Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Delivery was really quick and delivery man was excellent .thanks
One of the items I ordered was not in stock, this was not mentioned prior to purchase. When contacted I was told it won't be in stock for at least 6 weeks and even then the rep wasn't sure if it would be available at that point. I subsequently cancelled that item.
Everything else was good and delivered in good order.
Hi Martin,

I tried to get you on the phone, if you could please contact me to discuss.

Regards

Brooks
Service was very good and the staff were super efficient and very helpful could not be more happy them.
Very straight forward and Greta website for ordering products. Goods arrived a few days later - excellent service!
Good online service and goods delivered on time.
Great service and rapid delivery times
Fast delivery, driver was very pleasant and helpful, will definity order from Brooks again.
No issues happy with the service
Ordered timber. Got timber, not really sure what else to say 🤷‍♂️
Good service, good products
I am not a tradesperson so my view is as a retail customer in Sandyford
I think that the whole operation needs updating - the shop part is quite messy and unstructured.The payment process is very complicated.
All in all it seems like a bit of a throw back to how builders providers worked in the 80’s.
Peter
Fantastic service. Very quick and efficient in these difficult times.
Quality 100%, order 100% and arrived within 2 days! Very happy. Thank you
Speedy delivery of the product.
Transparent and clear information on the invoice and website.
I have used Brooks 4 times. First time i did an online order. I'm only a few kilometres from the local store and everything was in stock but it took a few weeks to deliver, so last time i would do that. Second time i did a 'click and collect' order. Again everything was in stock but didn't receive any email for days on order status and had to call them. I was told its ready so went to collect. 3rd time i went to the store....As a non-trade customer i felt intimated by the staff and were not interested or helpful in any of my purchases. I ordered 8 sheets of plywood in the store and backed my trailer into the warehouse for collection. The staff in the warehouse told me that they don't have any plywood in stock. I went back into the store asking why they sold it to me if they don't have it...to which i got no reply except a refund.

I have not and will not use them again. Currently going to McMahons builder providers for all materials and very happy with them. Nice knowledgeable staff and very pleasant to deal with.
Brooks are always a pleasure to deal with. Really sound and reliable delivery
Got everything
Very quick delivery
I order 2 x1 and used click and collect. The price was very good and the items were ready to be collected when I arrived. Good service and good product
I ordered a new heating radiator to replace a leaking item.The order process was simple and the radiator arrived as promised,well packaged and as per expectations.
I would use Brooks again.
David
Overall a great store, however the Click & Collect option saves very little time as you still have to queue for a person at the counter and as for getting served in the warehouse/yard, there appears to be no queuing system at all. But I'll be back!
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.46 based on 340 reviews