Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Living in an area with limmited options for internet Broadway has been a lifesaver. They are delivering 100mb down and 20 up for about half the price of BT’s option where we could on a good day get 5mb down and 0,5 mb up, as BT would force you to have a phoneline as well. That is the praise. Now for the problems. They are still building out their network in the area, and there has been a lot of teething problems. Days with connection cutting out, and other reliability problems. They also gave me a router that did kot work properly, and was different to the router they thought they gave me. After having been in contact with customer service quite a few times, and putting on pressure via email, someone eventually cane and set up a new router for us. This made the connection a lot better. Still some minor problems, but Broadway is trying to sort it all out and stabilise their network. Customer service actually workd with Broadway. I usually speak with a real person who is also competent within a minute of calling. If they can sort their reliability issues in the network, I will say they are truly exelent, and a step above any other internet provider I have dealt with before.
Thanks for your detailed review!
Although the connection was a challenge, Broadway persevered, were very attentive. Thank you
Good communication
Only slight hiccup was a mix up between my address and my neighbour during installation Very pleased to have good broadband speed in a rural location and at a reasonable price
The installation in the village took much longer than first forecast but the operatives were very efficient and courteous when finally connected. The lack of disruption to the service compared with the previous provider is the biggest advantage along with the ability to watch the I-Player. Early days but so far so good.
A stable fast service at good price. Why not 5 stars? 1. Unable to resolve why my VPN doesn't work since comencement of Broadway 2. Slapdash installation; PPPoE user ID and password not handed over, damage to building render, cable fixed to driainage downpipe with cable ties (should by clipped to wall)
I have rated good rather than excellent at this point in time , maybe very good would have been more appropriate. The whole process whilst rather lengthy due to Covid , but Broadway kept on top of things. Advising of the stages and timescales along the way. It was a painless operation and in due course our fibre broadband was installed along with the rest of the village. As yet I haven’t called Customer Service, however there was an outage/ problem a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was dealt with speedily and we were kept informed of the progress via voicemail on our landline. I take my hat off to them, for their forward thinking and persistence, when BT left us all in the lurch and no other company actually offering and proceeding with installation in our village and surrounding areas. We had all struggled along for years with appalling connectivity in a rural area which is actual reliant on Broadband for everything we do! Well done Broadway abd Thsnk you.
Kept us informed and communicated well
We have been extremely delighted with the high speed server. Customer service is excellent. Technical support team are brilliant, we get a reply immediately. It’s great dealing with a smaller team than other huge companies, it’s more personal. We did have a few issues with poor connectivity but this was resolved within 24 hours. We were kept updated with emails. Our only issue has been connecting to WiFi using our personal VPN via Cisco Any Connect. This VPN has been provided from our workplace ( government, NHS) Although broadband and the Cisco Any Connect team have been happy to help with advice, it has been left up to our work IT department to sort it and they are proving very unhelpful. Broadway are aware as this is a constant problem with any Cisco any connect clients but unfortunately it is still not resolved. It is proving quite difficult and frustrating working from home. On balance we would still have moved over to Broadway as the speed is great , what a change from our previous 2MB, and customer service is exceptional.
Thanks Meeta for your feedback! We are aware of Cisco AnyConnect not being able to connect to our network. We're exploring options with the company to see if there is anything we can do to assist in making this work for the future.
We were pleased that Broadway Partners managed to get us a vastly improved internet speed having installed fibre to our house in the country. We had been putting up with 3mps for far too long. The team were very efficient and kept us informed throughout. Good to be on board.
Overall it mostly really good, however, I do have poor signal sometimes that means I’m unable to stream tv. However, when I have talked to people on the phone at Broadway they have always been friendly and helpful.
After a difficult star with suboptimal speeds and outages things have improved considerably. When there is a fault, communication has been good with follow up calls to check on resolution . Keep it up you are a vital service!
The installation was quick and straightforward. The speed is excellent. There have been a few teething problems as the network beds in but the technical support team have been quick and efficient in sorting them out.
We have had a couple of teething problems - due to unforeseen circumstances - so lets hope we can continue with a good connection as I work from home and need to have a reliable one. Keep up the good work - so far so good
Although the actual installation was slightly haphazard - no-one seemed to be fully co-ordinating among themselves or with us when connections were actually being made - we are extremely satisfied with the follow up service. When a large tree fell down cutting our newly installed fibre after about a week, repairs were done speedily. We have also had a few instances of outages in this area but once again they have been dealt with not only quickly but we have been kept informed about the problem. It was also simple to contact the company and get instant feedback. it goes without saying that the speed is impressive, too! Thank you.
Overall good service as they got super fast broadband to us as promised. However it's the finer detail of services that could be improved e.g when you call to speak to finance department and they are busy there is big lag time for them to get back to you and you end up calling them back
Unexpected new internet conection in this area and now much valued
Excellent installation but having a few issues with band width
Consistent and reliable broadband perfect for business premises
Starting up is certainly faster than the 3 we had previously and very fast. I don't do many downloads but the ones I have done are very quick. Early days.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 202 reviews