Britannia Quickmove Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Read Britannia Quickmove  Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

Very impressive service Arrived on time and had everything pack in the lorry with in three hours All the men were careful with our belongings and very friendly We would highly recommend Britannia Quickmove Thank you all very much
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, your comments have been passed onto the removal guys
Like most moves mine became stressful and traumatic, Britannia stayed with the change of dates, delivered boxes and were encouraging throughout. The two men who packed up my home, Keith and Lee remained helpful and cheerful throughout. There were no breakages!
Excellent service. The removals guys were very polite, professional, diligent and trustworthy. Despite it being the hottest day of the year, they grafted hard and got everything done to a high standard with nothing damaged. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to a friend.
They sent a local company with no tools to dismantle furniture and wouldn't take the kids beds or trampoline
We are sorry to hear this feedback Mr Thain. I have just checked with your surveyor about the Trampoline and Beds. The dismantling of the furniture wasn't arranged on the survey, therefore we didn't factor this into your removal timeframe. We are sorry for any misunderstanding on this issue.

Britannia Quickmove is family run along with Phillips Removals and they are owned by the same management company. Both companies share resources to facilitate the requirements of all moves.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and we are sorry you weren't satisfied with our service on this occasion.
Absolutely no issues, great staff. Best move we have had yet.
Fantastic to hear Mr Palmer, We are so happy you were so pleased with your move!
Reliable. Friendly. Efficient.
Thank you for the wonderful review.
I was impressed by the speed taken to move us - 3 hours to pack, and 5 hours to move - but that speed came at a cost in terms of quality.

First, some packing materials were left outside at the house we were moving out of, which I had to dispose of. Also, some items were not in fact moved, and I had to move them myself after the moving team had left. Some boxes were carelessly packed with liquids spilling throughout the box. The team was also not aware that a bed needed dismantling, or a washing machine unplumbing, although these had been noted on the video survey, and so didn’t have any tools. I had to provide these.

I was also surprised that the team did not wear any form of PPE - neither masks nor gloves, nor any visible sanitising protocols in use - despite the fact that other removals companies are doing all of the above. Given that there were Britannia employees in and around our possessions and properties for two days, I thought this might have been a feature. Overall, though the service was quick and items were moved without incident, I was not impressed by the attention to detail. If I have to move again, I am unlikely to use Britannia or to recommend them.
Thank you for leaving us an honest review Mr Hamilton. We are happy to hear that our crew did an efficient job with the removal and that there was no damage to any items of furniture.

We’ve addressed the points as best we can to help explain the situation the points you raised we would like to explain a few things below:

In regards to PPE we follow all government guidelines for the industry we are in. Whilst we provide all crew members with Gloves, Masks and Hand Gel, we cannot force the use of them when they are carrying out their work. Due to the nature of the industry, it can be difficult as a crew member to wear gloves when handling heavy and delicate items, and a mask can obstruct easy breathing which can pose risk. We ask that all of our crew are sensible with social distance measures and ensuring that they’re being as safe as they can with all of our clients as we appreciate that we’re handling your personal effects in an unprecedented time.

So sorry that you experienced spilled liquids in the boxes that our crew packed. We have spoken to the member of staff who packed on the day and have arrange to them an additional refresh on packing training to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you for providing the tools for our guys to help dismantle your beds on the move. It is part of the crews’ responsibility to ensure that they have tools for the job as required, we have recently had a team meeting to make everyone aware the importance of having the correct equipment in order to carry out the dismantle and reassembly of furniture pieces.

With regards to the washing machine, usually we would not carry out the unplumbing unless this has been agreed in writing.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.
The two removals men were very helpful, polite and kept in touch with me throughout the day.
The only issue was at the time of booking where the money from my account went to Phillip's removals. When I queried this, I was told it was definitely Britannia moving me
When a Phillip's removal van appeared on the day of my move I was not happy, until the removal men explained the situation.
This must be an issue with other customers, so an explanation at the time of booking should be offered.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mrs Davis. We are happy to hear that you had a great removal day with our team.

Britannia and Phillips are both separate Removal Companies however they are owned by the same person and run from the same office. We are currently looking into the discrepancy on your bank statement to ensure that everything involving the paperwork of move's is as clear as possible.

We do have the same fleet of trucks for both Britannia and Phillips, whilst we always endeavour to match up the branding to the company you took out the move with, there is a possibility that some moves may have a truck with the other companies logo a. This is due to the fact it is integral we assign a correctly sized truck to each move. You will however always receive the service of the company you paid to do your move, we also explain to customers where applicable the link between both businesses to avoid confusion.

We trust this answers any queries and we thank you once again for moving with Phillips.
Having been left 'high and dry' by another removals firm, Britannia stepped in at very short notice = when we were subsequently held up by the Coronavirus Britannia were once again flexible enough to reschedule. They have been flexible and pragmatic throughout the process and we are very satisfied with the service. The actual team who moved us were hardworking, efficient and cheerful throughout.
Thank you for your review Mr Webster, we are so happy that in a difficult time we were able to make things a little easier for you and get the job done!
From our initial contact and the video assessment with Jordan we knew we had chosen well.
We could not fault the moving staff on the day. From the moment they arrived (Tom and Dave) they were helpful, very courteous and professional. Considering the extreme heat they worked in they still worked like Trojans when packing the lorry on the first day.
On the day of the move the temperature had increased further and the staff for that day Tom, JP and Shane were again really professional, helpful and made the move run like clockwork. They finished close to their predicted time, which was amazing.
Any breakages? Just a crack in a small photo frame, which we probably didn't pack well.
The last time we moved we did it ourselves. But, this was 30 years ago and a lot of furniture etc had been accumulated since then.
So we were apprehensive to say the least.
Tom, Dave, JP and Shane made sure we had no worries.
Overall, we couldn't thank them enough and would recommend Britannia Quickmove and the lads especially without reservation.
Thank you for your review Mr and Mrs Herring, we are so happy to hear that the move went so well and your feedback has been passed onto the removals team. We really appreciate the time you took to explain how the day went, as this gives future customers confidence in the service we deliver.

Enjoy your new home!
Excellent service from pricing survey through to packing, loading and delivery. The five guys who moved us, Dave, Colin, Lee, Tony and Oscar packed and loaded on the hottest days of the year so far with temperatures soaring into the 30’s but despite the heat they we’re incredibly careful, courteous, friendly and professional at all times. Cannot recommend the company and in particular the guys enough, lovely guys, great service.
Wow, thanks Mr Wetten, I've ensured we passed your feedback onto the team! Its lovely that you've taken the time to write us such a wonderful review.
Excellent service from the two man team who moved us! Nothing was too much trouble, we were very impressed with the service we received.
Thank you Mrs Jefferies, We hope you are settled in your new home.
Ok but took longer than use to on previous house moves
Thank you for your review. As we considered your removal a prestige move due to the size of the house, we set out a 2 day move plan to ensure everything was moved efficiently but without compromising quality of service due to time restraints. The job was signed off by yourself with no complaints and was finished on the second day by 12.30. We are sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with the time the job was completed in - you can call us on 01249 813430 to discuss this at anytime.
Packed and unpacked without care, damages to lots of items and a wall in the house. Not clear on amount of space provided. Offers to help and take some other items and then tried to charge me for it.
Dear Mr Beeley, I am sorry to hear that you faced difficulties with your move. Unfortunately as your move was organised by an outside organisation and there was a volumetric limit and additional costs are levied from that organisation. In regards to the damages, please speak to our Liverpool department on 01512 367476.
Efficient and friendly team of removers. We have confidence in Britannia Quickmove.
That's fantastic to hear Mrs Baker! Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
Both guys were very helpful and were willing to do what was required to move us to our rental property. They were friendly and respectful of our items.
That great feedback will be passed onto the removal guys, thank you for the review.
The team you sent were really professional they packed carefully and nothing got broken. They had serious challenges which they overcame and were an absolute delight to deal with.
Wow, what a review! Thank you Mr Mountstephen for letting us know. I have passed your kind words onto the team.
Massive under estimate, sent a truck to small.
Dear Mr Darby, Unfortunately due to this being a move outside of our area, another mover undertook a survey. As a result we didn't have the correct information to enable us to supply the right size vehicle. I believe we returned to your collection property to ensure that the job was completed to your satisfaction. Once again I am sorry to hear about the difficulties faced and upon reviewing this move we have undertaken a procedure review for moves outside of our area.
Britannia Quickmove are a very effient and professional moving company, they were on time and did every asked on them and more. Highly recommended.
Fantastic to hear, thank you Mr Spatcher for your kind words. We have passed this onto the team.
The guys were friendly, hardworking and very helpful.
We are so happy that your move went so well Mrs Cubitt, thank you for letting us know.
Our recent move went very smoothly, the removal team were very helpful and friendly, making the whole process a lot less stressful. Would recommend them to others.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review Ms Logan. We hope you are all settled into your new home now!
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.45 based on 110 reviews