Britannia Quickmove Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Telephone
"Excellent service, very professional move went like clockwork."
"We were very please with your service. Colin was very good at providing direction to the team which ensured all went smoothly. This is the second occasion we have used your company and have continued to receive good professional service. The team was very pleasent and helpful."
"Move done excellently. All went smoothly, quickly and to plan. Even returned to house and sought out that box that I'd inadvertently put my car keys and the house keys for sold house. So helpful and polite chaps! Only wish we could have someone collect empty boxes sooner but we moved across country so different depot."
Thank you so much for your kind words, we always pass these onto our lovely removal guys!
"The removal men worked very hard and showed attention to our concerns and requests. They completed our move in a friendly professional manner."
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words, I have let the guys know you appreciated them
"When I contracted with your organisation to move my possessions I presumed your would take steps to ensure they were not damaged in the process. I have already reported seeing a dining chair being allowed to fall from the top of a storage container all the way to the highway. This has ruined a perfect 6 piece dining suite. Subsequently on delivery to the new address we noted on the documentation that one of the 4 piece tall bookcases had been damaged, evidently where some had been dragged on the corners causing the veneer to be ripped off at various places and also various indentations on other parts. A single bed has been scuffed along on end as the whole of the bed end is scraped and scored. To your credit we have found no damage yet to the more delicate items glass and crockery. I was at pains to point out to your assessor and the hands on staff of the necessity to use skates for transporting my miller, the small castors were for me to adjust the position slightly as required in the workshop and were certainly not rated for transportation. These were all ruined; no great cost but certainly inconvenient. What steps will you be taking to inspect the damage and make recompense ? P W Dearman I can send you"
Good Morning Mr Dearman
Thank you for taking the trouble to complete our survey. I am so sorry that on this occasion, we have not completed your move to our normal high standards. I will certainly be speaking to the removal staff about your Miller. I understand that you have already made contact with our office and we are waiting for you to send images over to us, once we receive these, we can move the process forward. I believe you have my personal contact details and would welcome your correspondence.
Kind Regards
Sandie
Move Co-Ordinator
"Easy to work with. The vans arrived on time and the staff were helpful and hard working."
"Hard working and very friendly team."
"Very professional and helpful. Arrived on time and cleared old house quickly. On arrival at new destination ensured items carefully placed where we wanted. Would recommend to anyone considering moving."
"Very friendly guys on the day of the move doing a great job. The initial quote was a bit more difficult with poor communication despite coming over to assess the move."
"Excellent service as always"
"Britannia Quickmove's team from their office based coordinator to the men who carried out the removal were all very professional, helpful and considerate. Everything went entirely to plan and, based on our personal experience, we would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Patient, very thorough, helpful and considerate. Excellent service and would highly recommend"
"Recently moved home and used Britannia - Really impressed with everyone I dealt with. Starting from Jordan who cane round to my house to provide me with a quote. He was so polite, friendly and listened to all my requirements. Spoke with Peter, Ian on and off in between booking them and my removal date and they too were always polite, efficient and very professional. On moving day both the removal men -Lee and Sam were great too. They arrived promptly and made a start immediately. They made everything look so easy even though it was 30c !! Well done Britannia Removals I will definitely recommend you! 5 Stars Plus!! Thanks K"
"Really professional service. Both chaps worked tirelessly to get things in the truck ASAP and with care as well. Obviously Colin knows how to fit everything in really efficiently and the other chap was good humoured and worked well. I felt really bad for Colin being stuck in the m6 traffic for so long the next day and it turned a straightforward move into a pretty hellish one, but he remained positive and unloading took no time at all. I haven’t found one single damaged item yet and would thoroughly recommend Brittania to anyone. A great service!"
"Not worth the outlay or promise of a great service. No real care shown, picture frames scratched, dishwasher had very hard impact when being offloaded, ironing board broken, storage cube broken, items marked as fragile or very fragile crushed. Fortunately my Wife bubble wrapped everything very well to stop breakages. Wrong truck used as 18T truck was far too big for small roads, and I did say not to use a large truck but 2 smaller 7.5T ones. Overall hugely dissappointed as I only used you for your nationwide reputation and BAR status. Never again though."
Good Morning Mr Higbed
Thank you for taking the trouble to complete our survey, I was extremely disappointed to hear about your move. I have looked at the paperwork completed at the end of your move and you wrote 'The team did a great job' and didn't mention anything had been broken. We would of course contacted you straight away if we felt that you were let down by ourselves. You did take out our insurance, so we could have put a claim in for your broken items for you
Kind Regards
"Friendly, hard-working staff who worked well as a team."
"Colin and the team were excellent. Unfortunately they had a long wait on the day of the move as we didn’t get the keys to our new place until in the evening. They had been waiting outside our new place since 11.00am. They put our bed up and brought in the last boxes that were packed, so at least we could camp in for the night! They came the following day and emptied their van and put stuff in the correct rooms. They were just so good and everyone of the guys were cheerful and professional. Well done to them all."
"very good se rvice"
"Very efficient and friendly throughout with considerable skill and kindness."
"Quick efficient guys on the team. Very friendly and helpful."
Thank you for your kind review Mr Docherty