BSM Reviews

of reviewers recommend BSM
Telephone
Read BSM Reviews
The best one
An absolutely superb service from start to finish. No criticisms whatsoever. From dealing with customer services to my driving instructor, everything about BSM was first class. I can't recommend them highly enough.
I REALLY ENJOYED MY DRIVING LESSONS, MY INSTRUCTOR MATT WAS VERY RELAXED AND TAILORED HIS TEACHING TO MY LEARNING STYLE VERY WELL.
Recomend David to anyone
My Instructor, Joanna and Sania from your company has been an amazing type.

They explained every bit of driving, step by step, they are so pleasant and supportive. I would recommend BSM to all my friends. Amazing skillful staff you got.
Excellent experience quality service at its best.. great instructor
Dave was great. Very supportive and very knowledgeable.
I was very impressed
With My lessons , great driving Instructor Rafiu . Definitely recommend Him
Passed after First time
So grateful for Kate Mace she was such a lovely instructor
She taught me so well and I passed first time and I feel so confident on the road
She was extremely supportive through lockdown about my test and the trouble I had with cancellations
I have to my instructor Roy was so patient with me and taught me so well he gave me my independence so thank you
Couldn’t fault them. Son recently passed driving test with just one minor. Helpful instructor for Newport area, South Wales called Roland Roberts. He was punctual and extremely friendly. Would highly recommend. Thank you BSM.
Special thanks to Mehmet the BSM driving instructor in London. He is amazing and I would high recommend him.
I am really pleased with the quality of instruction. My Driving Instructor John, was very friendly too.
It would be more convenient to be able to pay for lessons online, rather than having to phone though.
I would recommend BSM, especially my Instructor.
Could not recommend Bob Farrell enough, he taught me everything I needed to know, was always calm, chatty and made me feel really comfortable and confident (even when i got things wrong). Passed first time after 36 hours of lessons. Honestly could not recommend him enough - Thank you Bob :)
It is a good learning school
Very good and helpful instructor Bahrije Salihu.
Highly recommended.
My instructor is ( Usman Ghani) I have joined BSM recently and I had only a few lessons with my instructor . However I have learned a lot of new techniques that help to drive safely the best I like about my instructor is the way he teaches maneuvering especially the parrel parking . I passed my test because he was so positive, calm and helpful . I definitely recommend him to anyone who lives in Manchester. Thanks a lot Usman
My instructor (Jon Parkins) was amazing
He struck the right balance between being professional yet having a caring personality and always making the lessons enjoyable!!

Furthermore he teaches very well
Always giving out handy little tips and using diagrams to make sure you understand fully about whats going and how to go about certain things!

10/10 !! would recommend BSM And definitely would recommend jon parkins as a driving instructor! :D
Hi everyone
Today was my first lesson with a BSM's instructor. It was wonderful experience. I had few like 20 lessons with a private individual Instructor. Before I was so nervous and didn't want to learn to drive in UK because here are the rules are so hard to understand, even I know basic driving to drive a car. But Alhamdullilah now I'm feeling very full determined and confident after having my first two hours lesson with a BSM qualified instructor. Actually they jump and grab your nervousness fear in a psychological way. I really appreciate and no body can't stop me to give 5 🌟.
It's is amazing feeling, this is a dream come true. A big thank you to every one, the whole BSM team of instructors and everyone behind the seen, you're doing a mighty job. At last the hard work has paid off. God bless
BSM is rated 4.85 based on 73 reviews