Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited
Excellent reliable service as always
The materials I order arrived 4 days ahead of the suggested delivery date which was great, the driver was a gentleman. 5*
Item was as described and arrived quickly and well packed. Happy customer.
Prompt delivery. Replaced out of stock item with more expensive alternative at no extra cost. Very nice, thanks.
Very good service
Staff were extremely helpful and organised a collection date for me. My order came in quickly and I was satisfied with the service.
Helpful staff. Delivered on time.
Excellent quality timber and great service, as always.
Dobry materiaƂ w dobrej cenie, polecam!!!
Good service easy to use and staff helpfull
Great Online purchasing experience. Received follow up call about an issue with one of the products and amended it over the phone to another product and processed payment. Collection was great and staff was very helpful. Will buy again and recommend to anyone.
Purchasing from Brooks was a pleasant and painless process. At the shop the assistant was knowledgeable, helpful and patient. Making the subsequent purchase on the internet was also straightforward and intuitive. I ordered large fencing panels at 5pm in the afternoon and they were delivered at 10am the next day. They were exactly as ordered. If all shopping under lockdown was this easy, I could get used it.
I ordered Friday evening collected Saturday morning. I ordered online and paid online for collection in Glasnevin. I had to cut some timber to get it to fit in my car the staff were very helpful and gave me space to cut my timber. I brought my own saw. Overall great service
Packaging was a bit shaky ... the items didn't have enough padding inside the box not to move around.
They do online orders, but when I arrived nothing was set aside. So I joined the same queue etc as if I hadn't ordered. The advantage is to get stuff organised and thought about. It takes the pressure off the desk staff. The lads in the stores then need more support if more deliveries appear this way.
Very helpful driver. Difficult delivery location on country lane. Driver worked hard to ensure delivery and minimise road & traffic congestion.
The length of wood that I ordered online was not available in the size I ordered so had to re-order at the counter. Staff were helpful but online purchasing system could be improved
Great service. Very helpful staff & delivery was quicker than expected
All sheet timber distorted or warped scratches and gouge marks on sheet of phenolic would not use or recommend Brooks to anyone
Very quick delivery but I wasn't informed when items were delivered. I am not sure if the issue is with Brooks or the courier, but the items were left in front of the house, where I don't live yet. There were big plasterboards left there for a day or 2 I can't say, protected with a sheet, but just got lucky I stopped by the house before it rains. Same with a big box left in front of the house, that could have been stolen.
Brooks Timber & Building Supplies Limited is rated 4.44 based on 359 reviews