Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 259 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
I have been impressed with all the updates about the installation of our broadband and all appears to be working well
The staff were extremely quick to help with our enquiry and installation on Arran. If you know Arran then you will know that both mobile and internet are very poor especially in Whiting Bay. Due to the location the internet is much better but not great and we still get buffering on smart tv while watching Amazon Prime. Unsure who is to blame but bear this in mind that you will not get super broadband!
After a few teething problems, I’m satisfied with both the operation and service I have received from Broadway. It’s a pity BT couldn’t take a leaf out of Broadways operations and customer service.
Although it was a long time coming the service is very good indeed. Additionally, both the sales and support personnel are very helpful. Also, a recent outage was fixed within a reasonable timeframe.
Would have given a five star but for the initial instalment delay
Good company to deal with excellent customer service
Broadband speed much faster than previous 2mgps from BT. The installers were friendly and professional. The signal strength can be a bit jittery and not a constant 90+ mbps, which resulted in my contacting technical support, who could have been better, and asked me to make repeated attempts at fixing the issue myself. I feel that BT would have been better in this respect by sending an engineer, something Broadway have not offered.
Hi Nigel, Thanks for your review and information. I can see in your support case there was an initial suspicion a Wifi extender may have been causing some interference but that has now been ruled out. Ideally, we need to conduct a wired speed test for you as wireless ones are only indicative and generally not reliable enough. Our team tried to contact you again on 7th Feb to arrange an engineer appointment but they've not been able to get in touch. I've asked them to try again for you though and we'll have someone take a look for you no problem at all.
The admin, planning and communication regarding delivery of broadband was not good. We waited for over a year to have broadband delivered to our property. The original agreed route for the fibre to get to our property was subsequently ruled out and various alternatives were proposed, all of which were not viable but nevertheless delayed implementation. Broadway finally concluded that the original route should be used. Actual implementation was very good and the team did an excellent job of installation. I was delighted with the end result.
Thanks for your thorough feedback David, we've taken this on board for future planning and delivery and have a new system that will help improve communications going forward. Glad to hear the end result is great though. Enjoy the internet highway :)
Very pleased with my Broadway instillation the speed and lower billing charge in comparison with Sky!My son-in-law was amazed at the difference when working from here!
Broadway’s 106MBs is great compared with BT’s meagre 4MBs. However, doesn’t cope well with our property’s thick stone walls so we had ‘dead spots’. Broadway’s partner field engineer, Brecon Digital Services, recommended hard-wired access points and, whilst not cheap, these have done the job. So overall, great service but pity had to spend more to get the full benefit.
Thanks for your review Michael, we're also exploring solutions we can offer to tackle properties that struggle with Wi-Fi dead spots. Glad Brecon where able to get a solution in place for you though and you can take full advantage of your service.
Staff I dealt with were excellent. Lower rating because website did not allow me to register my requirement as it kept referring enquiry to the future development of full fibre. I had to register as being in a totally different place on the island and the sort it out during a phone-call from your Glasgow office. I believe others have encountered the same issue, but it has not been resolved
Hi John, thanks for the feedback and we are aware of this glitch and has been reported internally. We're working on a solution to this as will be updated as soon as possible.
Communication a bit slow for a time but once the roll out began, the service was swift and well managed. Installation technicians were very efficient, polite and helpful
Living in an area with limmited options for internet Broadway has been a lifesaver. They are delivering 100mb down and 20 up for about half the price of BT’s option where we could on a good day get 5mb down and 0,5 mb up, as BT would force you to have a phoneline as well. That is the praise. Now for the problems. They are still building out their network in the area, and there has been a lot of teething problems. Days with connection cutting out, and other reliability problems. They also gave me a router that did kot work properly, and was different to the router they thought they gave me. After having been in contact with customer service quite a few times, and putting on pressure via email, someone eventually cane and set up a new router for us. This made the connection a lot better. Still some minor problems, but Broadway is trying to sort it all out and stabilise their network. Customer service actually workd with Broadway. I usually speak with a real person who is also competent within a minute of calling. If they can sort their reliability issues in the network, I will say they are truly exelent, and a step above any other internet provider I have dealt with before.
Thanks for your detailed review!
Although the connection was a challenge, Broadway persevered, were very attentive. Thank you
Good communication
Only slight hiccup was a mix up between my address and my neighbour during installation Very pleased to have good broadband speed in a rural location and at a reasonable price
The installation in the village took much longer than first forecast but the operatives were very efficient and courteous when finally connected. The lack of disruption to the service compared with the previous provider is the biggest advantage along with the ability to watch the I-Player. Early days but so far so good.
A stable fast service at good price. Why not 5 stars? 1. Unable to resolve why my VPN doesn't work since comencement of Broadway 2. Slapdash installation; PPPoE user ID and password not handed over, damage to building render, cable fixed to driainage downpipe with cable ties (should by clipped to wall)
I have rated good rather than excellent at this point in time , maybe very good would have been more appropriate. The whole process whilst rather lengthy due to Covid , but Broadway kept on top of things. Advising of the stages and timescales along the way. It was a painless operation and in due course our fibre broadband was installed along with the rest of the village. As yet I haven’t called Customer Service, however there was an outage/ problem a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was dealt with speedily and we were kept informed of the progress via voicemail on our landline. I take my hat off to them, for their forward thinking and persistence, when BT left us all in the lurch and no other company actually offering and proceeding with installation in our village and surrounding areas. We had all struggled along for years with appalling connectivity in a rural area which is actual reliant on Broadband for everything we do! Well done Broadway abd Thsnk you.
Kept us informed and communicated well
Broadway Partners is rated 4.6 based on 259 reviews