Britannia Quickmove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

Absolutely no issues, great staff. Best move we have had yet.
Fantastic to hear Mr Palmer, We are so happy you were so pleased with your move!
Reliable. Friendly. Efficient.
Thank you for the wonderful review.
The two removals men were very helpful, polite and kept in touch with me throughout the day.
The only issue was at the time of booking where the money from my account went to Phillip's removals. When I queried this, I was told it was definitely Britannia moving me
When a Phillip's removal van appeared on the day of my move I was not happy, until the removal men explained the situation.
This must be an issue with other customers, so an explanation at the time of booking should be offered.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Davis. We are happy to hear that you had a great removal day with our team.

Britannia and Phillips are both separate Removal Companies however they are owned by the same person and run from the same office. We are currently looking into the discrepancy on your bank statement to ensure that everything involving the paperwork of move's is as clear as possible.

We do have the same fleet of trucks for both Britannia and Phillips, whilst we always endeavour to match up the branding to the company you took out the move with, there is a possibility that some moves may have a truck with the other companies logo a. This is due to the fact it is integral we assign a correctly sized truck to each move. You will however always receive the service of the company you paid to do your move, we also explain to customers where applicable the link between both businesses to avoid confusion.

We trust this answers any queries and we thank you once again for moving with Phillips.
Both guys were very helpful and were willing to do what was required to move us to our rental property. They were friendly and respectful of our items.
That great feedback will be passed onto the removal guys, thank you for the review.
arrived when agreed and were pleasant to deal with
Thank you for leaving us a review, we are happy that you are pleased with our service!
Good move. Timely and polite, no fuss. Very helpful.
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that your move went well. Hopefully we can get 5 stars from you next time, let us know any improvements by emailing us at contact@britanniaquickmove.co.uk.
All very good and very efficient - pleasant guys who were very amiable. Minor damage to a curtain pole (personally saw it drop out of back of truck) and a small parking cone I use to help guide into garage was not delivered (presumably still in back of truck). If the latter could be located and sent to me I would appreciate it. Yes, I would recommend Britannia.
Thank you for your review Mr Sprague, we are happy to hear that you would recommend Britannia. I believe you have been in communication with us already regarding the traffic cone and the curtain pole.
Courteous and efficient team, delivery a little haphazzard due to size of vans used
Thank you for your review Mr Whimpenny, We are so happy that you have completed several moves with Britannia over the years. Please do email us about the van size if you would like to discuss any aspects of the delivery.
very effective removals firm - did exactly what they said they would at the time they said - no complaints here
I am so glad to hear that your move went well. I will pass on your great feedback to the team.
A swift operation by a bunch of friendly lads with no apparent damage to my belongings.
More carpet protection would have helped (greasy black stuff left on carpet).
Great work otherwise. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to review Britannia Quickmove. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the smooth and efficient operation and I will pass your kind words onto the team. In regards to the carpet protection, I will pass on your feedback. Please feel free to email us regarding this, our email address is contact@britanniaquickmove.co.uk.
Very pleased with the way the company came out and gave me a quote. The removal men on the day were very friendly and efficient, they worked very hard and were very friendly which is what you need at such a stressful time.
Amazing! So happy that your happy with the removal team and our service. We hope that you are enjoying your new home.
Very friendly guys on the day of the move doing a great job. The initial quote was a bit more difficult with poor communication despite coming over to assess the move.
Keith and Ross were very good during the removal process, very helpful and careful. They were slightly let down by a colleague that joined them later in the day to help move in who was very clumsy and careless. I was appreciative of the quick quote once requested but the lack of survey meant that the truck used wasn’t big enough to accommodate all of our belongings and another trip was necessary to collect our plants.
Office staff very friendly and helpful, plenty of boxes and tape provided but no other packing materials (paper, bubble wrap etc) which I found quite stranger.
Overall, happy with the job done and glad Keith was involved as he was a reassuring figure during the day.
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, its always good to have the opportunity to improve our service levels, we will be reviewing our training.
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews