Britannia Quickmove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

The whole process was made very smooth from the beginning to end. The drivers/loading men were very pleasant and punctual with a good customer care manner about them. Although there was a little damage to one piece of furniture it is now being sorted out very efficiently through the insurance handler. I would recommend Britannia to family and friends.
Thank you for your review Mr Gane, we have passed your feedback onto our guys. We are sorry to hear that there was damage on your move but thank you for highlighting your whole experience so that others know that even when things don't go completely to plan, they can be resolved with ease. We hope you enjoy your new home.
Excellent from start to finish
Thank you for letting us know!
Good move. Timely and polite, no fuss. Very helpful.
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that your move went well. Hopefully we can get 5 stars from you next time, let us know any improvements by emailing us at contact@britanniaquickmove.co.uk.
Excellent service and staff are very helpful and kind I will recommend this removal company.
Thank you Mr Limbu, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
A very quick and efficient removal of belongings straight into wooden containers for storage by friendly staff.
Thanks for the fantastic review Mr Baily, we are so happy the move into store went well!
the movie was acceptable
Thanks for the review Mr Jones!
They were friendly,very helpful and careful with our stuff.
We know how important your possessions are Mrs Ross and we always ensure we make the moves we do as stress free as possible!
Came on time, very helpful - will use again
Perfect, we hope to move you again, if you need us in future!
An efficient and friendly service.
Thank you for leaving a great review Mr Beal!
Excellent and efficient service
We aim to please and are happy that everything went as you hoped. Enjoy your new home!
Very good service.
We are happy you were happy Mr Mostyn! We hope you are all settled into your new home now.
Fantastic service. The removers, Jim & Lee were polite, professional, and a joy to have in our new home.
We can't ask for a better review than that! I will pass your wonderful feedback onto Jim and Lee.
Excellent
Thanks for your 5 star rating Mrs Reid!
All the removers used were cheerful, effective and good to have around.
Fantastic to hear Mr Legg-Bagg, we hope you are all settled into your new home.
Superb, great service and very friendly and helpful people. The move went very smoothly.
Fantastic to hear Mr Reidijk. I will pass on the amazing feedback to the guys.
All very good and very efficient - pleasant guys who were very amiable. Minor damage to a curtain pole (personally saw it drop out of back of truck) and a small parking cone I use to help guide into garage was not delivered (presumably still in back of truck). If the latter could be located and sent to me I would appreciate it. Yes, I would recommend Britannia.
Thank you for your review Mr Sprague, we are happy to hear that you would recommend Britannia. I believe you have been in communication with us already regarding the traffic cone and the curtain pole.
Cannot recommend Britannia Quickmove enough. Fantastic packing and removal service!
Thank you Ms Weston for giving us such a glowing review. I will pass on your feedback to the guys and I hope you are all settled in now.
Courteous and efficient team, delivery a little haphazzard due to size of vans used
Thank you for your review Mr Whimpenny, We are so happy that you have completed several moves with Britannia over the years. Please do email us about the van size if you would like to discuss any aspects of the delivery.
Awesome!
Thank you very much for reviewing Britannia Quickmove.
The pre-sales service was good and the company did its best to meet our requirements despite several false starts (not Brittania's fault). However there was a general lack of care with regard to our possessions during the actual move (we suffered a number of breakages and damaged items). one of the main reasons for this wa that it was the lead driver's last day with the company and he appeared not to give a damn...just wanted to get home as soon as possible.
I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with certain aspects of your move Mr Arnold. We did ask for you to send across a claims form if there was any damage but as of yet we haven't received anything.
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews