Broadband Wherever Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Broadband Wherever deliver?

Tell us how Broadband Wherever made you happy

"Satellite installer Matt was absolutely excellent, arrived on time, took care to remove shoes before coming in to the house was polite and completed the job with obvious expertise. Nothing was too much trouble. His explanations were clear. Couldn’t be better"
Are you Broadband Wherever? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"When everything is working well it’s a great, if a little expensive, service. I’m ok with the price because that’s the trade off from living in the beautiful remote countryside. The speeds are usually excellent, 20mbs up and 5mbs down. The only negative for me is when things go wrong outside office hours and the weekend. No support at all. Very frustrating. I dread it going down at 1730 on a Friday and having to wait until 0900 on Monday for someone to notice there’s a problem and sorting it out. Ironically the next part of this review process asks me to choose an option for ‘How did you communicate with the company?’ Sadly there isn’t an option ‘I can’t, it’s outside office hours’"
"As has been written in another review here, the service is slow and is incredibly expensive for the tiny amount of data you get: Ofcom estimates that current family data usage is at 190GB/month: we get 10GB for or £27 a month. It runs out within a week despite us using our devices' mobile data and an EE mini WiFi device device (£27 for 60GB). The company can't or won't tell us what's eating up our data, due to data protection laws: when I asked why I couldn't have access to my own data, I was told it was held in Italy and I'd need a court order. I'm stuck in a 12-month contract, desperate to find a viable alternative to my rural internet woes: this is most definitely not it."
"They served a purpose for a good while, although incredibly expensive for the amount of data you get. Then they upsold to the 100gb package (which we took as their 45gb is just not enough for a family) - if you do this read, re-read and question the terms, the additional 55gb is for static webpages and email - who needs 55gb for static pages and email at an additional cost of c£50pm. Then when we tried to downgrade as the 100gb service was mis-sold, they wanted to charge a downgrade fee, (trading standards have been informed of this). All in all their service is slow, broadband is acceptable at best, with constant downtime, we switched to a wireless provider that delivers a far superior service, lightning speeds at a cheaper price."
"The installation was very good the installer making sure we had the best signal independant speed test today says 17-19 mbps upload around 5mbps I know this will fluctuate but i was getting 0-0.80 with the postoffice. I will visit this site again in a month"
"The Satellite system was installed today, and the installer, John, was a very professional and polite man. We were obviously guided by his expertise, and the installation went well. Very clean and tidy job. Although it is very early days, very impressed so fa,r and the installation is working well. Very fast. I will add to this after a month or so of use."
"Absolutely USELESS!! We live in an area with bad BB so opted for satalite bb. They told us 10gb would be enough for our family of 5!! Wrong. We use 10gb in a day?! When we called to cancel as it was over 14days they said its tough. The only way out is to pay 2 years of the £25 per month subscription!! To top it all the speed is rubbish! Be warned. I only wish my husband had read reviews before he signed us up."
"We installed 110gb package in the middle of April 2015 and the honeymoon was amazing....and then..latency delays, we had to physically unplug the wifi router 10 times a day to get it to find the www at all. Speed....absolutely cr@p. Their head office, don't waste your time. Now, I don't use it but I'm trapped in a 12 month contract. I was a top packet subscriber, ie £99 a month for the 100gb. BTW you only get 40gb then it's throttled. I had to pay the balance of the contract to cancel....£600. Other option, £99 to downgrade and then 6 months at £25 a month for the remaining 6 months. This was the cheapest option and do they care? Not a bit. They actually laughed and said it was where I lived that caused the issues as their equipment was "infallible". Honestly guys, don't fall for their BS"
"No support out of office hours ,no support weekends, no support national holidays, no connection or usable speed in the evenings, never returned any calls regarding connection issues, if you want a system that will work and is usable don't buy this one, no return or guarantee, if it doesn't work you will have to pay them for the privilege."
"Reasonable prices, prompt service, super support - and nice people! What more can I say! Use them and you will be impressed."
"Broadbandwherever has good customer service team. I have always got through to a member of the team with any questions and have found them polite and helpful. I found I could easily reposition the satellite dish myself with a little guidance . Our broadband service has been consistent and reliable. I have recommended broadbandwherever to friends as we live in an area too far from the BT exchange."
"variable connection rate (sometimes v slow, other times nearer 12Mb/s) make this unreliable as our only source of internet connection. we had hoped to rid ourselves of the 1 Mb/s land line service, but have had to keep it as a back-up. sometimes that's faster than satellite as websites sometimes seem to 'hang' due to long ping times. also unlimited usage on land line make it the only sensible option for streaming TV. we got through our 25Gb monthly satellite allowance in only 2 weeks and without the copper wire broadband we would have been completely off-line for the rest of the month. great idea, but needs to improve ping and unrestricted usage to properly compete in the market."
Broadband Wherever is rated 3.17 based on 12 reviews