Broadbandbuyer.co.uk Reviews

Broadbandbuyer.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Broadbandbuyer.co.uk

01908 760795

IntegraMK, Milton Keynes United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Broadbandbuyer.co.uk ?

"Supplied device failed within two weeks took over a month to get an RMA"
"14 days and still counting... I've placed my order on 29/12/2015 and today is 12/01/2016 and do you know what? I still didn't receive it!.. I sent several emails to them but received copy&paste automated responses - no solutions, no results. I rang them up today and they told me that they have numerous orders right now so they may fail to follow up each and single order. What a shame... Their approach is not professional at all. I would recommend the business owner to upgrade their systems and provide career training to the staff as it seems the service fails to satisfy customer expectations. 14 days and still counting..."
"I don't usually go the effort of writing negative reviews, but this time i'm so amazed at how poor this company are i've actually had to warn others. They sold us cameras not fit for purpose in the UK, to a company in the UK, for use in the UK and then they disputed returning them, and denied they were broken, despite the fact we've been installing CCTV for over 12 years."
"Purchased a Cisco Smartnet Contract on 21/08/14 Cisco Smartnet takes at most 5 days to set up, I have been in contact with Accounts and Customer Service regularly, to at every time be told wait till the end of the day, which I have done on every occasion. 03/09/14 early hours of the morning e-mailed Accounts once more to query the status of the contract or get a refund, response at 08:59 was, here's the contract attached, I tried to use the contract number sent to me on Cisco to associate it with my account, by 11AM I have Cisco telling me the contract is someone else's and the are considering severing all my contracts on suspect of fraud, looking at the contract number shows it is indeed someone else's DE BEERS DIAMOND JEWELLERS LTD and They and Cisco are furious because I am trying to use their Contract ID to download software. A call off Broadband Buyer Customer Services on 04/09/14 said it is Azlan's and Cisco's fault but will be rectified by close of business, well it still hasn't and I am without the use of my Cisco Integrated Services Router 887 because without the software upgrade I can not install it properly. Take my advice, read the reviews, physical stock is fine, and I have had stock off them but contracts steer clear, cheap contract prices mean cheap service and their promises are as permanent as a fart in a wind machine!"
Broadbandbuyer.co.uk is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews