British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
I ordered, I paid, they delivered. Got what I expected and delivered when indicated.
lovely linens very happy will definitely be buying linens from you
very friendly and efficient service πŸ˜€
great products great service delivered within a couple of days.
robert from tropical tan ni.
The Sheets are absolutely fantastic. When they get dirty one side the other side stays relatively clean. We actually use them for our dogs, & they are the best thing we have bought
very impressed, lovely quality items, I will definately be purchasing again.
Delivery very swift too.
Excellent speedy response
Prices are competitive and delivery was good,and I was very pleased with the quality
Excellent service and quality products at an affordable price.
Very quick service excellent quality towels received within days well done British wholesales
Second purchase from this company, once again excellent product, speedy service and excellent customer service, I feel confident purchasing from this company, that I will always receive the best service. Thank you AA***
Great quality bedding at very reasonable prices, and with efficient delivery times. Thank you
Speedy delivery. Beautiful quality bedding. Very competitive price. I would definitely recommend them and intend to revisit it in time
Love love love πŸ’•
Really good quality, washes lovely. Really pleased.
Very, very pleased with my first experience dealing with British Wholesales. Can't fault them on Delivery, Quality and Price. Everything first class. Will definitely be dealing with them again.
Great service
Easy online process, good communication and delivery, even during the current immense stress of Coronavirus. Well done British Wholesales
Great products and great service.
Very quick delivery.
Well Done to all at British Wholesale
Thank you.
L's.
Very pleased with my fitted sheet. Quick delivery and the product is a really good size. Fits comfortably over deep mattress and mattress topper. More expensive than others I have bought which is the only downside.
Fast delivery even during these difficult times. I ordered a large number of towels as I have a dog grooming salon and we needed some new ones :) very happy with them, good quality and a good price :) have brought bulk towels before and they haven’t been as good.. will certainly buy from here again :)
This review is in two separate sections.
The 5 stars given very good is for excellent customer service along with prompt delivery.
Unfortunately the flat sheets that I received were not the quality that I expected, after one wash they are rough and I personally would not like to have to sleep on them.
British Wholesales is rated 4.81 based on 598 reviews