor. Actually they jump and grab your nervousness fear in a psychological way. I really appreciate and no body can't stop me to give 5 🌟.
It's is amazing feeling, this is a dream come true. A big thank you to every one, the whole BSM team of instructors and everyone behind the seen, you're doing a mighty job. At last the hard work has paid off. God bless
Loved my instructor, fully recommended him to everyone. Wish him all the best as if not him I wouldn’t of passed so fast.
Thanks Rafal, great to hear and good luck driving, stay safe!

BSM
Driving lessons professional, informative and well organised
Glad you felt your lessons were so professional Maria.

Thanks

BSM
My instructor is amazing guy .the way he teaches and his skills in the relevant area is full of command.
Thanks for the feedback, great to hear!

BSM
Lee Farrar did an excellent job - I had 0 experience driving and he taught me efficiently and effectively through driving safely
Glad we helped you go from no experience and got you though your test.

Thanks

BSM
i was very pleased with the vast experience of my instructor in teaching me how to drive correctly and safely . I would recommend BSM to my friends and family
Hi Gillian,

Thanks for the feedback - great to hear you had such a good experience with BSM.
Good instructor Kevin,who find a time for my date change for practical test!
Hi Juris, thanks for your review. We're really please our instructor was able to find a time for your change of test date, and you passed ! Well done!
My instructor is really helpful and supportive even more at the difficult time.
Hi Kazeem, thanks for your review, great to hear you had such a good experience with BSM ! Happy Driving !
You are excellent company. Thanks a lot
Hi Ahmed, thanks for you review, glad you enjoyed learning with us !
I was very pleased with the whole experience.
Great to hear you had such a positive experience Rama. Safe and happy driving !
BSM is rated 4.64 based on 64 reviews