Bromley Vehicle Test Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Vehicle Test Centre

adrian@bvtc.co.uk

107 Southlands Road

Tell us how Bromley Vehicle Test Centre made you happy

"Friendly staff, honest MOT, will definitely use again!"
"All really helpful and gave good service."
"Excellent service - highly recommend using this company"
"Very efficient service by a nice bunch of very polite staff, at a reasonable price"
"The guys here are always friendly and down to earth. They get on with the job with no nonsense and offer advice when needed. Good location, there’s a park around the corner, so drop the car off and go for a walk."
"Quick, straightforward service, very trustworthy and provided useful advice."
"Great service."
"friendly efficient and helpful , will def come back"
"Adrian and his team at BVTC have been servicing my cars for the last 30 years and I have always found them extremely helpful, reliable and trustworthy. Their work is very reasonably priced and you would be hard pressed to find a garage that matches their overall level of service. BVTC sets the bar very high!"
"Have always booked my car into this friendly little garage.. great service"
"After booking my MOT at short notice I presented my car to Adrian at Bromley VTC who took care of it with an enthusiasm you don't get from large chain businesses. Not only were Adrian and his team efficient and courteous, he provided me with valuable feedback relating to my vehicle - which I most appreciated. Thanks Adrian, an excellent customer service experience, online appointment booking is so easy and straightforward - I shall be booking with you again in future!"
"Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Definitely will use them again."
"Extremely pleased with the service I received.Very friendly team."
"Great service, friendly staff and always accommodating at short notice. Recommended to mates."
"Friendly honest people and great service provided. Arranged for my MOT to be moved at short notice after I locked myself out of my house."
"Really great service with friendly staff. Honest and genuine MOT testing with a very reasonable price, I would definitely recommend and will be returning."
"Your young man was very pleasant and explained everything clearly."
"First time using. Quick and efficient. An honest garage MOT. Passed my 10 year old mini cooper."
"Honest, reliable and professional service - Adrian and the team at Bromley Vehicle Test Centre always do a fantastic job with my MOT from start to finish. Being able to book online is also convenient and super easy. Will always recommend to family and friends."
Bromley Vehicle Test Centre is rated 4.96 based on 107 reviews