British Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Wholesales
Read British Wholesales  Reviews
First class service and excellent products
Lovely soft quality towels that wash well and speedy delivery, would recommend
Great quality
Really great customer service. I had a payment query and it was resolved well and the stock arrived in 2 chunks and they kept me updated with what to expect when. Products are good quality for a fair price.
I don't know how I found British Wholesales but I'm so glad I did!! Having searched for a fitted valance sheet for our single beds with a mattress depth of 33cm and divan base of 38cm, I thought I was never going to find one that was long enough. A quick email to British Wholesales, who replied by return, filling me with more confidence that all will work out!! Fitted valances arrived - and they fit!! - and are of excellent quality and workmanship; no lose threads or wonky seams. I have absolutely NO hesitation in recommending British Wholesales or their deep valances.
Got delivery within 4 days of ordering. Well pleased with product
Good product. Very quick service. A1
Bought the most fabulous bed linen. It is exquisite and the most incredible value. Service was prompt and well packaged too so I am just preparing my next order!
Very efficient service
A brilliant company. Easy to navigate website, quality products, good prices. I had a small problem with my order which was sorted out efficiently and immediately. Highly recommend!
Great value for money, great service, I have used this company for towels, sheets, quilt, quilt cover and i have not been disappointed,
I purchased a lot of bedding items for my holiday home but cannot comment on the quality until I remove all the the packaging. However I was assured that the quality of what I purchased was good and earlier reviews encouraging. Service and delivery were first class. I spoke to a staff member re my requirements and he could not have been more helpful. I have to replace more items due to covid 19 best practise and I will buy from B.W.
The quality of the bath sheets purchased are better than I anticipated. Delivery was also very prompt.
Arrived quickly and very helpful. thank you .
Excellent service
We are very pleased with the items we purchased from you. Thank you.
We have ordered bath towels, sheets and hand towels, excellent quality and very fast service.
Ordered the white bath sheets a few weeks ago. Couldn’t Be more pleased. They are so soft and fluffy. Wash beautifully. Will be ordering hand towels and flannels soon
I am absolutely thrilled with the service, delivery and packaging of the items I ordered. I will be ordering from here again and real soon too
Great service, efficient delivery and products exactly as ordered.
British Wholesales is rated 4.81 based on 598 reviews