Broadgate General Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadgate General Practice
Read Broadgate General Practice Reviews

About Broadgate General Practice:

If you are looking for the best private general practitioner, Broadgate GP is conveniently located in central London near to Liverpool Street, we provide private GP appointments and referrals for patients who wish to be seen asap.

doctor@broadgategp.co.uk

65 London Wall London

Tell us how Broadgate General Practice made you happy
Dr Johannes Uys is an excellent GP and the service I have had from this practice has been outstanding.
Yet again Dr Uys provided me with an immediate solution to an ongoing problem that the local GPS glaring missed.

I highly suggest zoom consultations where you will have the time to discuss your medical concerns and be treated with appropriate medications.

A very thoughtful and considerate DR.
Misinformed by the website into thinking this would be a good place to come for some sexual health advice / screening but was wrong. Was awkward and clear that the doctor didn’t want to do an examination and then when they did reluctantly, they were dismissive and completely unhelpful about the results or chatting them through. Perhaps a good GP, but for sexual health, would definitely recommend sexual health specialist clinic.
Totally misinformed by the website. Booked an appointment for a flu vaccination which apparently was not a problem. Travelled to London for the appointment but was then informed that they had no vaccine. It doesn't take much to keep a website up to date. Total waste of my time.
I’ve been seeing Johannes for years most basically because he’s highly competent. He’s diagnosed an array of minor and more serious medical issues and injuries efficiently and I trust him implicitly. His aftercare thoughts to sort prescription, meds, referrals etc are always super convenient recognising we are busy people
I went for a medical this morning with Dr Johannes Uys and was highly impressed. He is very easy to get on with and puts you totally at rest. The clinic is immaculate. I would highly recommend you visit him. I have praised his expertise to PADI, my travel agent and my divebuddies. 5 stars for this gentleman please.
Excellent service from Dr Uys. Video consultation was very helpful and he was very friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable.
An experienced medical professional who is friendly, approachable and most knowledgeable.

My other family members use this practice now too. Most recently through a video consultation which surpassed an expensive Professors clarity and naturally our GP.

Highly recommended.
Excellent service and good doctor I really appreciate your help
Fantastic service. Dr Uys along with the staff are friendly and professional. Appointments are very promt. To add, during this difficult time of self isolation due to the virus outbreak Dr Uys has still made that extra effort by consulting with me via online video chat and having my prescription sent to me via email and post. Great job!!!
Excellent Private GP practice. Booked an appointment with Dr. Johannes Uys for an ongoing ear complaint which remained an issue after seven long weeks and numerous NHS appointments. Seen promptly and ear infection / blockage resolved soon after. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice and will certainly use again in the future.
Superb service, would definitely recommend and use again.
I recently attended an appointment for a severe STI at Broadgate General Practice and I have to say that Dr. Johanes was fantastic and helped me so much. Thank you again Broadgate GP!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, at Broadgate GP we pride ourselves on our same day appointment service. We're happy that you're pleased with the service you received from our GP and should you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Great service, I received a same day appointment and the Doctor I met was really friendly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, at Broadgate GP we pride ourselves on our same day appointment service. Should you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Fantastic service!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Broadgate General Practice is rated 4.47 based on 15 reviews