British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
4.7
Based on 2,429 reviews
Read British Braces Reviews
Sorry fell to pieces first time out.
The braces arrived quickly and they look nice quality. However, the box was simply posted in an envelope and the box arrived squashed and battered. I apologised to the recipient for the condition they were in. Not a problem if you buy for yourself, but not great if they’re as a gift.
Good prompt delivery. Quality of product good. But sent the wrong size. I didn't return them as I needed them to wear for my mother's funeral.
The black airport braces have good clips BUT the dye from them marked my vest and the adjuster can slip. I have not used the other set yet.
One clip is not quite as good as the other and they are not quite the same length
Took a long time to arrived
Product was good quality Shipping took 10 days to arrive which is poor when the cheapest postal option is 1st class post costing £3.99. So clearly the product was not despatched promptly.
Good braces, but I hoped that *British* braces would be British, not US... But good service.
The actual braces are fine, but the motorcycle print is very blurred and of poor quality. I haven't returned them as they're part of a Christmas present. Very expensive for what you get.
Very pleased with the braces. As someone who likes to support British products I was a little disappointed to see they were made in San Francisco!
I debated whether to buy braces that I found on Amazon (that appear to have been made in China) or those from British Braces made in Huddersfield but decided to go with these even though they were over twice the price. After a month I noticed that the green elastic was already starting to fray slightly and curl on the edges and so emailed British Braces to see what they thought, I'm still waiting for a reply from them, so in the mean time decided to post my impression of how found my green braces instead. I don't expect a pair of braces to be perfect and last forever but I did expect to get a year out of them.
Customer service seems non existent. Phone never answered and voice mail cuts out. Trying to find out about an item I returned and refund.
Disappointed. The One Size braces are HUGE. Braces look good quality & extensive range of designs available ... Shame they don't offer S, M & L.
Quality not as good as it was about 3-4 years ago the leather is very thin now. Don’t think I will be using you again.
Arrived in good time but were XL there was no where on the order for size option
i purchase the braces with no metal. for simple reason evry time i fly they make me take it off or stop me for a rub down . but the plastic clip could be less bulky
Excellent delivery service, shame that the selection of extra long braces is greatly diminished, colour scope and extra strong grip end selection left wanting
The quality of the leather used on the attachment terminals of the braces could be better. One of the leather ends was so thin that it could not hold the tension of the braces. However it was quicker for me to do the repair instead of the bother in sending it back for a replacement.
Took forever to get here, so weren't in time for a gift. Packaging a bit beaten up too, so cheapened the look. Braces seem okay. 1 pair I will save for a Christmas gift now, but will put in nicer packaging.
Well made Excellent but if the back clips touch any thing they spring open which is a constant annoyance having to re-attach them. I believe a simple cover would prevent this occurring.
British Braces is rated 4.74 based on 2,429 reviews