Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Excellent service, both and after sales. Wifi speeds are being met and doing very well. Highly recommend.
After a difficult star with suboptimal speeds and outages things have improved considerably. When there is a fault, communication has been good with follow up calls to check on resolution . Keep it up you are a vital service!
Broadway Broadband has provided a good service with excellent speed and the time from inital approach to delivery was impressive.
The installation was quick and straightforward. The speed is excellent. There have been a few teething problems as the network beds in but the technical support team have been quick and efficient in sorting them out.
Installed to plan, kept up to date at all times, working very well.
We have had a couple of teething problems - due to unforeseen circumstances - so lets hope we can continue with a good connection as I work from home and need to have a reliable one. Keep up the good work - so far so good
Living in rural Monmouthshire, and miles away from the telephone exchange, I've always suffered from a slow Internet connection. Now, thanks to Broadway Partners and the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme, I have a fast and reliable service at last.
Although the actual installation was slightly haphazard - no-one seemed to be fully co-ordinating among themselves or with us when connections were actually being made - we are extremely satisfied with the follow up service. When a large tree fell down cutting our newly installed fibre after about a week, repairs were done speedily. We have also had a few instances of outages in this area but once again they have been dealt with not only quickly but we have been kept informed about the problem. It was also simple to contact the company and get instant feedback. it goes without saying that the speed is impressive, too! Thank you.
Overall, I am happy with the package. A few teething problems which were easily overcome but my biggest concern is that the invoice is far more than we had been promised and, as yet, it has not been addressed. Advertised and promised at £19.99 for 100Mbps but invoiced at £33.32 plus VAT. If this isn't resolved, you will have one less customer.
I have had Broadway since 21st December and have been delighted with their service. Everyone we have had dealings with have been lovely, knowledgeable and really helpful. We are in a very rural location. I have had one outage but it was solved within a day and a half and I was kept well informed by email. I have not received this type of service from a broadband provider before. The speed is fabulous and I am delighted they came to install fibre in our area. Thank you all at Broadway I am very glad you came to Monmouthshire.
Overall good service as they got super fast broadband to us as promised. However it's the finer detail of services that could be improved e.g when you call to speak to finance department and they are busy there is big lag time for them to get back to you and you end up calling them back
Super fast broadband. I am very pleased with the speed of my broadband. Broadway have been a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.
Very helpful people - from the sales people to the people who installed the fibre - and also a lifeline enabling us to have a proper internet connection that means we can join the modern world.
Disappointed that it keeps going off.
Over the past 2 months I have lost connection multiple times, had speeds below 1mb/s and have not been contacted regarding formal complaint or compensation despite dozens of requests by email and through your customer service team. Your technical team are more than helpful at resolving the issues I have had, as an iscolated occurrence this would be acceptable but this has happened more than 20 times in the past 2 months. Each time I am met with a different excuse confirming that the problem is with Broadway and not my own fault. Sometimes the problem is resolved in minutes, sometimes hours, sometimes days! It’s not acceptable, especially in times when our reliance on a stable internet connection is so high.
Very helpful and friendly service
Every step of the way, from my initial enquiry to the actual installation has been excellent and the staff have exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with the service from Broadway Partners.
Fast service quick clean installation faster than expected broadband
Their communication is great, I was kept up-to-date throughout the whole process and although our situation wasn't as simple and straight forward as others, they made sure to find a solution to the problem. Would highly recommend!
All ok so far