Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 259 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
Right from the start Broadway Partners have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our requirements and have managed our installation and subsequent teething problems with professionalism and empathy. I feel safe in the knowledge that I have chosen the right company and am happy to recommend them to my neighbours and friends. 10 out of 10!
Oh what a wonderful review to read, thank you very much Beverley. I'm glad you feel safe with us and do just let us know should you need anything more.
The setting up of the wifi went well and there were a few teething problems but overall there was an improvement of download speed. However I am unable to get a signal 10 metres from the router and the download speeds can vary from 5MB to 45Mb. I have been waiting for over a week for someone to come and improve things.
Hi David, I'm sorry to hear about this. I've had a quick read over your current enquiry and I can see it relates to your Wi-Fi signal specifically and seems to be related to where/how the router has been installed. I'm chasing up our team on this for you as I can see we've requested our team to return and relocate the router to a more suitable location for you to maximise coverage. - Luke, Customer Services
Thanks to everyone at Broadway Partners for installing the equipment to enable the village hall in Llanvapley to finally get internet access. The engineers who did the job were first class and worked hard to find a way to make it work. The installation went well and good communication between Broadway and the village committee enabled everything to go smoothly. Many thanks.
I have been impressed with all the updates about the installation of our broadband and all appears to be working well
Communication with the company was straightforward and simple. Once we had agreed to have broadband the installation was next day and done within a couple of hours. Everything was done efficiently with a excellent customer service.
All staff have been friendly, efficient and extremely helpful. I was given clear information, instructions about how to claim the grant from Access Cymru, and excellent customer service from initial enquiry right through to installation and billing. The service and broadband speeds I was promised have been delivered and the whole process has been a pleasant surprise. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Broadway Partners.
Great team from the office to the engineers always so polite and helpful. Really caring. Thank you Broadway
The staff were extremely quick to help with our enquiry and installation on Arran. If you know Arran then you will know that both mobile and internet are very poor especially in Whiting Bay. Due to the location the internet is much better but not great and we still get buffering on smart tv while watching Amazon Prime. Unsure who is to blame but bear this in mind that you will not get super broadband!
Having recently moved into a new house we have been absolutely delighted with the personal care shown by everyone we have engaged with at Arran Broadband. A special thank you to Michelle for outstanding customer service!
Broadway have responded speedily to resolve what had been frustratingly slow speeds and we now have around 40mbps Excellent and responsive service. Hopefully it will remain at that level
Hi Bruce, I'm sorry to hear about this. I see you've reported the issue to us an hour ago and our team are reviewing this at the moment for you. They should provide an update shortly once they've assessed the connection and any remedial action is put in place for you.
## Update ## Following a brief engineer visit to the area early yesterday afternoon, the issue has been resolved and normal service has resumed. Our tema have been trying to get in touch with you to check everything is ok but our tools suggest it is. Please do get back in touch with us if there is any issue whatsoever remaining Bruce.
Broadway's customer service has been great since we were connected to their fibre network in February. Any teething issues we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the broadband and VoIP services
They keep you informed and are prompt to resolve issues. A special mention to Sue. Thank you.
A great improvement on BT! I am receiving good download speeds and am very happy with the result. I'm a little concerned about the possible vulnerability of the outside cable, but recognise that this is necessary. Thank you for rescuing me and installing so promptly.
Great product so far and good value for money. We are truly in the middle of nowhere and up to now we are receiving strong signal and internet working well. What is really distinctive is the customer service which is seriously some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. Michelle replied almost immediately every time, sorted everything out quickly and efficiently and always in a very friendly way. Outstanding!
Telephone help line poot
Five star service from Broadway Partners and their agents on the island. Download and upload speeds are more than acceptable and the entire experience is seamless and efficient.
After a few teething problems, I’m satisfied with both the operation and service I have received from Broadway. It’s a pity BT couldn’t take a leaf out of Broadways operations and customer service.
Although it was a long time coming the service is very good indeed. Additionally, both the sales and support personnel are very helpful. Also, a recent outage was fixed within a reasonable timeframe.
Found the service and support excellent!
Good customer service. Have had fibre installed since December and there have been no problems to-date. Enjoying the fast internet speeds whilst living in a rural community. Thank you Broadway.
We signed up with Broadway in a pilot scheme in Pembrokeshire. While we fully appreciate the issues and difficulties we have all faced over the last 2 years, and the inevitable delays, there is no excuse for not keeping customers regularly updated on progress. It was not unusual to have 2-3 months with no updates. At one stage a conduit was dug in the road and infrastructure installed on poles opposite our property only to be removed the next week with no information provided to us by Broadway as to what was happening. When the connection was finally installed, some 12 months after the original date, this was done well and the connection speed and service has been as advertised since. However we have had one loss of service for a short period during the last week, affecting the whole village. While I accept the occasional issues may occur, if this was a planned outage I would want and expect to have had advanced notification. In short, communication from Broadway to customers has been poor, but the product, when finally installed has been as advertised.
Hi Mark, Thanks for your review. I'm sure you can appreciate building infrastructure for broadband (and other utilities) takes time. There are lots of steps involved and we update customers as we cross each major milestone. We wouldn't update on individual works taking place in a location, equipment may need to be removed, installed or otherwise changed based on surveys and ongoings work in the area. We've recently invested heavily in a new platform that will keep customers informed automatically as the project in their area develops over time. We're also bringing an online account feature to allow customers to check on the status of their order, upgrade services, update details and billing information and much more. We're committed to bringing a best in class service to our communities, so please watch this space! I'm glad your connection is now live and that you're seeing our advertised speeds. I've had a look at the outage that occurred and it was unexpected and unplanned. When we conduct planned maintenance we'll always inform customers and aim to provide at least 2 days notice for normal maintenance works.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.6 based on 259 reviews