Britannia Quickmove Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove

Tell us how Britannia Quickmove made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very impressive service Arrived on time and had everything pack in the lorry with in three hours All the men were careful with our belongings and very friendly We would highly recommend Britannia Quickmove Thank you all very much"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, your comments have been passed onto the removal guys
"Fantastic service. The removers, Jim & Lee were polite, professional, and a joy to have in our new home."
"Excellent"
"All the removers used were cheerful, effective and good to have around."
"Superb, great service and very friendly and helpful people. The move went very smoothly."
Fantastic to hear Mr Reidijk. I will pass on the amazing feedback to the guys.
"All very good and very efficient - pleasant guys who were very amiable. Minor damage to a curtain pole (personally saw it drop out of back of truck) and a small parking cone I use to help guide into garage was not delivered (presumably still in back of truck). If the latter could be located and sent to me I would appreciate it. Yes, I would recommend Britannia."
Thank you for your review Mr Sprague, we are happy to hear that you would recommend Britannia. I believe you have been in communication with us already regarding the traffic cone and the curtain pole.
"Cannot recommend Britannia Quickmove enough. Fantastic packing and removal service!"
Thank you Ms Weston for giving us such a glowing review. I will pass on your feedback to the guys and I hope you are all settled in now.
"Courteous and efficient team, delivery a little haphazzard due to size of vans used"
Thank you for your review Mr Whimpenny, We are so happy that you have completed several moves with Britannia over the years. Please do email us about the van size if you would like to discuss any aspects of the delivery.
"Awesome!"
Thank you very much for reviewing Britannia Quickmove.
"The pre-sales service was good and the company did its best to meet our requirements despite several false starts (not Brittania's fault). However there was a general lack of care with regard to our possessions during the actual move (we suffered a number of breakages and damaged items). one of the main reasons for this wa that it was the lead driver's last day with the company and he appeared not to give a damn...just wanted to get home as soon as possible."
I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with certain aspects of your move Mr Arnold. We did ask for you to send across a claims form if there was any damage but as of yet we haven't received anything.
"Outstanding service, professional, helpful, friendly. They made a very stressful situation much easier and I cannot fault the customer service. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone thinking about moving."
Thank you for that glowing review Mrs Lennox. I am so happy to hear that the move went well and I will pass on all of your lovely feedback to the team.
"Excellent service from initial contact to final move. We could not have asked for a better service. Thank you all at Britannia. David and Samantha"
That's the service we always aim to provide! Thank you for taking the time to review us and enjoy your new home.
"The guys worked incredibly hard and it all happened to plan"
We hope you are settled in your new home! Thank you for the review.
"The whole experience from the very start was excellent. The removal men where all very helpful, careful and obliging in particular Keith. We would have no problem in recommending Britannia Quickmove in the future. Glenys & David Gilbert"
Fantastic to hear Mr Gilbert. I will pass on your lovely feedback to all the crew and in particular Keith. We appreciate you recommending us to other potential customers.
"very effective removals firm - did exactly what they said they would at the time they said - no complaints here"
I am so glad to hear that your move went well. I will pass on your great feedback to the team.
"Wonderful service from beginning to end. Especially on our moving day when we had to wait until 4.30 before we could get the keys to our new house,owing to the 02 and Barclays computer system being down. The men were so patient and waited with us during a very long day. But saying that they continued to stay cheerful and made it so much less stressful for us. And once we got the go ahead they moved everything in quickly and exactly where we wanted it. Can’t thank them enough for their hard work and friendly attitude."
Wow, what a lovely review and feedback for me to pass on to our team. We are so pleased to hear that we made your moving day a lot smoother despite difficult external circumstances. We hope you are settling in really well to your new home!
"Very pleased with the actual move but still waiting for empty boxes to be collected"
We are pleased to hear everything went well Mr Farmer. As for boxes, I believe one of my colleagues contacted you today to arrange a collection soon.
"The men that arrived did an absolute fantastic job."
We are so glad to hear that your move went well - I will pass on your great feedback to the crew!
"Communication was poor once the contract was agreed. Loading up was efficient but dreadful damage to front bank with lorry. Drove away without coming back to apologise. Left us to clear up the mess from the highway and main road drain in dark with no tools. Photos sent but they are reluctant to act without further evidence. Clearly don't accept customers word and investigate which is not what is expected from a national brand. Damage to an expensive table cover that should have been carefully rolled but was screwed up. Oil stain on expensive headboard. We were advised oil paintings would have special covers but were just wrapped in blankets. We had expected more as a better service was promised than actually delivered. On the positive side the crews worked exceptionally hard and were polite. Britannia need to have a better customer approach if they want better feedback. Disappointed."
I am sorry to read about the issues with your move, this is the first we have heard about the mark on the headboard and the damage to the table cover. I will ensure we send you a private email regarding this.

With regards to the covers on the oil paintings, you are correct that these should be wrapped and I’m very disappointed to hear that this hasn’t been done. I will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

I understand that last week you emailed about the grass verge and we requested further photos showing more of the street from a distance. These photos were requested as the ones supplied were very close up and we wanted to establish exactly what was needed so this could be rectified. This wasn’t by any means because we didn’t believe you – it was purely to help us resolve the issue more effectively.

None of the issues you have referred to were on the job sheet, so I am surprised to hear about some of the points you have raised today.

Once again, I’m sorry to hear that your move wasn’t up to your expectation.
"Exceedingly professional, on time & lovely, helpful & polite staff. A job done to the highest standards. Thank You. Couldn’t be more pleased"
That's so great to hear Mrs Lamplough! We hope you are settled in your new home and had a lovely Christmas.
"Despite my 22 steps down and adverse weather the team were marvellous, thank you so much and Happy Christmas to you all"
I hope you had a lovely Christmas Mrs Pounder. I will pass on your fantastic feedback to the team.
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.49 based on 59 reviews