Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Living in an area with limmited options for internet Broadway has been a lifesaver. They are delivering 100mb down and 20 up for about half the price of BT’s option where we could on a good day get 5mb down and 0,5 mb up, as BT would force you to have a phoneline as well. That is the praise. Now for the problems. They are still building out their network in the area, and there has been a lot of teething problems. Days with connection cutting out, and other reliability problems. They also gave me a router that did kot work properly, and was different to the router they thought they gave me. After having been in contact with customer service quite a few times, and putting on pressure via email, someone eventually cane and set up a new router for us. This made the connection a lot better. Still some minor problems, but Broadway is trying to sort it all out and stabilise their network. Customer service actually workd with Broadway. I usually speak with a real person who is also competent within a minute of calling. If they can sort their reliability issues in the network, I will say they are truly exelent, and a step above any other internet provider I have dealt with before.
Hi there! I have rated Broadway Partners excellent because they are! We have recently moved to a rural area and they have been ‘excellent’ from sales, installation, support, internet speed, I cannot rate them highly enough! If you live in a rural area, and Broadway Partners supply broadband in your area, don’t waste time looking anywhere else! John
The contact I have had with Broadway has been very friendly and helpful and they have communicated very effectively.
Although the connection was a challenge, Broadway persevered, were very attentive. Thank you
So far the internet has been very good and the company as a whole have been very good with customer service also.
Only been a customer for a few weeks but customer service is proactive, friendly and the broadband service has delivered the required/advertised speed and reliability.
In the early stages of engaging the services of Broadway Partners I was frustrated by the fact that people were not returning my calls. This has recently improved with Broadway proactively keeping me informed of the delayed status of my fibre installation. However, I have had a recent incidents where contractors turned up at my house unannounced to do work. In one case the contractor turned up to install my router only to discover that the system was not live and work was required to run overhead cables to the telegraph pole near my house. The £25 Amazon voucher was a thoughtful gesture on the part of Broadway Partners.
Thanks for your feedback Patrick and I'm glad your all connected. I'm sorry about the initial communications and we've worked on some changes to improve this which you've now seen which is great. I've informed our delivery team about the contractors arriving without prior notice and we'll see what has happened there.
Good communication
Only slight hiccup was a mix up between my address and my neighbour during installation Very pleased to have good broadband speed in a rural location and at a reasonable price
We are delighted with the very good speed of 105 or thereabouts, so much more than the 3 to 4 we had before. Great result.
Very good, they installed Broadway to my house earlier than planned. Engineer was very helpful with setup. Customer service was superb, very helpful and gave good advice
Thanks a lot Steve, we really appreciate it! Luke
Broadway have brought us into the 21st Century. The broadband we now receive is infinitely better and faster. Can’t thank them enough.
Good technical solution, but unreliable service and poor communication throughout the installation period.
We’re delighted with Broadway and hope to have a VOIP telephone soon.
Very disappointed with the broadband speeds, one minutes it's 97mbps next minute it's 12mbps. Never ring back when they say they will, engineer turns up out of the blue, the wife's VPN for work doesn't connect and was told its not compatible with Broadway, so will most probably end up paying to keep EE which has been very reliable. Its failed to live up to the promise of fast fibre, very disappointed.
Hi Jonathan, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Having checked over our records I can see our install team contacted you to book in your installation with our engineer. If you have any information about this you could share are that would be great and we can look into it for you. Your speed issue seemed to be related to WiFi Interference which you've been in touch with our support team about, so I hope that is now resolved for you and working normally. Do get in touch if not. Your particular VPN client regrettably does not connect on our network. Others work without issue but your particular one does not I am sorry. Our support team have given you as much advice as they can to try some options to help with this, but unfortunately it could not connect. We're exploring options with vendors to see if we can do anything to help make it work for the future.
The installation in the village took much longer than first forecast but the operatives were very efficient and courteous when finally connected. The lack of disruption to the service compared with the previous provider is the biggest advantage along with the ability to watch the I-Player. Early days but so far so good.
A stable fast service at good price. Why not 5 stars? 1. Unable to resolve why my VPN doesn't work since comencement of Broadway 2. Slapdash installation; PPPoE user ID and password not handed over, damage to building render, cable fixed to driainage downpipe with cable ties (should by clipped to wall)
I have rated good rather than excellent at this point in time , maybe very good would have been more appropriate. The whole process whilst rather lengthy due to Covid , but Broadway kept on top of things. Advising of the stages and timescales along the way. It was a painless operation and in due course our fibre broadband was installed along with the rest of the village. As yet I haven’t called Customer Service, however there was an outage/ problem a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was dealt with speedily and we were kept informed of the progress via voicemail on our landline. I take my hat off to them, for their forward thinking and persistence, when BT left us all in the lurch and no other company actually offering and proceeding with installation in our village and surrounding areas. We had all struggled along for years with appalling connectivity in a rural area which is actual reliant on Broadband for everything we do! Well done Broadway abd Thsnk you.
Very efficient installation. much improved speed. Fault dealt with very quickly and communication on progress was very good. Speedy response to account query - also good communication on action to be taken
We are very pleased with Broadway Partners broadband. Staff and customer services all very helpful and efficient. Thank you Broadway.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.64 based on 200 reviews