British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
After advertising with a certain well known local/national estate agent for a 20 week contract and being left disappointed and frustrated! We tried BHB. To cut a long story short, after less than a month and half a dozen viewings, we were made and accepted an offer for the asking price. William, Charles and the team, did exactly what they said they would do, sold our house quickly and for the asking price. A big big thank you to all at British home buyers from my wife and I.

Richard in Huddersfield
British Home buyers gave a very good service in that they were in regular contact with me during a difficult sale to see if they could help. As it turned out the sale did go through but I did appreciate the support from William Gale. Thank you again.
With regards
Russell Tibbitts
I would highly recommend this company Excellent Customer Service from Charles & William during this pandemic they went above and beyond to make sure selling my house wasn't stressful
Brilliant estate agent with brilliant service. I extremely recommend to anyone, who want to sell their house. Alex done a extremely well, Quick respond and very good at providing service.
Can't recommend British Homebuyers highly enough. They got an excellent team and they were all great at communication, which was very important for us.Our first two buyers have pulled out and we lost faith in selling, which meant that we questioned lost of things and asked our agent to do extra probably unnecessary calls. He has accommodated all our worries very well and has helped us to make this extremely stressful period a lot more bearable. We cannot thank enough Alex and Charles for the great service we received!
Can highly recommend this company, they do what they say on the tin!! They said they could sell my house within four weeks, and they sold it in three! We had previously had our house on the market with a local High Street agent for four months and only had one viewing. With British Homebuyers, we had eight viewings in three weeks, one of which offered and we sold to.
Every member of Staff that I spoke to were always polite, friendly and very helpful, and always contacted me when they said they would.
I certainly recommend British Homebuyers without hesitation, and would use them again myself.
Really great team! We’d been using local estate agents who seemed to just say things to make you happy and not actually deliver what they said! We’d had our chain fall through and we’d seen a home we loved so took the plunge and hoped we’d have better luck with British home sellers. William and Charles at British home buyers were brilliant, they kept us updated and we got a sale quickly. I was worried about things moving slowly with Covid but Charles kept on top of all of our conveyancing and chase solicitors so we didn’t have too! Really can recommend!

Only downside is they do charge more but I guess you get what you pay for!
Finally got our house sold during the Covid 19 situation and it was done reasonably quickly . We showed the clients round and I think that is the best way
Very professional, was always always on other end of phone to answer any queries, and always kept me updated on he progress of my house sale. Would use again if needed!
The whole process from start to finish was very good and stress free. They were very hands-on with chasing and also keeping me up to date on progress. I found the whole staff very amendable and it was a pleasure to sell my home through these agents. Jules Hart
William in the sales team was great. Very helpful and professional and helped us secure a good price. The post completion team were also great. Charles helped us keep on track and informed, whilst also giving us some solutions to speed things up. Thank you British Home Sellers. Will definitely recommend.
Very professional company would highly recommend them
I have to say I am extremely impressed with all the personnel I have had dealings with at this company. William, Meghan and Danielle in particular all proved to be extremely professional and communicative. I was kept in touch at each step of the process and was always able to reach any of them for an update. Everything was explained very clearly. I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone who is struggling to make a sale through High Street agents.
I have now used British Homebuyers three times and to be honest I would never use any one else and would honestly say they do a fantastic job. All extremely friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The speed at which everything is done is amazing. Yes may be a little more expensive but well worth saving the hassle of people viewing your property that are not ready to go. I cannot speak highly enough of them. Fantastic!
We tried British Homebuyers after getting frustrated with a lack of progress from our estate agent. Right from the beginning the communication and customer service was excellent and this carried on all the way through our time with them. Nothing was ever too much trouble and we received responses to all our questions really quickly. I would definitely recommend.
Amazing service
Advisors kept us up to date with if and when we could put our home on the market due to Covid restrictions.
Sold within 24 hrs ,
No pressure to complete before we were ready
Even had a call to thank us for Using British home Buyers / Sellers
Would highly recommend them
From start to finish the process of selling was made quick and easy. Communication was excellent throughout with regular updates and everything was explained in simple terms and backed up with emails. The property sold very quickly after having no luck with a high street estate agent. Very happy with the service and would highly recommend. Than you.
The service we received from British Home buyers was first
class from the start of the process until the completion date.

William was always in contact keeping us informed of progress and when we had any questions his response was quick and helpful.

As a family we would recommend British H B to anyone who were looking to sell a house

Again brilliant service
I am so pleased with the work taken on by British Home buyers. William, our initial contact was so helpfull and never pushy. He explained everything in detail and made it easy to understand. We had loads of viewings and the property was sold in quick time as promised. Very happy. Will deal with them again
We are over the moon with the help and advice we were given by yourselves. We sold our home in under a week, each step was fully explained so we knew what to expect. Would highly recommend British Home buyers to anyone.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 303 reviews