Broadway Partners Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
Click Here
"Very good."
"Very quick and effective communication. Staff are helpful and very knowledgeable. Process from first enquiring to getting the product installed was seamless."
"So glad we came across broadway partners. We’ve only had it up and running for a couple of weeks and it was all first class service from start to finish. We live outside the town so cannot receive normal broadband, after years of using satellite broadband which we couldn’t receive half of what we get now and at half the price. Will definitely be recommending you too our neighbours."
"Installation was excellent, very neatly done with no mess at all. Very good speed - up to 45 instead of 0.8 so making a huge difference. Couldn’t recommend you more highly."
"Great company, supplied us with internet where we thought impossible. Have been with them for 18 months now with no problems. Highly recommend."
"Most of the time the service is excellent. My only reservation, and the reason for not giving a Very Good rating, is that there are times when the service goes down or becomes very slow, though this is generally only for a short time."
"Fast, unlimited broadband in a rural area - which I previously thought an impossible dream. It's been a life changer, giving access we thought we'd never get to the modern world. Minimum fuss installation. Good signal. Responsive and efficient when there is a temporary problem. Better price than satellite internet that we had to use previously, vastly superior in quality, and vastly superior in customer support."
"The overall service from Broadway is good. There have been broadband reception issues but iven the newness of the system’s technology this has to be expected, however it can be frustrating at times."
"Very good service from the wifi . Realy helpful people on the phone and on email.nothing is too much trouble."
"Excellent service! Finally getting fast internet speed which i could not get with Bt living in a rural area."
"Wonderful service and customer support"
"Great people brilliant service. Supply is pretty near perfect and only once has the connection been lost. Broadway were onto it immediately and kept me in touch with progress. You deal with real people in this company! I really recommend Broadway to any new potential customers."
"Broadway Partners as a company to deal with are great. They keep you updated and respond fairly quickly. However the satellite broadband still isn't delivering to what we were assured of. It's still very inconsistent"
"To experience speed is a pleasure. I no longer have to wait, I have instantaneous connection with no interference and feel I am "connected" to a trustworthy no nonsense firm. Happy days are here! Great service Thank You."
"Can now be sure that when i turn computer on i will have internet. A great improvement and very grateful"
"Having been a fairly new customer to Broadway, From first contact with office team through to installation service - excellent. Communication - excellent. Support - excellent. A few minor teething issues in the beginning - Broadway were accountable & reactive to making good these issues again - excellent. Just keep doing what your doing."
"I received clear & accurate information from Broadway Partners. They were very quick to respond to any questions i had & were very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone & they offered a first class service Grant Downie(downie-grant@sky.com)"
"Our broadband with Broadway Partners is excellent - it is reliable and it is fast, with speeds up to 30 mbps. We live in a fairly remote location surrounded by hills, and BT were unable to provide speeds faster than 3 - 4 mbps, so when Broadway Partners suggested their service, we jumped at the opportunity and have been delighted with the service. The customer service is fantastic too, with any issues investigated promptly and effectively. Great service - I would definitely recommend them."
"I decided to go with Broadway because the speed via BT was abysmal - we live overlooking Loch Ness and the internet connection just wasn’t satisfactory. My neighbour told me about Broadway and so I contacted them hoping they could help. They did and my internet speed is now amazing. They are efficient, helpful and best of all they back up their promise of a faster more reliable speed. Wouldn’t go back to BT or anyone else. Thoroughly recommend Broadway."
"Excellent, attentive customer service, hassle free installation and a reliable, fast connection."
Broadway Partners is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews