British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
We tried British Homebuyers after getting frustrated with a lack of progress from our estate agent. Right from the beginning the communication and customer service was excellent and this carried on all the way through our time with them. Nothing was ever too much trouble and we received responses to all our questions really quickly. I would definitely recommend.
Amazing service Advisors kept us up to date with if and when we could put our home on the market due to Covid restrictions. Sold within 24 hrs , No pressure to complete before we were ready Even had a call to thank us for Using British home Buyers / Sellers Would highly recommend them
From start to finish the process of selling was made quick and easy. Communication was excellent throughout with regular updates and everything was explained in simple terms and backed up with emails. The property sold very quickly after having no luck with a high street estate agent. Very happy with the service and would highly recommend. Than you.
The service we received from British Home buyers was first class from the start of the process until the completion date. William was always in contact keeping us informed of progress and when we had any questions his response was quick and helpful. As a family we would recommend British H B to anyone who were looking to sell a house Again brilliant service
I am so pleased with the work taken on by British Home buyers. William, our initial contact was so helpfull and never pushy. He explained everything in detail and made it easy to understand. We had loads of viewings and the property was sold in quick time as promised. Very happy. Will deal with them again
We are over the moon with the help and advice we were given by yourselves. We sold our home in under a week, each step was fully explained so we knew what to expect. Would highly recommend British Home buyers to anyone.
Excellent from start to finish. I would recommend you to friends and relations.
We were looking for a quick sale after several timewasters and British Homesellers did just that. We had lots of viewings from buyers who had been vetted already and therefore were in a good position to make an offer. Our account manager Alex was lovely and very helpful. He kept us to speed throughout the whole process. They found us a buyer in a matter of weeks and despite the current challenges due to Covid, our sale completed within 12 weeks, which was great. Charles was very helpful in the final stages, pushing ours and the buyers solicitors to complete as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell their home.
I was very Happy with the agent,they sold my home fast and William,Alex ,Emily and Charles were all very positive, proactive and attentive to all my requests. I would recommend this company!
Great company, with plenty of communication at every stage. Special shout out to Alex Clendon, who handled my initial sale brilliantly, and to Charles Gale, who provided plenty of help and advice regarding wrapping up the smaller details. Would definitely use again.
I have to say I was really impressed by everyone at British Homebuyers. I always felt that they listened to what I said and certainly nothing was too much trouble. They acted fast and efficiently in each stage of the sale.
I needed to sell my property fast and as uncomplicated as possible, British home buyers were able to help me achieve that . The staff are brilliant very efficient and helpful, they made you feel at ease and nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely recommend and use this company again as they got the job done ,without any fuss . I would also like to add that the service was completed throughout the pandemic so huge pat on the back to all the staff evolved. The fees are slightly higher than average, but i was fully aware of this . They offered an achievable price for the house,and I didn't feel ripped off
An offer that we had accepted on our house in March fell by the wayside at the end of the lockdown when the buyer informed the agent we were using at the time that he was still interested in buying but that he was reducing the offer he had made by £80,000. At this stage we were in danger of losing the property we had had an offer accepted on and having previously used many of the agents in our locality with little success we decided to follow a recommendation from a family friend and ask British Home Sellers to market our house for us. It was the best decision we’ve ever made. From the start to the finish of the sale process we have nothing but praise for the way that Alex Clendon dealt with us and when it became evident that our new buyers’ solicitor and mortgage broker had badly let them down by taking their eyes off the ball in regard to a number of issues, Charles Gale stepped in and brought the completion to a satisfactory conclusion. He even responded very late evening to text messages from us and continued to work on our behalf despite being away on holiday for a period. Based on our experience, we can’t recommend British Home Sellers enough - our solicitor was also so impressed with the service we received that he indicated he would be looking to use the firm to market his father’s property
I contacted BHB a few months ago and William was very helpful in giving me all the information I needed to get our house on the market. He kept in touch with me throughout the process and was very helpful. Although we have decided to use a local agent I would not hesitate getting in touch with BHB should I need any further help. Thank you William!
I would give 10 stars if I could! Absolutely fantastic service and worth every penny!! At first i was really dubious about paying such a lot of money when the local estate agents were cheaper, but my goodness what a superior service we received. Alex found us a buyer really quickly and handled it all so professionally! What a lovely guy! Once we started the process with the lawyers, Charles Gale was an angel sent from heaven above. Thank God for Charles!! Professional through to the core. I cannot thank you guys enough for providing such an outstanding service.
Got a letter saying they were interested in my property, filled out the online form, tried calling... nothing. Doesn't seem what it's cracked up to be. Also, lots of talk of BHB acting as an agent. Not how they present themselves online. Looks dubious
Really friendly service, easy to contact and great communication. I am a first time buyer and Alex made the process really easy for me and by also providing contacts for solicitor. Highly recommend!
Charles & William sold our house very quickly at the start of the COVID-19 - no viewing at the time - helped throughout the sale - fantastic pair Best Regards Paul & Alison
This team has got us through an arduos process....suported us, communicated superbly, I cannot fault at all. My personal thanks go to Charles, a true gentleman and professional......many thanks Charles for all your time and care. I have no qualms about recommending this company from start to finnish.... Rating should be **********.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 329 reviews