BritishBins Ltd Reviews

BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 5th August 2016
MARTIN kinghoward
BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 5th August 2016
MARTIN kinghoward
Fantastic service and I get my bin in just two or three days
absolutely fantastic, such good quality
Had the bin required at the best delivered price. Ordering was straight forward and delivery was quicker than expected.
Great service.
Thank you very much.
Bin arrived fast, communication was great, and the price was excellent.
Can't fault it.
Very good product and price although the postage was high
Not my best on line shopping experience. We urgently needed a new food waste bin (our full one had not been emptied on recycling day) and I knew it would be a week or two to obtain a (free) new one from the Council. With a larger household than usual staying 24/7 we are generating more food waste and with the warm temperature we needed decent food waste bins, so I decided to take a hit and buy one. Firstly, British Bins pricing on their web site is rather misleading - the price in large figures is not the total price, a much smaller figure reveals the true cost with VAT included. What initially appeared to be £13.50, was actually £16.20. Then a whopping £8 delivery charge was added, taking the price up to £24.20 - more than I was hoping to pay. If, however, it was delivered quickly, it was worth it. I phoned the company who informed me it was two working days delivery - so I went with it. Unfortunately, this wasn’t a great decision - the bin took well over a week to be delivered and was no quicker than getting a free one from the Council. I know things are difficult with Covid - but other deliveries are getting through pretty promptly. The bin itself is OK, sturdy plastic, a little bigger than the one supplied by the Council, but the locking mechanism is very clunky and makes the lid quite awkward to open and close. It will serve its purpose but definitely would not buy again.
Best price online, quick and easy order process, order update received promptly, despatch notification within 48 hours, delivered within a few days - fantastic, fuss-free service. And to top it, the bin itself is very good quality. Well done British Bins :)
good service and product
Very easy to deal with. Website clear and easy to use. Product description exactly matched product received. Order delivered on time - conclusion = happy customer!
Very good small bin (140L) for my domestic waste. Order and delivery all worked well. If I need another bin, will certainly use BritishBins.
Very pleased with service and quality of the product. Would recommend.
Great service and quality !
Good price delivered timely and in good condition
Bin arrived in good time, and exactly as expected 😀
The bin was great and exactly what we wanted in terms of size,shape etc .
However the sticky tape wrapped aroind it for delivery took ages to remove and left a sticky residue which I can't get rid of .
Very efficient service
Excellent product at a reasonable price, and prompt delivery. What's not to like?
Easy to use site, value for money product, speedy delivery.
Nice design and prompt delivery, I was expecting the bin to be more sturdy. Especially the cover it’s soft I can see it won’t last too long.
Still waiting for bin to be made and delivered. Around six weeks was mentioned. Obviously it is paid for so am hoping I will be getting it.,,,,
BritishBins Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 620 reviews