British Corner Shop Reviews

info@britishcornershop.co.uk

Backfield Farm Business Park, Bristol United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate British Corner Shop ?

"Living in Germany, there's a lot of UK kitchen essentials that they don't sell over here, or don't have equivalent products for. British Corner Shop has a massive range of products, including amazing looking hampers which I'll definitely be looking at. Prices are really good, the shipping cost was reasonable and the parcel arrived, well packaged, really quickly. I even got a discount code to use next time I shop with them - which will be pretty soon! So glad we found this company"
Are you British Corner Shop? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback British Corner Shop receives. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://britishcornershop.co.uk.

;
"Really good customer service. Placed an initial order and then found when I wanted to place a subsequent order the graphics had changed on the box. E-mailed them and they looked up my first order, got back to me and assured me I was getting what I wanted. On both occasions my international shipment arrived well before suggested delivery date."
"Excellent British products for people living abroad and missing the real items with the right taste! Online ordering! Very good service! Very helpful! Products are a bit more expensive than at home, but it is worth paying the price! Very reasonably priced transport costs! A very definite recommendation! Go shopping online with British Corner Shop!"
British Corner Shop is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews