BritishBins Ltd Reviews

BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 5th August 2016
MARTIN kinghoward
BritishBins Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2016
dawn holloway-reeves
I have no experience of buying wheelie-bins from other companies, nevertheless I have given 5 out of 5 because I am totally satisfied with my purchase.
Price - acceptable
Order process - easy
Delivery - quick enough, and hassle free.
Product appears sturdy.
If I need another bin will buy from British Bins again, and would recommend them to friends etc.
I wanted the bin to store chircken food. It's a bit lightweight and the lid doesn't fit tightly, but it will do. Initially, Tuffnalls delivered just the lid to an address over a mile away. I phoned the supplier who immediately sent out the rest of a bin, with specific instructions to Tuffnalls to deliver it to my address. They left it at the same wrong address. It's 4 stars for BritishBins and none for Tuffnalls. I have emailed a complaint to them, but received no reply.
We're sorry this has proved to be a headache! Do please let us know if there's anything else we can help with on this.

All the best, BritishBins
Brilliant; bins are sturdy and solidly made. And made in Britain
Brilliant service. Can’t fault British Bins. Arrived promptly and great quality, sturdy bin.

Would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Very easy to use website. Selection and payment seamless. Prompt efficient delivery. Faultless throughout. I will be using this company again.
My bin was pinched, probably by a neighbour:-(( Council absolutely no help.
Ordered online from British Bins following a bit of research on bin suppliers and quality of product. My new bin was delivered in around 3 days from placingmy order. It's the same make as the council supplied ones and I'm completely delighted with the communication and delivery process throughout. I highly recommend British Bins and would definitely purchase from them again.
Excellent! Easy to use website with lots of helpful information. I bought a 140 litre bin in blue, for normal household rubbish. Good communication, arrived quickly especially considering the current circumstances, and easy social-distanced delivery. Very happy with my new bin!
Good quality bin good customer service
BritishBins Ltd is quite simply one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is second to none. The quality of the goods is excellent and at reasonable prices. I can't highly enough recommend BritishBins Ltd. First class service and quality products!
Excellent efficient service. Thank you
British bins were excellent. The bins are very good and were delivered on time.
Good quality product, at a reasonable price, easy to order via the company site, delivered quickly and delivered very quickly in accordance with delivery instructions on where to leave it.
I would recommend the product and the company for their service.
Amazing quality got 360 and 240 litre wheelie bins Great Weber is a great quality product
ordered two weeks ago,still not arrived
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Any of our custom clinical items normally take between 3 - 4 weeks, so unfortunately this still may take a while longer. If your order has not arrived after 4 weeks, do please get in touch via our website. Hope you have a great day, BritishBins
Good service, good quality bins. Delivered on time. Reasonable value.
would recommend other to order
Excellent service. Easy to use website and prompt delivery. I will recommend to everyone I know, if they need a bin!
Bought a 120L wheelie bin here in April 2020, delivered really quickly despite the pandemic, communication was great and it is a really sturdy well made article. And it was even on sale! So great price.Highly recommended, a great local company.
Very good service I received a bin band and it broke after contacting customer service at British bins they replaced the band free of charge .
I expected the house 'Numbers' for the bins to be at least 6in. by 4in. Not 3in. by 2in. Very disappointed.
Hi David, very sorry to hear that! And thank you for letting us know – we'll make the signage dimensions clearer on the website. Hope you have a good day! (BritishBins Team)
BritishBins Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 604 reviews