British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
One clip is not quite as good as the other and they are not quite the same length
Took a long time to arrived
Product was good quality
Shipping took 10 days to arrive which is poor when the cheapest postal option is 1st class post costing £3.99. So clearly the product was not despatched promptly.
Good braces, but I hoped that *British* braces would be British, not US...
But good service.
The actual braces are fine, but the motorcycle print is very blurred and of poor quality. I haven't returned them as they're part of a Christmas present. Very expensive for what you get.
Very pleased with the braces. As someone who likes to support British products I was a little disappointed to see they were made in San Francisco!
I debated whether to buy braces that I found on Amazon (that appear to have been made in China) or those from British Braces made in Huddersfield but decided to go with these even though they were over twice the price. After a month I noticed that the green elastic was already starting to fray slightly and curl on the edges and so emailed British Braces to see what they thought, I'm still waiting for a reply from them, so in the mean time decided to post my impression of how found my green braces instead. I don't expect a pair of braces to be perfect and last forever but I did expect to get a year out of them.
Customer service seems non existent. Phone never answered and voice mail cuts out. Trying to find out about an item I returned and refund.
Disappointed. The One Size braces are HUGE. Braces look good quality & extensive range of designs available ... Shame they don't offer S, M & L.
Quality not as good as it was about 3-4 years ago the leather is very thin now. Don’t think I will be using you again.
Arrived in good time but were XL there was no where on the order for size option
i purchase the braces with no metal. for simple reason evry time i fly they make me take it off or stop me for a rub down . but the plastic clip could be less bulky
Excellent delivery service, shame that the selection of extra long braces is greatly diminished, colour scope and extra strong grip end selection left wanting
The quality of the leather used on the attachment terminals of the braces could be better. One of the leather ends was so thin that it could not hold the tension of the braces. However it was quicker for me to do the repair instead of the bother in sending it back for a replacement.
Took forever to get here, so weren't in time for a gift. Packaging a bit beaten up too, so cheapened the look.
Braces seem okay. 1 pair I will save for a Christmas gift now, but will put in nicer packaging.
Well made Excellent but if the back clips touch any thing they spring open which is a constant annoyance having to re-attach them.
I believe a simple cover would prevent this occurring.
I bought the under-clothes braces. They are very comfortable, they were advertised as one size fits all, but on arrival they were XL! It does show on packet sm. med. and L. were available. I did manage to make them fit.
I was going to buy some braces but this put me off!
Braces look and feel first class. The reason I did not give 5 stars is that the clips are the bits that fail so I'll reserve judgement till I've worn for a while.
They have trouble gripping thin work trousers. I have to wear a belt and attach them to that.
The braces were ok but I was expecting them to be less bulky with narrower gauge straps & smaller, more refined trouser clamps. When I ordered them these two things were not apparent.
British Braces is rated 4.73 based on 2,084 reviews