Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Living in rural Monmouthshire, and miles away from the telephone exchange, I've always suffered from a slow Internet connection. Now, thanks to Broadway Partners and the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme, I have a fast and reliable service at last.
Our Broadband system has only been installed for a month, so far it has been excellent, we are very pleased with it. The installation by Broadway was very efficient, excellent service all round.
Broadway Partners transformed our broadband speeds from less than 1 Mbps with our previous provider to 20-30 Mbps via their Fixed Wireless service. We live rurally and never expected it would be possible to experience the speeds we have been getting. Customer service from Broadway has been excellent too. Michelle was a pleasure to deal with in getting the service organised for us and making everything straightforward. We have always been able to speak to excellent technical advisers keen and able to quickly resolve technical issues.
I had a terrible internet service with my previous provider which was around 1.0mbps. Broadway Partners have a provided a solution which has increased my download speed to 30mbps, and sometimes even faster. The service and support has been fantastic, with friendly and helpful staff and the installation engineers were brilliant. I would recommend Broadway Partners for those people seeking an alternative to the major broadband providers
Very efficient and their accounting is accurate and they keep to the dates set.
For some reason my tv keeps buffering which is really quite annoying, other than that I’m pleased with it.
Excellent company to work with , any problems immediately fixed and very competitive
Fantastic service. Broadband installed within 5 days of placing order and had no issues whatsoever during installation and start up. I have recommended you to my aunt who lives close by. Many thanks
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 202 reviews