Britannia Quickmove Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very impressive service Arrived on time and had everything pack in the lorry with in three hours All the men were careful with our belongings and very friendly We would highly recommend Britannia Quickmove Thank you all very much"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, your comments have been passed onto the removal guys
"Britannia were outstanding on my house move, Sandie was extremely helpful and even though I changed things around at the last minute they took it all in their stride to complete a hassle free move. The two guys who arrived to do the move did everything asked of them and more without hesitation. I would not hesitate to recommend Britannia and would definitely use them again."
"The guys were friendly, hardworking and very helpful."
"Our recent move went very smoothly, the removal team were very helpful and friendly, making the whole process a lot less stressful. Would recommend them to others."
"Friendly and efficient"
"Excellent service,the three guys who dealt with our move were polite, hardworking and very efficient."
"The Team (Peter (Manager), Shane, Glenn and Tom)) who helped with the move were unbelievably helpful, calm, cheerful and very accommodating. We hope very much that for our next phase of moving from storage to the new build will also include the same team so that with their knowledge of the packing - we might be able to repeat the process in reverse!! Thank you to all concerned."
"I was shocked by your lack of professionalism A dozen items, from a £2000 ornamental urn to a glass table top, were broken or badly damaged through careless packing and handling Having paid £10,000 for my move I rightfully expected more I would never recommend you to anyone"
"From our initial contact right through to the delivery the service has been fantastic. Steve and John who delivered our stuff early and unloaded in 30 degree heat were really nice, efficient and hard working. I would recommend Britannia to anyone who wanted to move their belongings with confidence"
"We didn’t receive all of the service that we were promised and as a result a lot of our things got dirty during the move . Our brand new super king mattress was not covered at any point and was covered in dust and large black marks. Our clothes were not put in to a box but instead carried around with them on the hanging rail and again collected a lot of dirt therefore had to be dry cleaned ( my partners expensive jacket ) along with some of my tops. When putting the bed back together they did not put the headboard on right which meant it had to be forced in and has split the wood slightly . The metal hanging on the back of my mirror was bent in half . I don’t feel like very much care was taken at all and even though the 2 men moving us meant well ( hence why we were to embarrassed to say anything at the time ,especially when presented with a form and they are stood right over you ) I felt that there was no care taken . The language one used was extremely inappropriate- please feel free to call me and I will go in to more depth about that one! And the constant cigarette breaks meant that it was an extremely stressful day for us . What should have been a simple quick move was certainly dragged out. If you would to discuss anything further please give me a call on 07768 261460"
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us today Mrs Lawson about your move and the issues you faced.

We are very sorry that your move wasn't up to our usual very high standard and we apologise for any inconvenience we have caused.

We hope that our gesture of paying to get your mattress cleaned has helped to resolve the matter.
"Excellent service from packing the whole house to removals to our new property. Friendly, efficient and took great care of our furniture and belongings. Lovely care package when moving in, so thoughtful and useful. Also very speedy collection of used packaging. Office staff are quick to help should you have any queries. We would definitely recommend this company and use them again."
"I'm very grateful to Britannia for working out a way of carrying out my house move at short notice and for the superb and friendly service they supplied"
"Britannia Quickmove have recently packed and moved into storage the contents of my home. Everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend them. First class service!"
"Fast and efficient service"
"Great service; very flexible on a short notice date change and the team of Packers were polite, careful with our goods and worked like Trojans"
"Very efficient and helpful. We liked the local element and they took good care of our things with useful advice on how to transport the more difficult items. Would definitely recommend"
"A really excellent removal service, we couldn’t have asked for a better team to help us. It was a really hot day but the guys just got on with it and did a fantastic job. They packed everything perfectly and not a thing was broken or misplaced. Thank-you so much."
"A fantastic company who supported my move even when I was thousands of miles away. Effective and caring about my house contents and so helpful In all of the details that stress you out when moving"
"The team at Britannia Quickmove couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. The whole process from quote to removal was completely stress free."
"arrived when agreed and were pleasant to deal with"
"The team worked really hard. Really treated our stuff as if it was their own."
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.56 based on 93 reviews