Bromley Vehicle Test Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Vehicle Test Centre

adrian@bvtc.co.uk

107 Southlands Road

Tell us how Bromley Vehicle Test Centre made you happy

"As always a very efficient, friendly service from booking to completion of MOT. On collection everything was explained clearly. Would definitely use this garage again and would recommend it to others"
"prompt, reliable and friendly service"
"I’ve used BVT for coming up to 6 years and I have experienced them as a trustworthy and helpful business. They’ve always made time for me when I’ve popped in to get something checked out and have sorted it out if it’s something that can be sorted out quickly or booked me in at a convenient time to drop the car off. I also use them for our yearly service and MOT. I’m grateful to have found a mechanic that I can trust and rely on and won’t go anywhere else which is why I have given them 5 stars. My only constructive feedback would be for them to do phone call reminders for disorganised and forgetful people like me who forget to drop the car off when it’s booked in!"
"I honestly can not recommend these guys enough. I’ve had my car 5 years and first used Bromley Vehicle test centre for an mot 3 years ago. I will never go anywhere else. I trust the guys at the garage & I know they’ll never rip me off. It’s a family run business & you can really feel that as you walk in. All staff are friendly, helpful etc. I even get a little text to remind me my MOT is due every year which is amazing!! I’ve been to other garages in the past and as a female I have felt out of my depth, confused and sometimes intimidated. But never felt any of that with this garage!! Thank you for being you!!"
"MOT Test, subsequent repairs and servicing undertaken in professional and timely manner with helpful advice from all the team."
"Great service, estimated time was bang on."
"Prompt service. Great value. Fantastic customer service all round! Would highly recommend."
"Always helpful"
"Easy booking. Good customer service. Very quick turnaround for MOT. Will use again"
"Booking an MOT online is easy and straightforward, Adrian and the staff are friendly and approachable. Work is carried out to a high standard. I would highly recommend this garage."
"Only garage that I have complete confidence in. Adrian and Johnny tell you as it is, completely trustworthy. They refuse to compromise on safety, if the work needs doing it's for your own safety and other road users. Never cut corners and costs are reasonable"
"great service"
"Always had Brilliant service and have always been really helpful my go to garage."
"Very punctual and informative. I have used this MOT station for the last five years and would definitely recommend it."
"Great service, very friendly and professional."
"Good professional MOT service."
"Had MOTs done here for five years in a row. Always happy with the customer service and advice they give. Would highly recommend."
"Friendly staff, honest MOT, will definitely use again!"
"All really helpful and gave good service."
"Excellent service - highly recommend using this company"
Bromley Vehicle Test Centre is rated 4.98 based on 82 reviews