Bryant Dental Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bryant Dental

About Bryant Dental: Bryant Dental makes smart dentistry simpler with better technology. Browse our range of Dental loupes and Dental headlights including the popular Xenosys and Lumadent Range.

priyam@bryant.dental

Tell us how Bryant Dental made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Best loupes on the market! And even better customer service!"
"Great loupes and phenomenal aftercare! Loupes are expensive and which to go for is a big decision. The Xenosys loupes are very light, comfortable and give a really clear and large field of view. My light charging cable broke 2 years after purchase, and also I had a minor problem with my case. I contacted Bryant Dental, and they replied within 10 minutes and sent me out a new free charger and case! Really great loupes and customer service, would definitely recommend."
"After many years of practice I decided to take the plunge and invest in a pair of loupes. As a typical middle aged male I embarked on testing every brand I could. I was told by many companies that 3x magnification was adequate for examinations and 5x for close up specialist single tooth work. Rubbish! The stand out feature of the xenosys 5x , apart from the robustness of the design was the width of field and clarity achieved. How Connor and his team have achieved this quality at competitive prices is akin to optical alchemy ! Add in exceptional service and I cannot understand why you would purchase any other brand. Thankyou for opening my eyes to the mouth!"
"Great customer service! Also the loupes are a combination of being lightweight, fashionable, great magnification and my favourite part is the wireless light!! Thank you"
"amazing product!! Cannot live without these loupes- it was such an easy decision when purchasing and it was so quick and easy to get the loupes. The customer service is also spectacular and the very rare occasion that things have stopped working- its been so easy to fix- usually with a quick phone call with step by step instructions on how to fix things. You're not just getting a wonderful product- you're receiving an amazing service. Cannot recommend enough"
"The quality of the loupes were the best I had come across and the customer service is genuinely the most efficient and bespoke I have come across in dentistry. Can't recommend this team more!!!"
"I had been working with 2.5 x magnification for a few years and decided that it was about time to upgrade my loupes. I thought long and hard about which loupes to go for as there are so many out there.. after great deliberation I decided to go with Bryant dental loupes as so many of my colleagues personally recommended them and I can now safely say that the rave reviews are absolutely spot on!! The 5 x mag are SO good and it’s amazing to have such a high magnification AND a large field of view. The loupes are also so much lighter than some of the other companies out there... which after a long day of work I am very thankful for. And the light is fantastic and lasts all day! I am so happy with my purchase and I’d also like to give a special thanks to Connor and his team for customer service that is absolutely second to none- they really do go over and above in customer care- one very happy client :) Zahra"
"My loupes are absolutely fantastic, couldn’t be happier. Connor made the whole process very easy and I’d highly recommend other dentists getting their loupes from Bryant Dental. 5 star service and quality."
"I had an issue with my dental light and they fixed it free of charge immediately!"
"After a slight delay in getting my loupes, my god was it worth the wait! I've previously used 3 pairs of orascoptics and after returning the interchangeable magnification ones, I was advised to go straight to 5x. I use them for everything and they are lighter than my old 2.5x. Almost every dentist in our practice now uses bryant loupes, and were still working on the owner."
"Really impressed with the service and product I received. Looking to replace a faulty light. Order placed Sunday, delivered Wednesday afternoon. Simple to setup and brilliant illumination. Would recommend."
"Connor is a genuinely helpful and ethical salesman. He will give you the right advice and won’t try to con you out of your hard earned cash being a dentist himself. His service is friendly and efficient and products lasting. For dentists buyin loupes you cannot fail to be happy with every aspect of their service."
"Bryant Dental took on repairing my light loupes for no charge (!!) even though it was of a different company! They ordered a part from the US to repair it, kept me informed throughout of progress and speedily delivered it back to me in beautifully working condition. The company deserves all the praise they are getting and more. Connor is extremely amiable gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. Customer service par excellence! Thoroughly recommend this company to anyone considering loupes or loupe lights."
"The service provided was professional and quick. Priyam was very thorough with taking all the necessary measurements and making sure I picked the perfect loupes suited to myself and my needs in practice. Very genuine and friendly."
"Both myself and my wife have practised dentistry over 20 years each. We have used a few off the peg dental loupes with moderate satisfaction. Having been introduced to Connor from Bryant Dental, we were 100% sure that we are going to get the right product. Facial scan- all measurements taken professionally, 8- 10 weeks later our custom made loupes arrived in a very smart looking case. I have used them for 1 month now and I have a massive improvement in my ability to carry out intricate procedures. I use them daily and have no headaches or eye strain after use. I can not thank the team at Bryant Dental for changing my experience with loupes. Great service before and after, and happy to recommend them to any dentist, hygienist or technician.- Anyone practising dentistry without loupes is missing the smaller picture!"
"Connor Bryant came to the practice to show us the array of loupes he had. There was no nonsense with anything he said, he was just straight to the point and got us measured up. The customer service was great as well. I was always kept up to date about the progress of the development of the loupes. The loupes which are manufactured by xenosys are light (lighter than my own glasses btw) and just easy to use and very compact. I would happily do business with this company when I go for a set of higher magnification loupes next time."
"Comfortable, light and easy loupes to wear. They come in a solid case to keep them protected. Great investment!"
"Thorough data collection Good updates"
"I am very happy with my loupes. They are really well made and don’t feel heavy. I decided to go for 5x magnication and in the beginning,I was a bit worried that I might find it difficult to adjust to them due to the high magnification but they felt really comfortable and I got used to them within a week . The focus was sharp and clear from the very first time I used them and I didn’t have to send them back for any additional adjustments. I feel Priyam was really thorough with his measurements ( he took a lottt of measurements). I was able to call him and text him with regards to any queries I had and he was really prompt in getting back to me. I am particularly happy with this brand’s service as I feel they really care about the needs of their clients. I even got a text from them, after 6 weeks , asking if everything was ok and if I was happy. I would definitely recommend these loupes."
Bryant Dental is rated 4.97 based on 69 reviews