BROLIN Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BROLIN

How would you rate BROLIN ?

"I needed a replacement for my old trusty Matsui dehumidifier which the compressor seized after 10 years use and came across a review for BROLIN BR20C Compressor Dehumidifier and thought it was worth a try, especially as it was on offer for £149 with free delivery. I placed my order on the Brolin website and was extremely pleased with the communications that I received on the delivery time so my day was not wasted. The machine is a neat unit with simple to use controls and with a multifunction timer, humidistat, humidity readout in addition to coloured front lamp to indicate high, low or just right humidity which may be slight overkill but does instantly give you the current state of affairs. I have used the unit for around 3 months and it has been extremely effective and overall it is achieving far better results than I hoped. It is also well designed to make it easy to carry around the house if needed. The water tank is also easy to remove and replace. This is a good no nonsense product that does its job extremely well."
"Ordering my dehumidifier online proved to be a very easy, straightforward transaction, the service proved to be reliable, couldn't fault it. I would use it again."
"Everything went very smoothly from start to finish would not hesitate to use this firm again"
BROLIN is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews