British Braces Reviews

of reviewers recommend British Braces
Read British Braces Reviews
After I expressed disappointment with a pair of braces on which a clasp broke, British Braces contacted me to offer a replacement under guarantee. Although I was entitled to a new pair under the guarantee, I found it most pleasing that BB went beyond the call of duty and took the initiative to instigate this replacement without my first contacting them. Wouldn't it be great if all retailers took the trouble to look after their customers in this positive way? Thank you, BB, and feel free to quote me.
Brimarc 50mm wide set of braces - Excellent I may never wear a belt again.
Excellent service and a high quality product!
Fantastic, that word says it all
It's rare to find longer length braces so I was pleased to find these 50 inch ones for my husband. They look very smart, there is a good choice of patterns, & they seem good quality. The goods arrived very quickly. Overall a very positive experience.
I am very pleased with these braces. They are well made and look great.
Arrived promptly....and really pleased with them....wear this pair to keep my waterproof walking trousers in place and works a treat.No more trying to hitch them up during a down pour when out walking , which if you have ever tried with layers of waterproof on can be a tad awkward.
Excellent service, speedy delivery.
First time wearing braces, ideal for work as I carry a lot of work related items in my pockets so trousers stay up much better than with a belt.
Ordered my biker braces from British Braces and received a few days later. Absolutely delighted with purchase and will definitely buy from them again.
Quick delivery, well made and smart looking braces
I got really fed up with expensive braces with small clips that seemed to fail permanently after being used three or four times. So I was delighted to find British Braces who make braces with really strong clips that you can rely on! And more recently they have come up with brilliant new "airport braces" — all super hard plastic with ingenious clips that work even better than the metal ones.`My only complaint is that you can only get them in black (or underwear colour). How about some navy, some grey and some dark green?
I bought 2 sets of braces and am extremely satisfied with the quality and value and the prompt service was excellent, I will definitely use British braces again and would not hesitate to recommend them friends
Excellent service and quality, strong durable braces that I would highly recommend.
These are the best braces I’ve ever owned. I have braces from other brands but none match the quality of these Will definitely be buying more.
Great product and quick delivery
Best braces ever.
British Braces 5 star review on 18th February 2021
yes, was easy to order, got what i wanted when expected, braces were spot on and im going to order another pair of the narrower ones, thank you
good quality, well made, comfortable fit, however had hoped the clips would have been bigger - harder for older people with arthritis in the hands to fit
Great item arrived on time will purchase again.
Wonderfull
My first time with braces - needed something to keep my working trousers up when laden with tools! These were broad, heavy duty with firm clips and they do the job perfectly. I am really impressed with how well they do the job and are MUCH more comfortable than a tight belt.

I'm even looking at other occasions when braces might be the answer.

Delivery was super-quick so an overall excellent experience.
British Braces is rated 4.73 based on 2,084 reviews