British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
The product I had ordered, was out of stock. No notification was sent, only when I contacted, after not receiving my order was told out of stock until September !!!!!
Dear Jean,
So sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact me at admin@britishwholesales.co.uk. We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Bob
We are very pleased with the items we purchased from you. Thank you.
We have ordered bath towels, sheets and hand towels, excellent quality and very fast service.
Ordered the white bath sheets a few weeks ago. Couldn’t Be more pleased. They are so soft and fluffy. Wash beautifully. Will be ordering hand towels and flannels soon
Poor quality cushion pads. Charged three times the amount for the items that they have priced on another website they use. Discovered this when I was returning the items. Disappointing! Will not use again!
Dear AJ, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time. Please feel free reach out to admin@britishwholesales.co.uk with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
I am absolutely thrilled with the service, delivery and packaging of the items I ordered. I will be ordering from here again and real soon too
Great service, efficient delivery and products exactly as ordered.
Great bedsheets, using them as part of my physio practice instead of towels/blankets. Easier to wash at 60 degrees and store. Very prompt delivery and excellent value for money.
I ordered and received a selection of Hand, bath and sheet towels for work. I have since washed them, air dried and to fluff up and decrease, a short tumble dry (light grey bath towels produced a lot of fluff in my dryer). Overall, I am very please with the quality and would recommend them. The quality is of a good standard and I will be ordering more. Thank you.
The fabric was very soft and I like the pure white look, I will be buying more
Very pleased with the Heritage Hampton towels I purchased. The same quality as I got from Harrods but a fraction of the price!!
Excellent table cloths. Top quality.
Shame the order was sent all wrong.
Then I was made by the company on the phone to open every single package to check, and that meant re wrapping to return, which was a pain I could have done without.
The packaging was clear - and staff just were not paying attention.
Collected the next day for return and waiting for the correct order to be returned.

It would have been a 5 star had the order been correct.

Mistakes happen. In this case, a silly mistake.
My experience of British Wholesales was excellent and I shall certainly deal with them again.
Very prompt delivery and excellent product
Easy to do delivered early than i thought really happy would use again.
Great Service - thank you
Great Job Guys
Ordering easy and delivery next day.
What more could you ask for.
Thanks
The quality of the bed linen is excellent and washes well. It was delivered early too. A marvellous service I can recommend. Many thanks
Ordered pack 8 24 x 24 “ cushion inners , good quality , lovely bounce back , great prices , all round good service 😁
To little too late, had an order of over €1000 yesterday and asked for a discount code and was told ye dont do them
Business taken elsewhere
Dear Siobhan, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time.

British Wholesales is rated 4.81 based on 609 reviews