Broadbandbuyer.co.uk Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Broadbandbuyer.co.uk

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Broadbandbuyer.co.uk deliver?

01908 760795

IntegraMK, Milton Keynes United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Broadbandbuyer.co.uk made you happy

"I've ordered many items of networking and WiFi equipment from broadbandbuyer over many years and have never had any issues. I first found them back in 2013 as a reliable supplier of Draytek routers, which I highly rate. Since then I've come back many times for Ubiquiti WiFi and other equipment. They carry a lot of stock from a wide range of quality brands, with a decent website, hence why I keep coming back."
Are you Broadbandbuyer.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I needed advice on how to extend our broadband to an outbuilding. They couldn't have been more helpful and explained exactly what was required. Delivery was spot on too. Thoroughly recommended."
Broadbandbuyer.co.uk is rated 2.71 based on 7 reviews