Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire

The Old Cinema, 69-75 Cropston Road, Anstey, Leicester LE7 7BP, UK

How would you rate Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Abbosh

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Amazing store with a fantastic range of products and very helpful staff. I traveled from the West Country to visit and it was well worth the trip!"
"For what appears to be a well established company on an atheistic and professional basis lacks server customer service. An item was purchased 1 month ago with a delivery date of up to 2 weeks as illustrated in the email receipt. On the most recent communication that was initiated by myself, I was informed that the delivery date would likely surpass the end of January (7 weeks later). Broughtons projected no sympathy to the matter. When an issue of this nature occurs, a turely professional and customer centric organisation would go that extra mile for the client, and at least project an element of sympathy to the problem. Unfortunately, this company has demonstrated no such characteristic. An offer to cancel the order or wait for the product to arrive was the only offering. Would I recommend this company to family and friends? Based on their products, yes. Based on their service and fulfilment of the agreement, most certainly not. Word to the wise, learn from others mistakes. There is a reason I have taken this time to document my experience, I do not wish this outcome on anyone else. All the best."
"A treasure trove that’s a delight to explore. Some top end items that I wish were cheaper but you can understand why. Well worth exploring, you don’t find many shops this good anymore."
"Not a rip-off, as some suggest. The eBay stuff is second rate, with a surface that wears off. Polished brass doesn't do this, and therefore costs more. Education is needed. Learn! Think! Shut up!"
"Omg this place is a rip off. I need 4 ting spindal sleeves that are £1 each on eBay. Broughtons wanted £6."
Callum Mckeefery
Verified Reviewer
"This shop is amazing. Has some of the finest ironmongery available. The decor is beautiful. Product are priced and on the higher price."
Broughtons Lighting And Ironmongery, Leicestershire is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews