Britannia Quickmove Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Britannia Quickmove
Telephone
"Patient, very thorough, helpful and considerate. Excellent service and would highly recommend"
"Recently moved home and used Britannia - Really impressed with everyone I dealt with. Starting from Jordan who cane round to my house to provide me with a quote. He was so polite, friendly and listened to all my requirements. Spoke with Peter, Ian on and off in between booking them and my removal date and they too were always polite, efficient and very professional. On moving day both the removal men -Lee and Sam were great too. They arrived promptly and made a start immediately. They made everything look so easy even though it was 30c !! Well done Britannia Removals I will definitely recommend you! 5 Stars Plus!! Thanks K"
"Really professional service. Both chaps worked tirelessly to get things in the truck ASAP and with care as well. Obviously Colin knows how to fit everything in really efficiently and the other chap was good humoured and worked well. I felt really bad for Colin being stuck in the m6 traffic for so long the next day and it turned a straightforward move into a pretty hellish one, but he remained positive and unloading took no time at all. I haven’t found one single damaged item yet and would thoroughly recommend Brittania to anyone. A great service!"
"Not worth the outlay or promise of a great service. No real care shown, picture frames scratched, dishwasher had very hard impact when being offloaded, ironing board broken, storage cube broken, items marked as fragile or very fragile crushed. Fortunately my Wife bubble wrapped everything very well to stop breakages. Wrong truck used as 18T truck was far too big for small roads, and I did say not to use a large truck but 2 smaller 7.5T ones. Overall hugely dissappointed as I only used you for your nationwide reputation and BAR status. Never again though."
Good Morning Mr Higbed
Thank you for taking the trouble to complete our survey, I was extremely disappointed to hear about your move. I have looked at the paperwork completed at the end of your move and you wrote 'The team did a great job' and didn't mention anything had been broken. We would of course contacted you straight away if we felt that you were let down by ourselves. You did take out our insurance, so we could have put a claim in for your broken items for you
Kind Regards
"Friendly, hard-working staff who worked well as a team."
"Colin and the team were excellent. Unfortunately they had a long wait on the day of the move as we didn’t get the keys to our new place until in the evening. They had been waiting outside our new place since 11.00am. They put our bed up and brought in the last boxes that were packed, so at least we could camp in for the night! They came the following day and emptied their van and put stuff in the correct rooms. They were just so good and everyone of the guys were cheerful and professional. Well done to them all."
"very good se rvice"
"Very efficient and friendly throughout with considerable skill and kindness."
"Quick efficient guys on the team. Very friendly and helpful."
Thank you for your kind review Mr Docherty
"We were initially a bit wary of using a removal company to help us with our move, but a very efficient and friendly bunch of lads filled us with confidence and now we don't know how we would have coped without them, they were just brilliant. We're hoping to be a while in our new place, but if we do move, we'll be straight back on to Britannia."
Thank you for your kind review, we are understandably proud of our lads and the fantastic job they do!
"Keith and Ross were very good during the removal process, very helpful and careful. They were slightly let down by a colleague that joined them later in the day to help move in who was very clumsy and careless. I was appreciative of the quick quote once requested but the lack of survey meant that the truck used wasn’t big enough to accommodate all of our belongings and another trip was necessary to collect our plants. Office staff very friendly and helpful, plenty of boxes and tape provided but no other packing materials (paper, bubble wrap etc) which I found quite stranger. Overall, happy with the job done and glad Keith was involved as he was a reassuring figure during the day."
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review, its always good to have the opportunity to improve our service levels, we will be reviewing our training.
"Really recommend Britannia Quickmove, they made my move hassle free, the crew were all very efficient and made a potential stressful day all bearable with good humor and good manners!"
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.50 based on 12 reviews