Britannia Quickmove Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
"A swift operation by a bunch of friendly lads with no apparent damage to my belongings. More carpet protection would have helped (greasy black stuff left on carpet). Great work otherwise. Thank you."
"All the men involved in collecting and delivering our contents to Devon were very helpful and pleasant. Regarding our quotation, we originally paid for 2 day (1 collection , 1 delivery) move and because we stored our contents paid for a month storage charge. We were then charged another £1000 pounds for delivery over 2 days. We do not agree with this charge and believe it was excessive. Collection took 1 day and delivery took 1 day and we were charged for 3 working days. Because we dealt with different people when we phoned the office we felt confusion did occur."
Good Afternoon Mrs Ruffett
Thank you for taking the time to review Britannia Quickmove. I have looked into the charges for your move , there was a charge to load the contents of your house into store- That was done over 1 day, and then a few weeks later we took the contents out of store and delivered them to your new home- this took two days. The difference in cost is the miles that we travelled to your new home, it was roughly 180 miles more, which unfortunatley adds travel time/ fuel costs/hourly labour charges onto the days work, The quotation we emailed to you on 25th October does show these charges, I am happy to send this through to you again if you have mislaid your copy
"Pack up day and removal day first class."
Thank you for your kind review, hope you are settled in your new home
"Very impressive service Arrived on time and had everything pack in the lorry with in three hours All the men were careful with our belongings and very friendly We would highly recommend Britannia Quickmove Thank you all very much"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, your comments have been passed onto the removal guys
"The boys were great! Friendly, skilled, professional and dedicated to doing a good job."
"Very pleased with the way the company came out and gave me a quote. The removal men on the day were very friendly and efficient, they worked very hard and were very friendly which is what you need at such a stressful time."
"Britannia staff were very helpful over the period our furniture was in storage and both the removal from our old home and the delivery to our new build were carried out efficiently."
"A good service and considering the fact I was moving to a smaller property the amount of help (and furniture stacking) that was given was outstanding. Access was tight in the new house and the issues associated with that were simply sidestepped. Would definitely use again."
"Great service. The guys were friendly, amenable and professional. They did a fantastic job."
"The men were all very pleasant and helpful , they did a great job and I would recommend Britannia to anyone moving house."
"It went like clockwork with very helpful and patient removal team. Thank you"
"The team who helped us move my elderly mother were absolutely first class. They worked extremely well as a team, wrapped all our possessions up carefully and managed a tricky move very successfully indeed - all with a sense of humour and a positive frame of mind. They were entirely reliable and we felt extremely well supported. We would certainly recommend Britannia Quickmove to others for a first class, professional service."
"Can’t recommend Britannia Quickmove enough. Friendly, hard working and thoroughly professional. Would use them again in a heartbeat!"
"Very professional moving team - managed to move large & fragile furniture through narrow doorways and stairs without any breakages. Great job overall!"
"Excellent service, very professional move went like clockwork."
"We were very please with your service. Colin was very good at providing direction to the team which ensured all went smoothly. This is the second occasion we have used your company and have continued to receive good professional service. The team was very pleasent and helpful."
"Move done excellently. All went smoothly, quickly and to plan. Even returned to house and sought out that box that I'd inadvertently put my car keys and the house keys for sold house. So helpful and polite chaps! Only wish we could have someone collect empty boxes sooner but we moved across country so different depot."
Thank you so much for your kind words, we always pass these onto our lovely removal guys!
"The removal men worked very hard and showed attention to our concerns and requests. They completed our move in a friendly professional manner."
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words, I have let the guys know you appreciated them
"When I contracted with your organisation to move my possessions I presumed your would take steps to ensure they were not damaged in the process. I have already reported seeing a dining chair being allowed to fall from the top of a storage container all the way to the highway. This has ruined a perfect 6 piece dining suite. Subsequently on delivery to the new address we noted on the documentation that one of the 4 piece tall bookcases had been damaged, evidently where some had been dragged on the corners causing the veneer to be ripped off at various places and also various indentations on other parts. A single bed has been scuffed along on end as the whole of the bed end is scraped and scored. To your credit we have found no damage yet to the more delicate items glass and crockery. I was at pains to point out to your assessor and the hands on staff of the necessity to use skates for transporting my miller, the small castors were for me to adjust the position slightly as required in the workshop and were certainly not rated for transportation. These were all ruined; no great cost but certainly inconvenient. What steps will you be taking to inspect the damage and make recompense ? P W Dearman I can send you"
Good Morning Mr Dearman
Thank you for taking the trouble to complete our survey. I am so sorry that on this occasion, we have not completed your move to our normal high standards. I will certainly be speaking to the removal staff about your Miller. I understand that you have already made contact with our office and we are waiting for you to send images over to us, once we receive these, we can move the process forward. I believe you have my personal contact details and would welcome your correspondence.
Kind Regards
Sandie
Move Co-Ordinator
"Easy to work with. The vans arrived on time and the staff were helpful and hard working."
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.57 based on 37 reviews