Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
From purchase to delivery a first class experience
Great price for shower I purchased - 30€ cheaper than Woodies at the time. Quick delivery, nothing else needed!
Despite the lockdown delivery was very quick. The product was well boxed and is working perfectly. I would order from Brooks again. M H
Ordered a Triton shower from Brooks online and had it within a few days,great service and will definitely use again.
I'm not a review or any kind of writer, but! and this is a big BUT, I've got what I ordered and wanted, and I got it fast. The only negative I can say, is the courier. No offense, but Langan is the worst choice for the job, just awful service, probably the cheapest and of course the worst.. The attitude of the driver and his driving skills... just below par.

Best regards,
Thank you for your feedback.

Regards

Brooks
I placed an order on Oct 20th with a delivery date of Friday 23rd it’s now Tuesday 27th and still waiting for the order. Carpenter was paid to do the job on Sat 24th he turned up and sat in his van, not his fault he was ready to work. No communication from Brooks I will never but from Brooks again !
Easy to navigate website (but limited variety of stock for purchase online)
fast efficient & friendly delivery - Goods arrived in good condition
Efficient delivery of goods ordered
The stock available in stock dose not match what’s available on the website - the lads in store couldn’t do enough to help me and and get me sorted. Thanks.
Speedy delivery and a great price. Even made a late change to the order with no problems.
Too expensive, 15-20 percent cheaper elsewhere
Excellent service and delivery. Good quality timber, few knots.
Will be back soon. Thanks
They had all the timber I needed and they helped me with a bit of sawing so I could fit it in the car! They were more than happy to help and I’ve been recommending them to everyone!
Great service product was there as promised
Totally satisfied with sales people and delivery
Excellent service and the staff are exceptional
Great to have such a large selection of building materials (particularly wood) available for the diy enthusiast to order online at good prices.
Fast delivery, helpful driver, product as described.
Easy to order online, arrived to counter and straight out to the yard to collect it. Great service.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.42 based on 236 reviews