Broadgate General Practice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Broadgate General Practice

doctor@broadgategp.co.uk

65 London Wall London

Tell us how Broadgate General Practice made you happy

"I recently attended an appointment for a severe STI at Broadgate General Practice and I have to say that Dr. Johanes was fantastic and helped me so much. Thank you again Broadgate GP!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, at Broadgate GP we pride ourselves on our same day appointment service. We're happy that you're pleased with the service you received from our GP and should you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
"Great service, I received a same day appointment and the Doctor I met was really friendly."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, at Broadgate GP we pride ourselves on our same day appointment service. Should you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
"Fantastic service!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Broadgate General Practice is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews