Broadband Wherever Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Broadband Wherever

How would you rate Broadband Wherever?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Broadband Wherever in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They served a purpose for a good while, although incredibly expensive for the amount of data you get. Then they upsold to the 100gb package (which we took as their 45gb is just not enough for a family) - if you do this read, re-read and question the terms, the additional 55gb is for static webpages and email - who needs 55gb for static pages and email at an additional cost of c£50pm. Then when we tried to downgrade as the 100gb service was mis-sold, they wanted to charge a downgrade fee, (trading standards have been informed of this). All in all their service is slow, broadband is acceptable at best, with constant downtime, we switched to a wireless provider that delivers a far superior service, lightning speeds at a cheaper price."
"The installation was very good the installer making sure we had the best signal independant speed test today says 17-19 mbps upload around 5mbps I know this will fluctuate but i was getting 0-0.80 with the postoffice. I will visit this site again in a month"
Peter Dougherty. Cumbria.
Verified Reviewer
"The Satellite system was installed today, and the installer, John, was a very professional and polite man. We were obviously guided by his expertise, and the installation went well. Very clean and tidy job. Although it is very early days, very impressed so fa,r and the installation is working well. Very fast. I will add to this after a month or so of use."
"Absolutely USELESS!! We live in an area with bad BB so opted for satalite bb. They told us 10gb would be enough for our family of 5!! Wrong. We use 10gb in a day?! When we called to cancel as it was over 14days they said its tough. The only way out is to pay 2 years of the £25 per month subscription!! To top it all the speed is rubbish! Be warned. I only wish my husband had read reviews before he signed us up."
"Reasonable prices, prompt service, super support - and nice people! What more can I say! Use them and you will be impressed."
"Broadbandwherever has good customer service team. I have always got through to a member of the team with any questions and have found them polite and helpful. I found I could easily reposition the satellite dish myself with a little guidance . Our broadband service has been consistent and reliable. I have recommended broadbandwherever to friends as we live in an area too far from the BT exchange."
"variable connection rate (sometimes v slow, other times nearer 12Mb/s) make this unreliable as our only source of internet connection. we had hoped to rid ourselves of the 1 Mb/s land line service, but have had to keep it as a back-up. sometimes that's faster than satellite as websites sometimes seem to 'hang' due to long ping times. also unlimited usage on land line make it the only sensible option for streaming TV. we got through our 25Gb monthly satellite allowance in only 2 weeks and without the copper wire broadband we would have been completely off-line for the rest of the month. great idea, but needs to improve ping and unrestricted usage to properly compete in the market."
Broadband Wherever is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews