Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
In the early stages of engaging the services of Broadway Partners I was frustrated by the fact that people were not returning my calls. This has recently improved with Broadway proactively keeping me informed of the delayed status of my fibre installation. However, I have had a recent incidents where contractors turned up at my house unannounced to do work. In one case the contractor turned up to install my router only to discover that the system was not live and work was required to run overhead cables to the telegraph pole near my house.
The £25 Amazon voucher was a thoughtful gesture on the part of Broadway Partners.
Thanks for your feedback Patrick and I'm glad your all connected. I'm sorry about the initial communications and we've worked on some changes to improve this which you've now seen which is great. I've informed our delivery team about the contractors arriving without prior notice and we'll see what has happened there.
Good communication, very quick responses
Only slight hiccup was a mix up between my address and my neighbour during installation
Very pleased to have good broadband speed in a rural location and at a reasonable price
We are delighted with the very good speed of 105 or thereabouts, so much more than the 3 to 4 we had before. Great result.
Very good, they installed Broadway to my house earlier than planned.
Engineer was very helpful with setup.
Customer service was superb, very helpful and gave good advice
Thanks a lot Steve, we really appreciate it! Luke
Broadway have brought us into the 21st Century. The broadband we now receive is infinitely better and faster. Can’t thank them enough.
Good technical solution, but unreliable service and poor communication throughout the installation period.
We’re delighted with Broadway and hope to have a VOIP telephone soon.
Very disappointed with the broadband speeds, one minutes it's 97mbps next minute it's 12mbps. Never ring back when they say they will, engineer turns up out of the blue, the wife's VPN for work doesn't connect and was told its not compatible with Broadway, so will most probably end up paying to keep EE which has been very reliable. Its failed to live up to the promise of fast fibre, very disappointed.
The installation in the village took much longer than first forecast but the operatives were very efficient and courteous when finally connected. The lack of disruption to the service compared with the previous provider is the biggest advantage along with the ability to watch the I-Player. Early days but so far so good.
A stable fast service at good price.
Why not 5 stars?
1. Unable to resolve why my VPN doesn't work since comencement of Broadway
2. Slapdash installation; PPPoE user ID and password not handed over, damage to building render, cable fixed to driainage downpipe with cable ties (should by clipped to wall)
I have rated good rather than excellent at this point in time , maybe very good would have been more appropriate. The whole process whilst rather lengthy due to Covid , but Broadway kept on top of things. Advising of the stages and timescales along the way. It was a painless operation and in due course our fibre broadband was installed along with the rest of the village. As yet I haven’t called Customer Service, however there was an outage/ problem a couple of weeks ago and I must say it was dealt with speedily and we were kept informed of the progress via voicemail on our landline. I take my hat off to them, for their forward thinking and persistence, when BT left us all in the lurch and no other company actually offering and proceeding with installation in our village and surrounding areas. We had all struggled along for years with appalling connectivity in a rural area which is actual reliant on Broadband for everything we do! Well done Broadway abd Thsnk you.
Very efficient installation. much improved speed.

Fault dealt with very quickly and communication on progress was very good.

Speedy response to account query - also good communication on action to be taken
We are very pleased with Broadway Partners broadband. Staff and customer services all very helpful and efficient. Thank you Broadway.
Installation, service and support conducted at a very professional level.
A gamechanger for those of us in rural areas who have struggled for so long with poor bandwidth and download speeds!Very pleased with the service,communication if there are any technical issues(which have been short lived and only very occasional whilst the local network is continuing to be installed)has been prompt.Would definitely recommend!
Kept us informed and communicated well
The team delivered exactly what they said they would, quickly and efficiently, to a high standard. They were very responsiveness to our needs.
The service is significantly better than we had previously, and at half the cost.
Pre installation it was very difficult to get straight answers on delivery and availability. Eventual turn up of service was over 2 months of original commitment. Given complexity and size of project this is OK.
The response of support teams has been excellent and communication on outages has been good.
Unfortunatley we have seen more outages and interuptiosn than i would ahve hoped for. Clearly the service needs more time to settle in. I would recommend Broadway based on value but it would currently be with some reservation on service availability. I would appreciate a further review in 6 months when hopefully the netowork build rate has slowed and teething issues resolved.
Thank goodness for Broadway. For the first time, I was able to join a video meeting whilst my partner was working from home online and my step son was streaming music and gaming at the same time. This was never remotely possible before as even one video call with everything else turned off was a challenge. Super fast fibre from Broadway has literally transformed our lives! I feel much more connected and less isolated now. Thank you so much.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.64 based on 194 reviews