Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
4.6
Based on 252 reviews
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
We have been extremely delighted with the high speed server. Customer service is excellent. Technical support team are brilliant, we get a reply immediately. It’s great dealing with a smaller team than other huge companies, it’s more personal. We did have a few issues with poor connectivity but this was resolved within 24 hours. We were kept updated with emails. Our only issue has been connecting to WiFi using our personal VPN via Cisco Any Connect. This VPN has been provided from our workplace ( government, NHS) Although broadband and the Cisco Any Connect team have been happy to help with advice, it has been left up to our work IT department to sort it and they are proving very unhelpful. Broadway are aware as this is a constant problem with any Cisco any connect clients but unfortunately it is still not resolved. It is proving quite difficult and frustrating working from home. On balance we would still have moved over to Broadway as the speed is great , what a change from our previous 2MB, and customer service is exceptional.
Thanks Meeta for your feedback! We are aware of Cisco AnyConnect not being able to connect to our network. We're exploring options with the company to see if there is anything we can do to assist in making this work for the future.
We are very happy with the service provided by Broadway Partners and are also happy to recommend them to our friends and neighbors . The installation was done by friendly and professional staff that adhered to the Covid safety regulations . Any hiccups that we encountered were dealt with promptly . Overall well done !
We were pleased that Broadway Partners managed to get us a vastly improved internet speed having installed fibre to our house in the country. We had been putting up with 3mps for far too long. The team were very efficient and kept us informed throughout. Good to be on board.
Prompt and efficient from dealing with the initial order and the installation of the line and equipment. Speed in excess of 100 Mbps is excellent and consistent. William Prichard
What a God send! For years my internet connection was horrendous and regardless how much I complained to BT and openreach nothing was ever done! On firstname terms with the openreach engineers they were here that often! With a speed LESs than 1Mbps, and witj 2 kids trying to do college work from home, general use of internet always raised arguments and tempers. BT was a swearword and constant source of fustration! So much money for such poor service! And all I was told was LATER or SOON for fibre! When Broadway dropped there leaflet through the door I was sceptical it nearly went in the shredder! I took a chance and looked up the company and the work that they had already done in bringing Fibre to rural locations. I phoned then and was won over by their claims and credentials! How glad I am that I took a chance, todate they have delivered all that they promised and there is peace in the house once more! No arguments over who needs the internet connection next! With speeds and connection that was before nothing but a dream, know is a reality! I cannot thank Broadway enough for there effort and help in bringimg our rural community into the 21st Century! BT needs to pull there thumb out of there A*** and see how to do things quickly and with major customer satisfaction! *This was also done during the tough time of National Lockdowns so even more appreciated * I would recommend anyone with poor internet connection to consider what Broadway can offer you and your Community and give them a chance to prove themselves and bring you into the Modern world!
Wish we could have had this year's ago and would recommend it to everyone
Install was on schedule and completed to my satisfaction. The personnel were courteous and efficient. The broadband was been problematic at first but the support team have worked with me to get that resolved. All in all i am satisfied with Broadway so far.
The service we have received has been excellent.
Overall it mostly really good, however, I do have poor signal sometimes that means I’m unable to stream tv. However, when I have talked to people on the phone at Broadway they have always been friendly and helpful.
Excellent service, both and after sales. Wifi speeds are being met and doing very well. Highly recommend.
After a difficult star with suboptimal speeds and outages things have improved considerably. When there is a fault, communication has been good with follow up calls to check on resolution . Keep it up you are a vital service!
Broadway Broadband has provided a good service with excellent speed and the time from inital approach to delivery was impressive.
The installation was quick and straightforward. The speed is excellent. There have been a few teething problems as the network beds in but the technical support team have been quick and efficient in sorting them out.
Installed to plan, kept up to date at all times, working very well.
We have had a couple of teething problems - due to unforeseen circumstances - so lets hope we can continue with a good connection as I work from home and need to have a reliable one. Keep up the good work - so far so good
Living in rural Monmouthshire, and miles away from the telephone exchange, I've always suffered from a slow Internet connection. Now, thanks to Broadway Partners and the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme, I have a fast and reliable service at last.
Although the actual installation was slightly haphazard - no-one seemed to be fully co-ordinating among themselves or with us when connections were actually being made - we are extremely satisfied with the follow up service. When a large tree fell down cutting our newly installed fibre after about a week, repairs were done speedily. We have also had a few instances of outages in this area but once again they have been dealt with not only quickly but we have been kept informed about the problem. It was also simple to contact the company and get instant feedback. it goes without saying that the speed is impressive, too! Thank you.
Overall, I am happy with the package. A few teething problems which were easily overcome but my biggest concern is that the invoice is far more than we had been promised and, as yet, it has not been addressed. Advertised and promised at £19.99 for 100Mbps but invoiced at £33.32 plus VAT. If this isn't resolved, you will have one less customer.
I have had Broadway since 21st December and have been delighted with their service. Everyone we have had dealings with have been lovely, knowledgeable and really helpful. We are in a very rural location. I have had one outage but it was solved within a day and a half and I was kept well informed by email. I have not received this type of service from a broadband provider before. The speed is fabulous and I am delighted they came to install fibre in our area. Thank you all at Broadway I am very glad you came to Monmouthshire.
Overall good service as they got super fast broadband to us as promised. However it's the finer detail of services that could be improved e.g when you call to speak to finance department and they are busy there is big lag time for them to get back to you and you end up calling them back
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 252 reviews