BritishBins Ltd Reviews

BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 5th August 2016
MARTIN kinghoward
BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 5th August 2016
MARTIN kinghoward
Excellent, speedy delivery and good quality confidential waste bins
I have no experience of buying wheelie-bins from other companies, nevertheless I have given 5 out of 5 because I am totally satisfied with my purchase.
Price - acceptable
Order process - easy
Delivery - quick enough, and hassle free.
Product appears sturdy.
If I need another bin will buy from British Bins again, and would recommend them to friends etc.
Brilliant; bins are sturdy and solidly made. And made in Britain
Brilliant service. Can’t fault British Bins. Arrived promptly and great quality, sturdy bin.

Would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Very easy to use website. Selection and payment seamless. Prompt efficient delivery. Faultless throughout. I will be using this company again.
My bin was pinched, probably by a neighbour:-(( Council absolutely no help.
Ordered online from British Bins following a bit of research on bin suppliers and quality of product. My new bin was delivered in around 3 days from placingmy order. It's the same make as the council supplied ones and I'm completely delighted with the communication and delivery process throughout. I highly recommend British Bins and would definitely purchase from them again.
Excellent! Easy to use website with lots of helpful information. I bought a 140 litre bin in blue, for normal household rubbish. Good communication, arrived quickly especially considering the current circumstances, and easy social-distanced delivery. Very happy with my new bin!
Good quality bin good customer service
BritishBins Ltd is quite simply one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is second to none. The quality of the goods is excellent and at reasonable prices. I can't highly enough recommend BritishBins Ltd. First class service and quality products!
Excellent efficient service. Thank you
British bins were excellent. The bins are very good and were delivered on time.
Good quality product, at a reasonable price, easy to order via the company site, delivered quickly and delivered very quickly in accordance with delivery instructions on where to leave it.
I would recommend the product and the company for their service.
Amazing quality got 360 and 240 litre wheelie bins Great Weber is a great quality product
would recommend other to order
Excellent service. Easy to use website and prompt delivery. I will recommend to everyone I know, if they need a bin!
Bought a 120L wheelie bin here in April 2020, delivered really quickly despite the pandemic, communication was great and it is a really sturdy well made article. And it was even on sale! So great price.Highly recommended, a great local company.
Very good service I received a bin band and it broke after contacting customer service at British bins they replaced the band free of charge .
Excellent service and prompt delivery. We expected it to be a week and it arrived next day!
Great service - a few issues with availability/lead time after the order and this was dealt with very well by customer service. Excellent communication, follow up and proactive help. I will be using British Bins again.
Great bin, good quality, quick delivery!
BritishBins Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 616 reviews