Britannia Quickmove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

Very impressive service Arrived on time and had everything pack in the lorry with in three hours All the men were careful with our belongings and very friendly We would highly recommend Britannia Quickmove Thank you all very much
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, your comments have been passed onto the removal guys
Excellent service from the two man team who moved us! Nothing was too much trouble, we were very impressed with the service we received.
Thank you Mrs Jefferies, We hope you are settled in your new home.
Ok but took longer than use to on previous house moves
Thank you for your review. As we considered your removal a prestige move due to the size of the house, we set out a 2 day move plan to ensure everything was moved efficiently but without compromising quality of service due to time restraints. The job was signed off by yourself with no complaints and was finished on the second day by 12.30. We are sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with the time the job was completed in - you can call us on 01249 813430 to discuss this at anytime.
Packed and unpacked without care, damages to lots of items and a wall in the house. Not clear on amount of space provided. Offers to help and take some other items and then tried to charge me for it.
Dear Mr Beeley, I am sorry to hear that you faced difficulties with your move. Unfortunately as your move was organised by an outside organisation and there was a volumetric limit and additional costs are levied from that organisation. In regards to the damages, please speak to our Liverpool department on 01512 367476.
Efficient and friendly team of removers. We have confidence in Britannia Quickmove.
That's fantastic to hear Mrs Baker! Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Both guys were very helpful and were willing to do what was required to move us to our rental property. They were friendly and respectful of our items.
That great feedback will be passed onto the removal guys, thank you for the review.
The team you sent were really professional they packed carefully and nothing got broken. They had serious challenges which they overcame and were an absolute delight to deal with.
Wow, what a review! Thank you Mr Mountstephen for letting us know. I have passed your kind words onto the team.
Massive under estimate, sent a truck to small.
Dear Mr Darby, Unfortunately due to this being a move outside of our area, another mover undertook a survey. As a result we didn't have the correct information to enable us to supply the right size vehicle. I believe we returned to your collection property to ensure that the job was completed to your satisfaction. Once again I am sorry to hear about the difficulties faced and upon reviewing this move we have undertaken a procedure review for moves outside of our area.
Britannia Quickmove are a very effient and professional moving company, they were on time and did every asked on them and more. Highly recommended.
Fantastic to hear, thank you Mr Spatcher for your kind words. We have passed this onto the team.
The guys were friendly, hardworking and very helpful.
We are so happy that your move went so well Mrs Cubitt, thank you for letting us know.
Our recent move went very smoothly, the removal team were very helpful and friendly, making the whole process a lot less stressful. Would recommend them to others.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review Ms Logan. We hope you are all settled into your new home now!
Friendly and efficient
Thank you so much for the review!
Y
The Team (Peter (Manager), Shane, Glenn and Tom)) who helped with the move were unbelievably helpful, calm, cheerful and very accommodating.

We hope very much that for our next phase of moving from storage to the new build will also include the same team so that with their knowledge of the packing - we might be able to repeat the process in reverse!!

Thank you to all concerned.
No problem at all! We are so happy that you had such great feedback about the team and we have passed this onto them.
I was shocked by your lack of professionalism
A dozen items, from a £2000 ornamental urn to a glass table top, were broken or badly damaged through careless packing and handling
Having paid £10,000 for my move I rightfully expected more
I would never recommend you to anyone
Hi Mrs Smith, I am sorry to hear this, unfortunately you chose to move on your house insurance. As such I believe you have spoken to our office and have come to an agreement to reimburse you for some of your loss. Once again please accept our apologies for the issues you have faced with your move.
From our initial contact right through to the delivery the service has been fantastic. Steve and John who delivered our stuff early and unloaded in 30 degree heat were really nice, efficient and hard working. I would recommend Britannia to anyone who wanted to move their belongings with confidence
Thank you Mr Tatman, its always more tricky on a hot day but our guys are always happy to rise to the challenge! We hope you are enjoying your new home!
We didn’t receive all of the service that we were promised and as a result a lot of our things got dirty during the move . Our brand new super king mattress was not covered at any point and was covered in dust and large black marks. Our clothes were not put in to a box but instead carried around with them on the hanging rail and again collected a lot of dirt therefore had to be dry cleaned ( my partners expensive jacket ) along with some of my tops.
When putting the bed back together they did not put the headboard on right which meant it had to be forced in and has split the wood slightly . The metal hanging on the back of my mirror was bent in half . I don’t feel like very much care was taken at all and even though the 2 men moving us meant well ( hence why we were to embarrassed to say anything at the time ,especially when presented with a form and they are stood right over you ) I felt that there was no care taken . The language one used was extremely inappropriate- please feel free to call me and I will go in to more depth about that one! And the constant cigarette breaks meant that it was an extremely stressful day for us . What should have been a simple quick move was certainly dragged out. If you would to discuss anything further please give me a call on 07768 261460
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us today Mrs Lawson about your move and the issues you faced.

We are very sorry that your move wasn't up to our usual very high standard and we apologise for any inconvenience we have caused.

We hope that our gesture of paying to get your mattress cleaned has helped to resolve the matter.
Excellent service from packing the whole house to removals to our new property. Friendly, efficient and took great care of our furniture and belongings.
Lovely care package when moving in, so thoughtful and useful. Also very speedy collection of used packaging. Office staff are quick to help should you have any queries.

We would definitely recommend this company and use them again.
Thank you Mrs Thompson, we really appreciate your kind review and complimentary words about our service!
I'm very grateful to Britannia for working out a way of carrying out my house move at short notice and for the superb and friendly service they supplied
We always try to accommodate even last minute requests where we can at Britannia Quickmove. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Britannia Quickmove have recently packed and moved into storage the contents of my home. Everything was dealt with efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend them. First class service!
A First Class Service, thank you very much for giving us this positive feedback.
Fast and efficient service
Thank you for the great review.
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.49 based on 100 reviews