Britannia Quickmove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

Great service. The guys were friendly, amenable and professional. They did a fantastic job.
Thank you for your glowing review Mrs Battley, I will pass your comments onto our removal team.
The men were all very pleasant and helpful , they did a great job and I would recommend Britannia to anyone moving house.
That's our favourite kind of feedback! I'm happy to hear that you would recommend us to others in future.
It went like clockwork with very helpful and patient removal team. Thank you
No problem Mrs Jones, We hope you are enjoying your lovely new home.
The team who helped us move my elderly mother were absolutely first class. They worked extremely well as a team, wrapped all our possessions up carefully and managed a tricky move very successfully indeed - all with a sense of humour and a positive frame of mind. They were entirely reliable and we felt extremely well supported. We would certainly recommend Britannia Quickmove to others for a first class, professional service.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a lovely review Mrs Beynon. We know how stressful moving house can be and we are so glad you felt pleased with the removal team and the support you were given. We hope your mother is enjoying her new home.
Can’t recommend Britannia Quickmove enough. Friendly, hard working and thoroughly professional. Would use them again in a heartbeat!
We hope to help you move again if ever you need the assistance in future Mr Doody! Thank you for your review.
Very professional moving team - managed to move large & fragile furniture through narrow doorways and stairs without any breakages. Great job overall!
That sounds like a job well done by our dedicated removals team. Thank you for your feedback and I will pass on your comments to the guys.
Excellent service, very professional move went like clockwork.
We were very please with your service. Colin was very good at providing direction to the team which ensured all went smoothly. This is the second occasion we have used your company and have continued to receive good professional service. The team was very pleasent and helpful.
Move done excellently. All went smoothly, quickly and to plan. Even returned to house and sought out that box that I'd inadvertently put my car keys and the house keys for sold house. So helpful and polite chaps! Only wish we could have someone collect empty boxes sooner but we moved across country so different depot.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we always pass these onto our lovely removal guys!
The removal men worked very hard and showed attention to our concerns and requests. They completed our move in a friendly professional manner.
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words, I have let the guys know you appreciated them
When I contracted with your organisation to move my possessions I presumed your would take steps to ensure they were not damaged in the process. I have already reported seeing a dining chair being allowed to fall from the top of a storage container all the way to the highway. This has ruined a perfect 6 piece dining suite.

Subsequently on delivery to the new address we noted on the documentation that one of the 4 piece tall bookcases had been damaged, evidently where some had been dragged on the corners causing the veneer to be ripped off at various places and also various indentations on other parts.

A single bed has been scuffed along on end as the whole of the bed end is scraped and scored.

To your credit we have found no damage yet to the more delicate items glass and crockery.

I was at pains to point out to your assessor and the hands on staff of the necessity to use skates for transporting my miller, the small castors were for me to adjust the position slightly as required in the workshop and were certainly not rated for transportation. These were all ruined; no great cost but certainly inconvenient.

What steps will you be taking to inspect the damage and make recompense ?

P W Dearman

I can send you
Good Morning Mr Dearman
Thank you for taking the trouble to complete our survey. I am so sorry that on this occasion, we have not completed your move to our normal high standards. I will certainly be speaking to the removal staff about your Miller. I understand that you have already made contact with our office and we are waiting for you to send images over to us, once we receive these, we can move the process forward. I believe you have my personal contact details and would welcome your correspondence.
Kind Regards
Sandie
Move Co-Ordinator
Easy to work with. The vans arrived on time and the staff were helpful and hard working.
Hard working and very friendly team.
Very professional and helpful. Arrived on time and cleared old house quickly. On arrival at new destination ensured items carefully placed where we wanted. Would recommend to anyone considering moving.
Very friendly guys on the day of the move doing a great job. The initial quote was a bit more difficult with poor communication despite coming over to assess the move.
Excellent service as always
Britannia Quickmove's team from their office based coordinator to the men who carried out the removal were all very professional, helpful and considerate. Everything went entirely to plan and, based on our personal experience, we would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Patient, very thorough, helpful and considerate. Excellent service and would highly recommend
Recently moved home and used Britannia - Really impressed with everyone I dealt with. Starting from Jordan who cane round to my house to provide me with a quote. He was so polite, friendly and listened to all my requirements.
Spoke with Peter, Ian on and off in between booking them and my removal date and they too were always polite, efficient and very professional.
On moving day both the removal men -Lee and Sam were great too. They arrived promptly and made a start immediately. They made everything look so easy even though it was 30c !!
Well done Britannia Removals I will definitely recommend you! 5 Stars Plus!!
Thanks K
Really professional service. Both chaps worked tirelessly to get things in the truck ASAP and with care as well. Obviously Colin knows how to fit everything in really efficiently and the other chap was good humoured and worked well. I felt really bad for Colin being stuck in the m6 traffic for so long the next day and it turned a straightforward move into a pretty hellish one, but he remained positive and unloading took no time at all. I haven’t found one single damaged item yet and would thoroughly recommend Brittania to anyone. A great service!
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews