Broadway Partners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadway Partners
We’re delighted with the service we received and to have an internet connection at last. An engineer came out very quickly after our initial enquiry and everyone we have dealt at Broadway has been very efficient and friendly.
Engineer came round and fixed up my broadband on the day he said. Only took half an hour and it was professionally sorted. Cleaned up after drilling a wee hole for cable in my caravan.
Excellent service and friendly guy !
Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Unexpected new internet conection in this area and now much valued
I have received a 5 star service from Boradway Partners, with excellent communication throughout the booking and activation process - a special thank you to Michelle. I was concerned working from home in a very rural setting would prove to be a big problem but Broadway came up trumps and my internet connection is excellent and all of my fears thankfully have been allayed. Thank you!
Excellent installation but having a few issues with band width
Consistent and reliable broadband perfect for business premises
I’m highly impressed. Great service, connected when stated, follow up customer support has been excellent. Would highly recommend
Been with Broadway for 3 weeks now. Registering, installation and internet speed all first class. Would highly recommend Broadway Partners.
I have awarded the five stars to the actual internet service, which is great, and very steady / consistent in terms of both download and upload speeds (although it took two or three weeks to overcome a problem with the signal dropping out during heavy rain). However despite some very helpful individuals (Michelle and Keith in particular), it took some effort to get the system installed after registering my interest, and a number of my neighbours appear to be having the same difficulty - calls not returned etc to move things forward. Not sure what the problem is but it appears to be holding back what is otherwise a great service.
Unfortunately we have just experienced poor service when our WiFi stopped working and we were without it for 5 days. Promises of call backs were not followed through - we had to go through the “switch it on/switch it off” syndrome numerous times with no success and eventually when the fault was diagnosed as a faulty router (Even though we had only had it for about 3 weeks!) it took time to get a new one to us and again we were not kept informed of what was happening. The broadband is certainly better than anything else available in our area and we have no problem with that -it is the service when it doesn’t work that we would like this see improved
Starting up is certainly faster than the 3 we had previously and very fast. I don't do many downloads but the ones I have done are very quick. Early days.
We had Keith a very professional technician, who was with his assistant very pleasant and did a perfect job. As well as a very helpful engineer, Kevin who, through the net, helped in guiding me to the best way to get the promised speed of 50 Mgbps. Since, thank God, the speed is always hovering between 40 and 50 Mgbps, with no interruptions. After hesitating in switching to Broadway, now I am glad I did. Thank you Broadway and my thanks to all the staff I communicated with.
Broadway Partners transformed our broadband speeds from less than 1 Mbps with our previous provider to 20-30 Mbps via their Fixed Wireless service.
We live rurally and never expected it would be possible to experience the speeds we have been getting.
Customer service from Broadway has been excellent too. Michelle was a pleasure to deal with in getting the service organised for us and making everything straightforward. We have always been able to speak to excellent technical advisers keen and able to quickly resolve technical issues.
Good, quick, polite, friendly service. Problems are few, and far between, and are resolved quickly. Best broadband provider I have ever had
Broadway Broadband offered a good service: emails answered promptly, phone calls returned and information given clearly. The installation was OK. Could have brought better attention to the placing of cables, so a bit of knitting had to be dealt with after the guys left. A very pleasant service overall.
We have only just joined broadway partners but so far it’s been very good. Would recommend if like us broadband is an issue due to location
Ours was a tricky installation, with no line of sight to the village hub station, but eventually Broadway found a way to relay our service in, and it is good and fast. Many thanks.
Always speedy responses to any queries, Good service. No issues whatsoever.
I had a terrible internet service with my previous provider which was around 1.0mbps. Broadway Partners have a provided a solution which has increased my download speed to 30mbps, and sometimes even faster. The service and support has been fantastic, with friendly and helpful staff and the installation engineers were brilliant. I would recommend Broadway Partners for those people seeking an alternative to the major broadband providers
Broadway Partners is rated 4.72 based on 139 reviews