British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
My first dealings were with David Swanell who first called me after my enquiry to yourselves and unlike most companies I never felt pressurised to have to agree to sign up and was never harassed with multiple calls to make me come to a decision. That already made me feel confident that British Home Sellers were the right company for me rather than my previous estate agent. I can't fault Robert Love whilst my house was on the market, he was always free to talk to and again once an offer came in was not pushy for me to accept in order for you to be paid the fees! Charles Gale was fab, he was available at all hours and just couldn't do enough to help. Even when I was on holiday I asked if he could contact me via whatsapp so as not to charge me for all the calls and amazingly he did so without a second thought. He constantly kept me updated throughout the whole process and did not have to be asked to chase. The service I've received has been well worth the high fees and I would definitely use British Home Sellers again. Thank you for arranging for the photos to be sent to me too, I really appreciate it.
Excellent service from day one to completion. Very helpful team, especially, Alex and ,Charles, ..Kept up to date weekly ,. Would recommend, to family and friend's...
Excellent service throughout our sale. Very attentive communication from both Robert Love and Charles Gale. The service from Charles keeping the sale rolling and his involvement with both our buyer and their solicitor made us relax and trust we were fully involved at all stages. Would definitely recommend British Homebuyers
From day one we had regular contact with Charles keeping ourselves upto date with the progress of the sale, the completion was well within the the timescale they said i would recommend the company to anyone who is selling their property
British Homebuyers service levels are excellent. Throughout the process I felt the team responsible for selling my house were were engaged and committed. In particular Alex made regular calls to keep me informed of their activities and the inquiries they had received. When the house was "under offer" Charles continued the excellent service and communication levels with texts and calls throughout the conveyancing process.
I was contacted by William from British Home buyers as decided to give them a try. They secured a buyer for my flat very quickly at a price I was happy with. Charles looked after the day to day contact during the conveyancing and was attentive and helpful. I was pleased with the service and would use British Home buyers again.
First class service from this company. None more professional than Charles Gale, an absolute gem to deal with.
We found British Home Buyers good to deal with.Kept us informed all the way thru. Charles Gale & Robert Love were particularly helpfull & guided us thru some anxious moments .John & Ruth Giblenn
I would just to thank British Homebuyers for the sale of my property My sale only took 10 Wks from start to finish The contact I had between myself & staff members was prompt and dealt with I was very happy with British Homebuyers & definitely use them again There Eway online Acc in which you set up we’re you can keep informed with the sale Wether it’s Emails/phone calls / Txt messages I would certainly use the again Just to thank Charles Gale for keeping in touch with me through the process of rhe sale Ronnie
Overall good experience. I discussed a couple of minor issues and I hope for these to be resolved for future customers. I felt William and Charles Gale gave me superb service and were contactable at every juncture. Recommended.
Very professional from start to finish, always someone fo talk to. Rob and the team were great and always have time for you. Thankyou, our sale went through in only 6 weeks brilliant!
I must admit I was very sceptical about using anyone but a High Street Estate Agents, but it is safe to say that British Homebuyers provided a service that was second to none. Thoroughly professional and always informative, for that I thank you for making what can be a stressful process very simple indeed. An excellent service all round.
Excellent , fabulous and really seamless. All the staff are really professional, answer any queries straight away, nothing too much trouble, especially Richard, Charles and William whom I dealt with mostly, but everyone else has the same professional manner. Would definitely recommend , they do what they say and sell your house really quickly hassle free !
Great service and excellent at selling my house Alex was always available for advice
After using traditional local estate agents and not getting anywhere, we decided to use British homesbuyers UK. On my initial call I spoke to William who was lovely to speak to and send me out the relevant paperwork straight away to look at. After signing up, our case manager was Charles. This lovely gentleman kept us upto date at all times, even after being in hospital and not being in the office. Nothing was too much trouble and he would always contact me asap if I left a message. The concierge package that also comes free with the service is also an added bonus. It took a bit of pressure of us as they contact all your utilities and council tax for you. We also got a good deal with t.v & broadband through using the concierge package. I would definitely recommend British homesbuyers UK. Nikki & Wayne Mayler
Finished sale process within eight weeks.Very good and timely response to our queries.This is our experience and will be happy to recommend your services.
The first phone call I made was to alex about selling my house he was very helpful in this process once I chose British homesellers he kept me informed with e.mails and phone calls promptly once they found a buyer (first time) I was introduced to another member of the team, this was Charles who was very efficient.... he made himself very involved with the selling of my property possible, phone calls texts and e.mails was never too much trouble... always kept me in the loop right up until completion overall the experience was A1 would recommend to all friends & family regards NealFelgate
Alex and Charles were so easy to work with when it came to selling my house. Both of them are very efficient and I could always be sure that if they say they are going to do something, they will do it and always in a very timely manner. Nothing was too much trouble and they were very on the ball with keeping me and others in the chain informed. In fact my buyer told me that Charles was the only one who kept him informed of what was happening with the sale. Charles is also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the process of buying and selling houses and this was particularly useful when we had issues with the house we were purchasing from another estate agent. If you are having any doubts about using an online agent, don't, you will be very pleasantly surprised if you use British Home Sellers, I cannot recommend them enough. Even the estate agent we were buying from said they "were sceptical but have to admit British Home Sellers have pulled it out the bag". Thank you so much Alex and Charles and everyone else within your team who I spoke to who were just as helpful.
Excellent service beyond my expectations. And Charles Giles has restore my faith in estate agents. Many thanks, i certainly will recommend British homebuyers as they delivered on their mission statement.
I have just exchanged on a property sale through British Homebuyers and would highly recommend them if you want an efficient, professional service.We were struggling to sell my late mother s flat and decided to try British Homebuyers. We had lots of viewings with the previous agent but none of the potential buyers were in a position to proceed. One of the benefits of using British Homebuyers is that they check that any potential buyers are ready to purchase and have finance in place thus avoiding lots of wasted time showing people around and getting nowhere. We sold to the first person through the door and at a price above what we had been prepared to accept. Once our property was under offer we were passed over to another team to support us through the conveyancing process. Our point of contact was Charles Gale and I cannot praise him highly enough. He dealt with the buyer and the solicitors for us, he was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. When we were feeling the stress which is inevitable with any purchase or sale he was calm and reassuring and he did not mind how many times we contacted him and was always at the end of the phone. British Homebuyers were also cheaper than any other agent we approached so great value for money. If you want to buy or sell at a reasonable cost and have an agent that makes you feel like a valued customer then use British Homebuyers.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 335 reviews