Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Totally satisfied with sales people and delivery
Excellent service and the staff are exceptional
Great to have such a large selection of building materials (particularly wood) available for the diy enthusiast to order online at good prices.
Fast delivery, helpful driver, product as described.
Easy to order online, arrived to counter and straight out to the yard to collect it. Great service.
Excellent radiators, really good value for money and delivered in just 2 days
Good quality material, good value and delivered ahead of schedule. Just as would be expected from such a reputable company.
Got what was needed in 1 stop, delivered with alacrity and accuracy.
I ordered some plywood sheets online. Brooks had the best value for money and excellent customer service, they responded promptly to my delivery enquiries and I received the goods the next day. Thanks.
I took delivery of some rough treated wood from Brooks for a turf shed i was building.
Very pleased with both the wood and the fact that they delivered it to my door. Good people to deal with and i will be returning to them again very soon.
Excellent service delivery was on time. Timber was excellent quality
Top scores for super value and fast delivery. This is how online retail should be! Keep up good work!
Price ok, product average, Small issue resolved very quickly. Very pleasant staff. Good company to deal with.
At the first time I was ordering everything was perfect (quality, price, fast delivery) but with the following 3 orders was some problems. (Timbers were worst quality, some parts were green, some of them were even broken )
Sometimes I got e-mail about something was out of Stock, sometimes I got something else instead of without asking me. Also would be good to know in advance which day I will receive my order.
I was not at home twice and nobody told me an estimated date about delivery.

Not blaming, I know it was a hard period for everyone but some things could be improved.
I would definetely recommend to order from here if everything goes as the first time. :)
Excellent products, helpful professional staff.
Brought paneling and got it delivered to home. Excellent service throughout. Would easily use again for the next piece of work!
I entered an order for collection but received no email indicating it was ready for collection. Staff on the order number were able to sort it out, but there seems to be an issue with collect orders on the website and it's not the first issue I've had. Previously my account disappeared, and with information on previous orders which I was relying on to help creating new orders.
Good and promt service provided to me. Recommends Brooks to all.
Excellent service and very efficient given the challenging Covid obstacles.
Excellent support service and prompt delivery. Thank you!
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.46 based on 281 reviews