British Homebuyers Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Homebuyers
Read British Homebuyers Reviews

About British Homebuyers:

If you need to sell your house fast, we will pay cash in as little as 7 days! Get the best possible cash offer on your home by contacting quick property sale experts - British Home Buyers

Tell us how British Homebuyers made you happy
Very efficient service, good communications throughout selling the property. Was difficult at first with the covid pandemic however they carried on promoting my property and got it sold. Well done to all concerned and a big thank you.
Very efficient, courteous and professional. Managed to sell our house within just a few weeks. Good communication at all times. What I particularly liked was they also appeared to have a good relationship with the buyer so it was easier to resolve any queries direct with BHB rather than with our own solicitors. At first I was not sure about using BHB but read the reviews and found David very helpful without being pushy, and later Robert and then Charles Gale who helped the sale progress smoothly.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Regular communication from the start. Steady flow of house viewers and always at a time that was convenient to us. Once we had sold, communication didn’t stop... update were received regularly so we knew how the house sale was progressing. We have now found our forever home, but we will certainly recommend to our friends should they wish to move.
The team at British Homebuyers were brilliant from start to finish. I'd been struggling to even get some local estate agents interested in taking on my property during Covid, but British Homebuyers reached out to me to help so I thought I'd give them a go. The process was effortless, easy to navigate and they found me a buyer within a week. During the negotiations they were considerate and helpful and I would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for a buyer rather than lining the pockets of a traditional estate agent.
After being messed around with my first estate agents I went to British Home Buyers who were absolutely amazing, attended my property took photos and put it on the market all within 10 days of me contacting them and I have now sold my property quicker than I had with the previous estate agents, they kept in regular contact with me and never felt alone knowing I didn’t have to chase them . I would recommend British Home Buyers to anyone. I sold my property within 8 weeks
Great experience from start to end. I was kept in formed of the process twice a week, and everytime the staff have been very polite. Even after completion they call and help with a issue I was experiencing. I would highly recommend them.
Overall great service from BHS. They did exactly what they said they would which was sell our property to a cash buyer and we had an offer accepted within 2 weeks.
Great service William Gale was a pleasure to deal with, very professional service. Thank you
Excellent service and one person on the team (Alex) was fantastic. Will use again
An excellent service provided by British Home Buyers. Thank you for all your help in selling our property. From the date it went on the market to completion, you kept us in the loop and helped us resolve any problems we had. A special thanks to William and Charles for their support throughout.
Delighted with the services provided by your company and will highly recommend to anyone looking for real professionals to help sell their properties. Can’t thank Alex Clendon and Charles Gale enough for their help and keeping me up to date till completion.
Absolutely brilliantservice from this company.quick and efficient kept me up-to-date every step of the way more than I can say for another company. Even though we are going through a pandemic they continualy had buyers throuh the door. Highly recommended if you want a stress free sale.
Excellent Service. I thoroughly recommend this company for their consistently high level of customer service, and especially in how dedicated they were to keeping me informed and updated at every stage the process. So much better than any high street estate agents I have used in the past.
Brilliant service fantastic communication really helped us out with the process. Fast and efficient would definitely use again.
British home buyers were an excellent company to deal with. Their customer service is second to none. They are always available to answer questions or queries and if they are if not they will ring you back the next working day. Customer service is excellent.
I found them very helpful and always available either by phone or email. Always courteous and responsive with any queries. I would recommend them and definitely use them again.
We had tried to sell our house with a conventional East Yorkshire Estate agent. Only to find the service, unremarkable and disappointing, just leaving us feeling Abandoned and frustrated. At the end of our tether We contacted BHB, not believing all the hype they peddled, but William was convincing enough for us to get on board. From that point forward they were Great! The whole experience was on another level. After 8 months of excuses from our previous agent our house sold within 4 weeks with BHB. We had lots of problems and setbacks along the way but Alex,William and Especially Charles we’re fantastic at “Moving Mountains” and keeping us informed about it. Our advice would be, Don’t mess about with any other organisation, spare yourself a lot of grief, bad experiences and general heartache and give BHB a call!
“Fantastic customer experience, Charles and William are really helpful, always attentive and approachable. Would recommend this agency to everyone. We got a an offer within a week of changing to this agency (after been on the market for 4 months with a previous different agency!) “
Great service, easy to talk to, got plenty of viewings for my house. Highly recommend anyone who want to sell their house quickly.
I found the service very professional and I was kept informed and updated at all times. As soon as my property was placed on the market, I immediately had viewings arranged. Importantly these viewings were from appropriate potential buyers who had been reviewed and were genuinely in a position to buy. I had previously attempted to sell via another more local agent so I am in a position to confirm that British Homebuyers provided an excellent service! I highly recommend them.
British Homebuyers is rated 4.89 based on 329 reviews