Bryant Dental Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bryant Dental

About Bryant Dental: Bryant Dental makes smart dentistry simpler with better technology. Browse our range of Dental loupes and Dental headlights including the popular Xenosys and Lumadent Range.

priyam@bryant.dental

How would you rate Bryant Dental?

Hitesh Gohil
Verified Buyer
"Both myself and my wife have practised dentistry over 20 years each. We have used a few off the peg dental loupes with moderate satisfaction. Having been introduced to Connor from Bryant Dental, we were 100% sure that we are going to get the right product. Facial scan- all measurements taken professionally, 8- 10 weeks later our custom made loupes arrived in a very smart looking case. I have used them for 1 month now and I have a massive improvement in my ability to carry out intricate procedures. I use them daily and have no headaches or eye strain after use. I can not thank the team at Bryant Dental for changing my experience with loupes. Great service before and after, and happy to recommend them to any dentist, hygienist or technician.- Anyone practising dentistry without loupes is missing the smaller picture!"
"Connor Bryant came to the practice to show us the array of loupes he had. There was no nonsense with anything he said, he was just straight to the point and got us measured up. The customer service was great as well. I was always kept up to date about the progress of the development of the loupes. The loupes which are manufactured by xenosys are light (lighter than my own glasses btw) and just easy to use and very compact. I would happily do business with this company when I go for a set of higher magnification loupes next time."
"Comfortable, light and easy loupes to wear. They come in a solid case to keep them protected. Great investment!"
Ankita Ribeiro
Verified Buyer
"Thorough data collection Good updates"
Kim Kristiansen
Unverified Reviewer
"I been using Lumadent light from Bryant Dental for 2 years now. They made it easy for me to get the right fitting for my safety glasses and was happy to answer all my questions prior to my purchase. I wouldnt want to be without my headlight now. It completely eliminates shadows in my patients mouth and give a clear white daylight look to improve my treatment as much as possible. The headlight been going daily for 2 years now without any problems and show no sign of wear on light or wire. Batteries are likewise. I can easily recommend to anyone wanting a top range headlight for a fantastic value. 10 out of 10 in my oppinion."
Michael Thomas
Verified Buyer
"What a great company - excellent loupes and light (Xenosys), and superb customer service. Having worn loupes from several different manufacturers over the last 20 years, in practice and for teaching, I would not go anywhere else for loupes now. Brilliant field and depth of vision with superb clarity, lightweight with comfortable frames, and a crystal clear light. Once you have tried these loupes you will never look back."
Suzanne Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my new loupes and light provided by Bryant Medical Ltd. They are as light as a feather to wear. The quality of the lenses are excellent and better in my opinion than ones that l have had previously from Exam Vison and Orascoptic. I was lucky enough to read glowing reports from other Dental Professionals written on another Facebook Group and to discover Connor Bryant. From initial contact to receiving the loupes the service has been faultless and Connor is a lovely but also professional person to deal with. The cost of the loupes, light and two batteries (Spare one if needed) was very competitive and if you are thinking of purchasing some l would highly recommend contacting him."
Jessica Bell
"Excellent product but more importantly the customer support is amazing. Answers queries in minutes and happy to travel all over the UK to meet with clients."
Bryant Dental is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews