BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD

How would you rate BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

71 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
mike

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Perfect friendly and efficient service. Two lovely oak units delivered when promised and extremely well packed."
Barry Siveyer
Verified Buyer
"Great service and lovely oak furniture, unfortunately one piece had some very minor transport damage. This was replaced very efficiently - Highly recommend"
Roisin Mannion
Verified Buyer
"Fast, friendly service, great experience. Will use again."
STEPHEN WEST
Verified Buyer
"Great furniture at a good price. They were very helpful when I phoned up with a couple of questions and got back to me really quickly. Delivery was prompt and exactly when it was due to arrive. We ordered 2 pieces both were packaged securely in boxes. We would definitely recommend Broad Oak to friends and family."
Emma Foley
Verified Buyer
"Very fast efficient delivery, furniture arrived in perfect condition, even nicer than it looked on-line and very sturdy. The oak finish looks really smart"
John Newman
Verified Buyer
"Very good sevice and arrived on time good value and very pleased with the pine sideboards"
Keith Tibbs
Verified Buyer
"Totally satisfied with the whole process of ordering and delivery. Delighted with the quality of the oak blanket chest purchased at a very reasonable price. Would be happy to do business with Broadband again"
Angela Watson
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted the furniture just finishes off my bedroom"
Jacqueline Redman
"Excellent quality"
Anna Dawson
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful addition to my hallway . Beautifully made and delivered quickly and Great quality and price ."
MRS DONLAN
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the nest of tables So I have orders a sideboard to match .Excellent service."
Karen Frend
Verified Buyer
"A lovely piece of furniture (blanket box) well made. The online photos didn't do it justice! Very good communication and fast delivery."
MRS RICHARDSON
Verified Buyer
"I love the sideboard it's the perfect size good quality and should last us a long time in our family home. Very pleased with it would definitely recommend this product thank u so much worth every penny:)"
Sue Charlish
Verified Buyer
"Great customer support and lovely furniture, very well made"
"Love my new corner TV stand ,delivery excellent ,looks exactly like picture ,very good quality ."
Joanne Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Lovely bookcase, very solid and much cheaper than i had seen it on other websites. The company were great to deal with, when i needed a question answering they were very prompt. Even the delivery driver was charming. Won't hesitate to use the company again."
CATHY OWEN
Verified Buyer
"Extremely pleased with my purchase of solid pine double wardrobe, excellent value for money and fast and efficient customer service and delivery, highly recommend. Thank you"
Alan Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Broad oak was the only manufacturer that made the tv unit in a size that we wanted."
Peter Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good product, good price, good service. What's not to like?"
"Couldn't be happier with the customer service from Broadoak. From order placement to receipt of goods, I was kept well informed. My order arrived within the 2 hour timeslot the courier had advised. The Devon Oak TV unit I purchased looks great & is of excellent quality for the price I paid & I will now be ordering another piece of furniture from the same range. Richard has already agreed to a price match, due to it being advertised slightly cheaper on another site, which is another reason not to shop anywhere else. Would recommend Broadoak to anyone looking for quality furniture & top class service."
BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD is rated 4.90 based on 71 reviews