British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
These bamboo towels are amazing, ethically sound and so very soft. My clients are loving them as am I as they are so quick to dry. Will definitely be buying more. Thank you British Wholesales
Nice product, good quick delivery, well packed and at a reasonable price.
Would recommend.
The towels were a poor imitation on the real thing. they were cotton but loose weave rather than the close weave of the real thing.
Towels arrived on time and are of a good quality, very pleased with them
First class service and excellent products
Lovely soft quality towels that wash well and speedy delivery, would recommend
Great quality
Really great customer service. I had a payment query and it was resolved well and the stock arrived in 2 chunks and they kept me updated with what to expect when. Products are good quality for a fair price.
I don't know how I found British Wholesales but I'm so glad I did!! Having searched for a fitted valance sheet for our single beds with a mattress depth of 33cm and divan base of 38cm, I thought I was never going to find one that was long enough. A quick email to British Wholesales, who replied by return, filling me with more confidence that all will work out!! Fitted valances arrived - and they fit!! - and are of excellent quality and workmanship; no lose threads or wonky seams. I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending British Wholesales or their deep valances.
Got delivery within 4 days of ordering. Well pleased with product
Good product. Very quick service. A1
Bought the most fabulous bed linen. It is exquisite and the most incredible value. Service was prompt and well packaged too so I am just preparing my next order!
Very efficient service
A brilliant company. Easy to navigate website, quality products, good prices. I had a small problem with my order which was sorted out efficiently and immediately. Highly recommend!
Great value for money, great service, I have used this company for towels, sheets, quilt, quilt cover and i have not been disappointed,
I purchased a lot of bedding items for my holiday home but cannot comment on the quality until I remove all the the packaging. However I was assured that the quality of what I purchased was good and earlier reviews encouraging. Service and delivery were first class. I spoke to a staff member re my requirements and he could not have been more helpful. I have to replace more items due to covid 19 best practise and I will buy from B.W.
Virtually no interest in Post-Sales service.
No up-to-date information with regards to the expected delivery date when a parcel is delayed.
Providing a parcel tracking link which does not work

If I could give you zero stars, I would!
Dear Ian,

I can see your issue has now been solved and a credit offer was accepted by yourself.

Thanks Again!

Bob
The quality of the bath sheets purchased are better than I anticipated. Delivery was also very prompt.
Arrived quickly and very helpful. thank you .
Awful.
Product when arrived not as described. Low, quality. Returned
Dear Paula, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We would love to know why, so that we can deliver a better experience next time.

Please feel free reach out to admin@britishwholesales.co.uk with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
British Wholesales is rated 4.80 based on 611 reviews