British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
Very, very pleased with my first experience dealing with British Wholesales. Can't fault them on Delivery, Quality and Price. Everything first class. Will definitely be dealing with them again.
Great service
Easy online process, good communication and delivery, even during the current immense stress of Coronavirus. Well done British Wholesales
Great products and great service.
Very quick delivery.
Well Done to all at British Wholesale
Thank you.
L's.
Very pleased with my fitted sheet. Quick delivery and the product is a really good size. Fits comfortably over deep mattress and mattress topper. More expensive than others I have bought which is the only downside.
Fast delivery even during these difficult times. I ordered a large number of towels as I have a dog grooming salon and we needed some new ones :) very happy with them, good quality and a good price :) have brought bulk towels before and they haven’t been as good.. will certainly buy from here again :)
This review is in two separate sections.
The 5 stars given very good is for excellent customer service along with prompt delivery.
Unfortunately the flat sheets that I received were not the quality that I expected, after one wash they are rough and I personally would not like to have to sleep on them.
I bought the 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Bed Linen - Full Range pillow cases they are so lovely and soft. They didn’t shrink after I washed them

Very impressed by the quality of products. 😊
Very helpful and supportive company
Order set of 5 super king flat white sheets. Very pleased with them. Good quality and just what I wanted. Would certainly shop with them again. Delivery was very quick. On all accounts, very good
excellent service speedy delivery
I am unable to review as have not received my goods
Hello,

Thank you for your communication, I am ever so sorry to hear about your delay. By way of apology I have arranged to refund you your delivery charge and popped in some complimentary face cloths, Your delivery has been expedited on a next day service. I hope this resolves your query and your faith in our Company is reinstated. Please let me know if I can help you any further, I can be reached in direct dial 01204 896528.

Kindest Regards

Sam
Excellent Egyptian towel of highest quality
Delivery was quick and the quality and price were excellent I will certainly be ordering again soon
The quality of the goods I recd was just brilliant! Service fantastic too. Wouldnt hesitate to use them again.
Great company.

So helpful & my order arrived so quickly

I would definitely use them again

Sarah
Good service. Goods received at right time.
At last a fitted sheet that fits ! Brilliant!!!!!
Range of towels, sizes & colours was really broad. Service, availability & dispatch was excellent. Quality of towels is very good.
In these challenging times, the whole team were super helpful in making sure the stock was available, it was exactly what I needed and it could be delivered on time. The order arrived to the minute, was excellent quality and really well priced. Can't fault them and will be back for more! Saved the day for our accommodation.
Excellent quality, fast service, good price. What's not to like?
British Wholesales is rated 4.84 based on 540 reviews