Britannia Quickmove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

Outstanding service, professional, helpful, friendly. They made a very stressful situation much easier and I cannot fault the customer service. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone thinking about moving.
Thank you for that glowing review Mrs Lennox. I am so happy to hear that the move went well and I will pass on all of your lovely feedback to the team.
Excellent service from initial contact to final move. We could not have asked for a better service. Thank you all at Britannia.
David and Samantha
That's the service we always aim to provide! Thank you for taking the time to review us and enjoy your new home.
The guys worked incredibly hard and it all happened to plan
We hope you are settled in your new home! Thank you for the review.
The whole experience from the very start was excellent. The removal men where all very helpful, careful and obliging in particular Keith. We would have no problem in recommending Britannia Quickmove in the future. Glenys & David Gilbert
Fantastic to hear Mr Gilbert. I will pass on your lovely feedback to all the crew and in particular Keith. We appreciate you recommending us to other potential customers.
very effective removals firm - did exactly what they said they would at the time they said - no complaints here
I am so glad to hear that your move went well. I will pass on your great feedback to the team.
Wonderful service from beginning to end. Especially on our moving day when we had to wait until 4.30 before we could get the keys to our new house,owing to the 02 and Barclays computer system being down.
The men were so patient and waited with us during a very long day. But saying that they continued to stay cheerful and made it so much less stressful for us. And once we got the go ahead they moved everything in quickly and exactly where we wanted it.
Can’t thank them enough for their hard work and friendly attitude.
Wow, what a lovely review and feedback for me to pass on to our team. We are so pleased to hear that we made your moving day a lot smoother despite difficult external circumstances. We hope you are settling in really well to your new home!
Very pleased with the actual move but still waiting for empty boxes to be collected
We are pleased to hear everything went well Mr Farmer. As for boxes, I believe one of my colleagues contacted you today to arrange a collection soon.
The men that arrived did an absolute fantastic job.
We are so glad to hear that your move went well - I will pass on your great feedback to the crew!
Communication was poor once the contract was agreed. Loading up was efficient but dreadful damage to front bank with lorry. Drove away without coming back to apologise. Left us to clear up the mess from the highway and main road drain in dark with no tools. Photos sent but they are reluctant to act without further evidence. Clearly don't accept customers word and investigate which is not what is expected from a national brand.
Damage to an expensive table cover that should have been carefully rolled but was screwed up. Oil stain on expensive headboard. We were advised oil paintings would have special covers but were just wrapped in blankets.
We had expected more as a better service was promised than actually delivered.
On the positive side the crews worked exceptionally hard and were polite. Britannia need to have a better customer approach if they want better feedback. Disappointed.
I am sorry to read about the issues with your move, this is the first we have heard about the mark on the headboard and the damage to the table cover. I will ensure we send you a private email regarding this.

With regards to the covers on the oil paintings, you are correct that these should be wrapped and I’m very disappointed to hear that this hasn’t been done. I will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

I understand that last week you emailed about the grass verge and we requested further photos showing more of the street from a distance. These photos were requested as the ones supplied were very close up and we wanted to establish exactly what was needed so this could be rectified. This wasn’t by any means because we didn’t believe you – it was purely to help us resolve the issue more effectively.

None of the issues you have referred to were on the job sheet, so I am surprised to hear about some of the points you have raised today.

Once again, I’m sorry to hear that your move wasn’t up to your expectation.
Exceedingly professional, on time & lovely, helpful & polite staff. A job done to the highest standards. Thank You. Couldn’t be more pleased
That's so great to hear Mrs Lamplough! We hope you are settled in your new home and had a lovely Christmas.
Despite my 22 steps down and adverse weather the team were marvellous, thank you so much and Happy Christmas to you all
I hope you had a lovely Christmas Mrs Pounder. I will pass on your fantastic feedback to the team.
I was disgusted by the total lack of care that was taken of my property.
The movers were supposed to arrive 8.30-9am. They arrived at 9.30am. They were supposed to be finished loading by noon but we left the house at 1.45pm. One of the movers dropped a drawer down the stair, breaking a four drawer plastic unit. It contained irreplacable Egyptian sculptures I aquired on my only big holiday I have ever had. 6 out of 7 of the sculptures were broken! They scratched a line across the front of my wardrobe. They knocked a chunk out of the bottom side of the chest of drawers and the same on one of my bookcases. They gouged a hole in the surface of my wooden table. They decided to remove the door to get the sofa out - not necessary when it was brought in - and broke the hinge on the door.
I was extremely disappointed to hear about your move.

I have looked at the paperwork completed at the end of your move and you confirmed on this about the sculptures breaking along with the door hinge. However, there was no mention of the wardrobe, chest of drawers and bookcase damage.

Please send in photos of the damage so that we can investigate your enquiry further.
It was done a lot quicker then I thought and it took a lot of the stress away from me. I would use you again
That is fantastic to hear Katherine! I'm so happy you were pleased with the move and I hope you enjoy your new home.
A swift operation by a bunch of friendly lads with no apparent damage to my belongings.
More carpet protection would have helped (greasy black stuff left on carpet).
Great work otherwise. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to review Britannia Quickmove. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the smooth and efficient operation and I will pass your kind words onto the team. In regards to the carpet protection, I will pass on your feedback. Please feel free to email us regarding this, our email address is contact@britanniaquickmove.co.uk.
All the men involved in collecting and delivering our contents to Devon were very helpful and pleasant. Regarding our quotation, we originally paid for 2 day (1 collection , 1 delivery) move and because we stored our contents paid for a month storage charge. We were then charged another £1000 pounds for delivery over 2 days. We do not agree with this charge and believe it was excessive. Collection took 1 day and delivery took 1 day and we were charged for 3 working days. Because we dealt with different people when we phoned the office we felt confusion did occur.
Good Afternoon Mrs Ruffett
Thank you for taking the time to review Britannia Quickmove. I have looked into the charges for your move , there was a charge to load the contents of your house into store- That was done over 1 day, and then a few weeks later we took the contents out of store and delivered them to your new home- this took two days. The difference in cost is the miles that we travelled to your new home, it was roughly 180 miles more, which unfortunatley adds travel time/ fuel costs/hourly labour charges onto the days work, The quotation we emailed to you on 25th October does show these charges, I am happy to send this through to you again if you have mislaid your copy
Pack up day and removal day first class.
Thank you for your kind review, hope you are settled in your new home
The boys were great! Friendly, skilled, professional and dedicated to doing a good job.
Thank you for reviewing us Mr Everitt. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your removal experience and your kind words have been passed onto the team.
Very pleased with the way the company came out and gave me a quote. The removal men on the day were very friendly and efficient, they worked very hard and were very friendly which is what you need at such a stressful time.
Amazing! So happy that your happy with the removal team and our service. We hope that you are enjoying your new home.
Britannia staff were very helpful over the period our furniture was in storage and both the removal from our old home and the delivery to our new build were carried out efficiently.
Thank you for taking the time to review us Mr Williams. We are happy to hear that you took full advantage of the services we have on offer. I will pass your feedback onto the removals team.
A good service and considering the fact I was moving to a smaller property the amount of help (and furniture stacking) that was given was outstanding. Access was tight in the new house and the issues associated with that were simply sidestepped.
Would definitely use again.
We love a good challenge here at Britannia! We are very happy to hear that you were impressed with our service and that the move exceeded expectations. Thank you for your review.
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews