BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD

How would you rate BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD ?

"Perfect friendly and efficient service. Two lovely oak units delivered when promised and extremely well packed."
"Great service and lovely oak furniture, unfortunately one piece had some very minor transport damage. This was replaced very efficiently - Highly recommend"
"Fast, friendly service, great experience. Will use again."
"Great furniture at a good price. They were very helpful when I phoned up with a couple of questions and got back to me really quickly. Delivery was prompt and exactly when it was due to arrive. We ordered 2 pieces both were packaged securely in boxes. We would definitely recommend Broad Oak to friends and family."
"Very fast efficient delivery, furniture arrived in perfect condition, even nicer than it looked on-line and very sturdy. The oak finish looks really smart"
"Very good sevice and arrived on time good value and very pleased with the pine sideboards"
"Totally satisfied with the whole process of ordering and delivery. Delighted with the quality of the oak blanket chest purchased at a very reasonable price. Would be happy to do business with Broadband again"
"I am delighted the furniture just finishes off my bedroom"
"Excellent quality"
"A beautiful addition to my hallway . Beautifully made and delivered quickly and Great quality and price ."
"Very pleased with the nest of tables So I have orders a sideboard to match .Excellent service."
"A lovely piece of furniture (blanket box) well made. The online photos didn't do it justice! Very good communication and fast delivery."
"I love the sideboard it's the perfect size good quality and should last us a long time in our family home. Very pleased with it would definitely recommend this product thank u so much worth every penny:)"
"Great customer support and lovely furniture, very well made"
"Love my new corner TV stand ,delivery excellent ,looks exactly like picture ,very good quality ."
"Lovely bookcase, very solid and much cheaper than i had seen it on other websites. The company were great to deal with, when i needed a question answering they were very prompt. Even the delivery driver was charming. Won't hesitate to use the company again."
"Extremely pleased with my purchase of solid pine double wardrobe, excellent value for money and fast and efficient customer service and delivery, highly recommend. Thank you"
"Broad oak was the only manufacturer that made the tv unit in a size that we wanted."
"Good product, good price, good service. What's not to like?"
"Couldn't be happier with the customer service from Broadoak. From order placement to receipt of goods, I was kept well informed. My order arrived within the 2 hour timeslot the courier had advised. The Devon Oak TV unit I purchased looks great & is of excellent quality for the price I paid & I will now be ordering another piece of furniture from the same range. Richard has already agreed to a price match, due to it being advertised slightly cheaper on another site, which is another reason not to shop anywhere else. Would recommend Broadoak to anyone looking for quality furniture & top class service."
BROADOAK FURNITURE LTD is rated 4.90 based on 71 reviews