Broadgate General Practice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadgate General Practice
Read Broadgate General Practice Reviews

About Broadgate General Practice:

If you are looking for the best private general practitioner, Broadgate GP is conveniently located in central London near to Liverpool Street, we provide private GP appointments and referrals for patients who wish to be seen asap.

doctor@broadgategp.co.uk

65 London Wall London

Tell us how Broadgate General Practice made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service from Dr Uys. Video consultation was very helpful and he was very friendly and exceptionally knowledgeable.
An experienced medical professional who is friendly, approachable and most knowledgeable.

My other family members use this practice now too. Most recently through a video consultation which surpassed an expensive Professors clarity and naturally our GP.

Highly recommended.
Excellent service and good doctor I really appreciate your help
Fantastic service. Dr Uys along with the staff are friendly and professional. Appointments are very promt. To add, during this difficult time of self isolation due to the virus outbreak Dr Uys has still made that extra effort by consulting with me via online video chat and having my prescription sent to me via email and post. Great job!!!
Excellent Private GP practice. Booked an appointment with Dr. Johannes Uys for an ongoing ear complaint which remained an issue after seven long weeks and numerous NHS appointments. Seen promptly and ear infection / blockage resolved soon after. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice and will certainly use again in the future.
Superb service, would definitely recommend and use again.
I recently attended an appointment for a severe STI at Broadgate General Practice and I have to say that Dr. Johanes was fantastic and helped me so much. Thank you again Broadgate GP!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, at Broadgate GP we pride ourselves on our same day appointment service. We're happy that you're pleased with the service you received from our GP and should you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Great service, I received a same day appointment and the Doctor I met was really friendly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, at Broadgate GP we pride ourselves on our same day appointment service. Should you have any questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Fantastic service!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Broadgate General Practice is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews