Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Read Broadway Partners Reviews
For almost two years we did not join the rest of the hamlet with Broadway Partners. A major mistake. For that period we limped on with a 4G hub with WiFi from just acceptable to poor. Unpredictable and unreliable. So gave up and decided to move to Broadway Partners. They proved very quick, very reliable and delivered what they promised. Predictable and reliable broadband. Have already had comments from contacts abroad on the much improved quality of video calls. Just do not make our mistake. Move to Broadway without delay. The stress levels will drop immediately.
Thank you very much Andrew, we're all made up to be reading this today among the team.
Issues are frequent and it generally takes Broadway a long time to diagnose and resolve problems. Response to emails is very poor, most I send go ignored. Speeds are extremely variable, ranging from 4 to 120 Mbps, but generally sit below 30 most of the time. When the speed is decent and connections are stable, Broadway are a great provider. But unfortunately the frequency of issues and their response times has seriously marred my opinion of them.
Hi Lewis, thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear about these issues. We'll contact you to get some more information about this and see what action has been taken so far to resolve this, and what remains to be done for you.
After years of having to accept atrocious service from copper wire providers it came as an unbelievable experience to actually be able to communicate on first name terms and achieve download speeds previously thought as wishful daydreams. Cannot praise them enough. Poles and wires are for the birds.
Thanks a lot Michael, glad to hear your installation has gone well and copper can be a thing of the past!
Broadway’s 106MBs is great compared with BT’s meagre 4MBs. However, doesn’t cope well with our property’s thick stone walls so we had ‘dead spots’. Broadway’s partner field engineer, Brecon Digital Services, recommended hard-wired access points and, whilst not cheap, these have done the job. So overall, great service but pity had to spend more to get the full benefit.
Thanks for your review Michael, we're also exploring solutions we can offer to tackle properties that struggle with Wi-Fi dead spots. Glad Brecon where able to get a solution in place for you though and you can take full advantage of your service.
Following a few teething issues during installation the service provide by Broadway has been excellent. They resolved a service problem due to a power outage within 30 mins of being called.
All our dealings and interactions so far, with Broadway Partners have been prompt and professional. In some instances responses even returned out of office hours. A special thank for this to Michelle Nhan
Excellent service - great communication throughout set up and the team that completed the installation were great. Have had to call technical support once and they were brilliant at troubleshooting and resolving the issue very quickly.
Having had a very poor experience of other internet providers, I was very sceptical that Broadway would be able to supply a fast WiFi connection to our home but so far so good! The installation was very smooth, boosters were provided to extend the range of the signal in the house and now we have speeds that allow streaming and do not appear to drop out at all. Thank you very much!
Excellent service so far and a very good speed obtained considering we live in the countryside. Long may it continue, thank you.
What great news, glad to hear all is well, thank you Anne!
Staff I dealt with were excellent. Lower rating because website did not allow me to register my requirement as it kept referring enquiry to the future development of full fibre. I had to register as being in a totally different place on the island and the sort it out during a phone-call from your Glasgow office. I believe others have encountered the same issue, but it has not been resolved
Hi John, thanks for the feedback and we are aware of this glitch and has been reported internally. We're working on a solution to this as will be updated as soon as possible.
Communication a bit slow for a time but once the roll out began, the service was swift and well managed. Installation technicians were very efficient, polite and helpful
A fairly new service for us. Helpful, careful installation and early teething problems were resolved promptly. Very happy with the speeds we are achieving.
Thank you for your kind review!
Accounts department very poor, two hiccups with not being invoiced at the correct time, did not taken and then demanding two payments at once which I find difficult to do Broadband signal poor and speeds can be painfully slow. Seems to take ages to fix problems in Kilmory. Very expensive for what is a poor service . Other providers cheaper but Brioadway seem to think they have the monopoly because we live in a rural location.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have mentioned. I will contact you to get some more information about this. I can note that Kilmory, Isle of Arran did undergo some equipment upgrades in the last few weeks due to poor connections in the area. This equipment has now been removed and you should be seeing quality speeds once again. We take great pride in serving rural communities and in no way underestimate the weight that rests on our shoulders to carry this responsibility.
Internet speeds have been really good. Michelle was also excellent dealing with come questions I had in the setup process
Thanks Paddy, We're glad to hear your getting a great speed and that Michelle was excellent in dealing your your questions.
Living in an area with limmited options for internet Broadway has been a lifesaver. They are delivering 100mb down and 20 up for about half the price of BT’s option where we could on a good day get 5mb down and 0,5 mb up, as BT would force you to have a phoneline as well. That is the praise. Now for the problems. They are still building out their network in the area, and there has been a lot of teething problems. Days with connection cutting out, and other reliability problems. They also gave me a router that did kot work properly, and was different to the router they thought they gave me. After having been in contact with customer service quite a few times, and putting on pressure via email, someone eventually cane and set up a new router for us. This made the connection a lot better. Still some minor problems, but Broadway is trying to sort it all out and stabilise their network. Customer service actually workd with Broadway. I usually speak with a real person who is also competent within a minute of calling. If they can sort their reliability issues in the network, I will say they are truly exelent, and a step above any other internet provider I have dealt with before.
Thanks for your detailed review!
Hi there! I have rated Broadway Partners excellent because they are! We have recently moved to a rural area and they have been ‘excellent’ from sales, installation, support, internet speed, I cannot rate them highly enough! If you live in a rural area, and Broadway Partners supply broadband in your area, don’t waste time looking anywhere else! John
Thank you so much John, that's very much appreciated!
The contact I have had with Broadway has been very friendly and helpful and they have communicated very effectively.
Although the connection was a challenge, Broadway persevered, were very attentive. Thank you
So far the internet has been very good and the company as a whole have been very good with customer service also.
Only been a customer for a few weeks but customer service is proactive, friendly and the broadband service has delivered the required/advertised speed and reliability.
In the early stages of engaging the services of Broadway Partners I was frustrated by the fact that people were not returning my calls. This has recently improved with Broadway proactively keeping me informed of the delayed status of my fibre installation. However, I have had a recent incidents where contractors turned up at my house unannounced to do work. In one case the contractor turned up to install my router only to discover that the system was not live and work was required to run overhead cables to the telegraph pole near my house. The £25 Amazon voucher was a thoughtful gesture on the part of Broadway Partners.
Thanks for your feedback Patrick and I'm glad your all connected. I'm sorry about the initial communications and we've worked on some changes to improve this which you've now seen which is great. I've informed our delivery team about the contractors arriving without prior notice and we'll see what has happened there.
Broadway Partners is rated 4.62 based on 214 reviews