Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 259 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
The setting up of the wifi went well and there were a few teething problems but overall there was an improvement of download speed. However I am unable to get a signal 10 metres from the router and the download speeds can vary from 5MB to 45Mb. I have been waiting for over a week for someone to come and improve things.
Hi David, I'm sorry to hear about this. I've had a quick read over your current enquiry and I can see it relates to your Wi-Fi signal specifically and seems to be related to where/how the router has been installed. I'm chasing up our team on this for you as I can see we've requested our team to return and relocate the router to a more suitable location for you to maximise coverage. - Luke, Customer Services
Telephone help line poot
We signed up with Broadway in a pilot scheme in Pembrokeshire. While we fully appreciate the issues and difficulties we have all faced over the last 2 years, and the inevitable delays, there is no excuse for not keeping customers regularly updated on progress. It was not unusual to have 2-3 months with no updates. At one stage a conduit was dug in the road and infrastructure installed on poles opposite our property only to be removed the next week with no information provided to us by Broadway as to what was happening. When the connection was finally installed, some 12 months after the original date, this was done well and the connection speed and service has been as advertised since. However we have had one loss of service for a short period during the last week, affecting the whole village. While I accept the occasional issues may occur, if this was a planned outage I would want and expect to have had advanced notification. In short, communication from Broadway to customers has been poor, but the product, when finally installed has been as advertised.
Hi Mark, Thanks for your review. I'm sure you can appreciate building infrastructure for broadband (and other utilities) takes time. There are lots of steps involved and we update customers as we cross each major milestone. We wouldn't update on individual works taking place in a location, equipment may need to be removed, installed or otherwise changed based on surveys and ongoings work in the area. We've recently invested heavily in a new platform that will keep customers informed automatically as the project in their area develops over time. We're also bringing an online account feature to allow customers to check on the status of their order, upgrade services, update details and billing information and much more. We're committed to bringing a best in class service to our communities, so please watch this space! I'm glad your connection is now live and that you're seeing our advertised speeds. I've had a look at the outage that occurred and it was unexpected and unplanned. When we conduct planned maintenance we'll always inform customers and aim to provide at least 2 days notice for normal maintenance works.
In the early stages of engaging the services of Broadway Partners I was frustrated by the fact that people were not returning my calls. This has recently improved with Broadway proactively keeping me informed of the delayed status of my fibre installation. However, I have had a recent incidents where contractors turned up at my house unannounced to do work. In one case the contractor turned up to install my router only to discover that the system was not live and work was required to run overhead cables to the telegraph pole near my house. The £25 Amazon voucher was a thoughtful gesture on the part of Broadway Partners.
Thanks for your feedback Patrick and I'm glad your all connected. I'm sorry about the initial communications and we've worked on some changes to improve this which you've now seen which is great. I've informed our delivery team about the contractors arriving without prior notice and we'll see what has happened there.
Good technical solution, but unreliable service and poor communication throughout the installation period.
Pre installation it was very difficult to get straight answers on delivery and availability. Eventual turn up of service was over 2 months of original commitment. Given complexity and size of project this is OK. The response of support teams has been excellent and communication on outages has been good. Unfortunatley we have seen more outages and interuptiosn than i would ahve hoped for. Clearly the service needs more time to settle in. I would recommend Broadway based on value but it would currently be with some reservation on service availability. I would appreciate a further review in 6 months when hopefully the netowork build rate has slowed and teething issues resolved.
Hi Phil, thanks for your feedback. We're working hard on a new system for communications pre-installation to make sure everyone can be better informed and kept up to date with their ongoing projects. We're also working with our network team for your area and you should expect further stability as a result of ongoing work happening locally as we continue to investigate and improve.
Overall, I am happy with the package. A few teething problems which were easily overcome but my biggest concern is that the invoice is far more than we had been promised and, as yet, it has not been addressed. Advertised and promised at £19.99 for 100Mbps but invoiced at £33.32 plus VAT. If this isn't resolved, you will have one less customer.
Disappointed that it keeps going off.
Good installation job, neat and tidy. Broadband speed is consistently lower than anticipated which is disappointing. Speed test through Ookla is giving fairly consistent 30down and 6up readings using both Newcastle and Gateshead (though only 3 up today at time of writing). This needs to improve for me to recommend the service upgrade to others. Occasional drop-out has been rare so not really an issue. BRgds Mike Inglis
HI Mike, sorry to hear you're having issues with you speed. Have you raised this with our support team (support@broadwaypartners.co.uk) so they can take a look at your connection and see what's happening? If not, I will do so for you today and one of my colleagues will be in touch. Thanks Anne
We often experience periods of time during the day when the internet goes down without prior notification or an apology afterwards. Ironically we renewed our contract and got receipt of it on Monday and the same day we were then without internet for 2.5 hours. Often the internet drops out for ma second or two and means that our Vonage calls are cut off and we need to call back - very frustrating!  There must be changes that can be made to improve these issues.
HI John, thanks for your review and I am sorry to hear you are having issues. Have they been reported to our support team. If not, I suggest contacting them on 0141 465 8500 or support@broadwaypartners.co.uk and they can investigate for you. Thanks Anne
Broadway Partners is rated 4.6 based on 259 reviews