British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
Good elastic but cheap button loops made out of fake leather that snapped first time wearing them
At first very pleased with braces, unfortunately after six weeks the clips began to lose their hold and now unable to hold up trousers making braces useless! For this reason I would never recommend or buy this make again.
The button fasteners button holes are too small and do not fit the buttons on my trousers, so I would recommend these braces.
How do I remove the stains from the black leather components of the white braces? The white braces I’ve purchased in the past have had white leather components which are great when wearing a white tuxedo and didn’t leave a residue due to perspiration. I needs a new set as the brass clasps were rusting on the white elastic.

Thanks

Anthony
I have not received the braces I paid for, can you provide a tracking number for
the goods.

Your Order has Been Sent - Invoice 99972
Brian,

We're sorry you've not received your order yet. Whilst our web-site states international deliveries are usually within 5-7 working days (which would be 7th September - allowing for extra day processing when ordering on a bank holiday), Royal Mail have advised us it can take longer. We will contact you separately with your tracking information.

Please bear in mind,, the best way to follow up on the delivery information of an order you've made is to contact our customer services, via telephone, email or online chat rather than leaving a review which isn't directly reviewed by customer services.
Regrettably I have to report that my experience with your company has not been good
1) The elasticity of the braces is not sufficient.
2) The left hand sliding clip fails.
These are the most expensive braces I have ever bought and expected much better moreover the whole exercise has cost me half the cost of the product in postage.
Also no returns label provide.
We're sorry you've had a bad experience with the braces you received. Enclosed with orders we dispatch is a returns form. If you give our customer services team a call to discuss your reason for return and they can arrange a pre-paid returns label for you.
Braces arrived broken not impressed at all.
We are very sorry to hear your order has been delivered damaged. This is not in keeping with our standard of products or fulfilment of our customers' orders.

Please contact our customer services team and they will help to resolve for you.
We are sorry to hear your order arrived broken. Please contact customer services to arrange replacement.
Item which was apparently in stock, wasn't. Don't know when I am going to receive it. Totally teed off!
The bracers looked good but the trouser clips are totally substandard .disapointed !
Your website makes much of your service and highlights the next day delivery if ordered before 3pm. What you DONT say is that you mean business days. So ordering, as I did, before 3pm Friday did not mean I would get delivery on Saturday. Even though I paid the premium delivery rate. Being a Bank Holiday I didnt in fact get my order til Wednesday. Some service eh?! Why if other providers can deliver over weekends and I actually had a delivery on the Sunday cant you? The braces themselves were OK.
1. When I first registered with British Braces I received an e-mail that contained the full password I had set up, there available for all to see.
2. I wrote an enquiry about whether the heavy duty braces had firmer clips than standard and also asked what size buttons I would need for button down type and whether they had any other than the two types listed. I received a reply that said "Yes we do have heavy duty braces and we do have buttons" and supplied the links to the items I was asking about.
3. Opting for the heavy duty clip type, I selected the 35mm width filter on the web page and was shown a selection of 16. I chose the type I liked, but looking at the product details found they were 41mm. I tried more samples and found all were 41mm. On enquiry I was told "Yes there are a few in the wrong page"
4. On receiving the 41mm wide heavy duty braces I wore them for a day and the clips slipped off twice, not much better than my old pair.
I TRIED REPLYING TO YOU EMAIL BUT IT APPEARS TO BE A 'NO REPLY' OPTION.

HELLO BRITISH BRACES,
I RECEIVED PROMPTLY AND WAS REALLY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE. HOWEVER, IT WAS MY FIRST ORDER AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE MY DISCOUNT. I MESSAGED YOU AND ASKED HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AS I COULD SEE NOTHING ON MY PHONE TO INCLUDE THE DISCOUNT. I DIDN'T RECEIVE A REPLY SO AFETR A WEEK OR MORE I ORDERD THEM ANYWAY.
REGARDS,
CATHERINE SPINKS
Not what I was expecting. Thought they would be normal braces that could be worn with a suit but these would be more fitting to Co Co the Clown
The braces clips were too bulky so i cant wear them under a jumper because they look strange.
I placed an order with you on the 24th of January Paid through PayPal, it is now the 31st of January I have not yet received from you a confirmation of the order nor have I yet received the item, So until I do it would be somewhat premature to give any sort of review.
The braces themselves are nice and arrived promptly, however I was a bit disappointed about the fact the company are called British braces, but the braces aren’t british made?!
Also the VAT is added just before you pay. It should be a bit more explicit or even should just have the full price with the product whilst you’re browsing? Why companies do this, I’ll never know :(
I bought a set of heavy duty braces in March 2017 from you. About three months ago, both front clips kept coming undone whilst being worn. I need a reliable set of braces for an upcoming wedding
Braces have not yet arrived
John Hammond
Dublin
Delivery. I didn't select a special delivery (courier) option when I placed my order. I did this as I was lead to believe it would therefore be delivered via a standard Royal Mail postage. And, if I wasn't home, I'd be able to collect my order at a Post Office Depot.
When there was no sign of my order I initially emailed your company. I was told TNT had tried to delivery my parcel twice. And, if the third attempt failed my parcel would be sent back. I sent a follow up email to your company asking for a tracking number. I got no response back. I then arranged to be off work so I wouldn't miss the third attempt of delivery. At about midday I'd lost my patience and called your company. I finally got a helpful person on the phone. I finally got a tracking number and contacted TNT directly. They said they attempt delivery only twice. So the info I got emailed from your end was false.
May I suggest you get a courier company that has a depot so it's an option to collect the parcel. Or, at least a courier company that leaves a delivery slip with a tracking number if no ones home. Or, an email from your company telling the person how there parcel is being delivered.
Regards