British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Great quality products and speedy service. Thank you!
web site was a bit hard to complete order , so completed by phone . very good after sales service .
Every order comes as promised, on time, Thanks!
I have received my order an Iam very happy with it I will definitely use this site again
Hi there,

Your order was shipped on the 26 March. I can see it was delivered on the 30th and signed for. I hope this helps.

Thanks
Sheets arrived in the midst of the Coronavirus crisis so well done to ther deliveryman.
Ordered linen for our B&B, nice quality, arrived on time and a good price.Thank You, will use again for next order.
Very good company i love my towels
Fabulous service. Wonderful quality goods
The towels were exactly what I wanted (had been searching for ages!). Excellent product, value for money, and the service was first class; arrived in a couple of days. Would definitely recommend your company and will use again.
I was really pleased, good quality .
This review is based on dealing with BW via the web-site, price, and delivery. All three of these rate five stars.
We have yet to use the product (goose feather/down pillows) but on careful inspection they would appear to be well made and of good quality, so at this stage am confident they will hold-up well in use.
A good company delivered promptly friendly driver. Exactly what we ordered quality goods at a great price A+ 10/10
Exceptional quality sheets at exceptional prices...thank you!
First time of using this company, I called to ask some questions and the guy was very helpful and honest. The delivery was on time and quick. I haven’t unpacked everything but what I have seen the bedding and towels are of good quality, very pleased so far.
Thank-you for your very speedy service and the quality of duvets, pillows and mattress protectors is very good
This is our second order from British Wholesales. The towels are very good quality and they wash up really well.
Always use British Wholesales to buy my cushion pads. Website is easy to use and the pads arrive with a few days couldn’t ask for better service. Thanks
Very good service
Very impressed with the quality and price
All good so far just waiting for the delivery
British Wholesales is rated 4.83 based on 537 reviews