British Corner Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Corner Shop
7PM
7PM

About British Corner Shop: British food shopping for British Expats. British Corner Shop is the online British supermarket with worldwide delivery. British Corner Shop was started in 1999, now caters to a large UK market with over 8,000 branded food and grocery items.

info@britishcornershop.co.uk

Backfield Farm Business Park, Bristol United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how British Corner Shop made you happy

"Living in Germany, there's a lot of UK kitchen essentials that they don't sell over here, or don't have equivalent products for. British Corner Shop has a massive range of products, including amazing looking hampers which I'll definitely be looking at. Prices are really good, the shipping cost was reasonable and the parcel arrived, well packaged, really quickly. I even got a discount code to use next time I shop with them - which will be pretty soon! So glad we found this company"
Are you British Corner Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Really good customer service. Placed an initial order and then found when I wanted to place a subsequent order the graphics had changed on the box. E-mailed them and they looked up my first order, got back to me and assured me I was getting what I wanted. On both occasions my international shipment arrived well before suggested delivery date."
"Excellent British products for people living abroad and missing the real items with the right taste! Online ordering! Very good service! Very helpful! Products are a bit more expensive than at home, but it is worth paying the price! Very reasonably priced transport costs! A very definite recommendation! Go shopping online with British Corner Shop!"
British Corner Shop is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews