Britannia Quickmove Reviews

Based on 133 reviews
Read Britannia Quickmove Reviews

01249-813430

The Space Centre, 6, Porte Marsh Road,

Very impressive service Arrived on time and had everything pack in the lorry with in three hours All the men were careful with our belongings and very friendly We would highly recommend Britannia Quickmove Thank you all very much
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, your comments have been passed onto the removal guys
We were really pleased with the removal guys' work today. They worked so hard and were very professional and friendly and made the whole experience much easier than we had expected.
Excellent service. Was assured service would be professional and organised from the initial quotation visit. The removal team we had were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble. Our move was a large one and conducted over 3 days. JP and Lee became so much a part of the move to our new home, it feels strange that they are not still here!
This is the third time I’ve used Brittania Calne. As always, everything went smoothly and on time. Staff was professional, efficient and courteous. We will make sure to use u again for the next move . Thank you. Gianfranco Chicco
We were delighted with the service we received last Thursday. Andy, Joe and Joe made the move really straight forward for my Mum and they were so helpful. We really appreciate all the hard work they did to make the house more go smoothly!​ Thank you to them all!
We had a few issues with solicitors and whatnot, but the one shining star on moving day were the removal guys. Genuinely cannot speak highly enough of them. We didn't complete until nigh on four o'clock, but they were ready and waiting until we had the keys, and when we did, managed to unload really quickly. It was a stressful day, but they ensured that for the removal side of things, everything went really smoothly, which really helped us out.
Britannia provided quick to response to my enquiry for an expression of interest followed by an assessment visit to quantify the scope of the task. This was quickly followed by a competitive quote which I accepted. Britannia was able to accommodate the preferred date for uplifting my personal effects which were packed and transported very efficiently and without breakage. Unloading was equally quick and efficient by the same two hardworking crew members that did the uplift. They were friendly and willingly placed items in different rooms as requested. Overall Britannia did an excellent job of minimising the stress of my home move and I will happily recommend them as competent, professional removalists who take pride in their work.
We were a little stressed and had many things to do for our overseas move, at times we wondered how it would get done! The gentlemen who facilitated our move did a great job and we felt much better subsequently and were able to focus on other priorities.
The team were incredibly helpful and took a great deal of trouble to reduce the stress of moving out after 42 years in the same house. In particular, they took great care of the urn that held our son's ashes. Everything was unloaded into the rooms where we wanted it. Nothing was missing or broken. Even the newest member of the team, who had been with you for a few weeks, really took care of us.
We were so impressed with Joe and JP on moving day. We asked them to make an extra stop to pick up a fridge which they did quickly and with smiles on their faces 😀 We had our dog lurking around and they were great with her too. They were fast and professional and even got us moved in a day early! As we were moving 150 miles away there was a lot of driving to do. Joe and JP asked if we’d like to be in by the end of the day rather than waiting until the following morning which we did. They made everything easy and actually an enjoyable experience! My only regret is that I didn’t get a chance to give them their envelope of ‘beer money’ as a Thankyou. They left as quick as they’d unpacked. We would thoroughly recommend Britannia and would definitely use you again. Booking and planning the move was simple However, I intend on staying put for a while! A big Thankyou to Shannon who helped us with the planning. We even got a cheaper price than was quoted! Exceptional service all round 👍🏼 Big Thankyou Hannah & Andrew (& Maizey the dog)
The removal was very efficient and the people very supportive and friendly.
Britannia provided a friendly, helpful and very efficient service for my long-distance move. They completely took the stress out of my move.
everything went really well and Lee , Ben and JP were great Thank you so much Denise
I would like to thank Phillips/Britannia and especially Joe and JP, the Porters, for the removals Thursday/Friday of this week. Joe and JP were excellent throughout the load/unload, their hard work and care ensured that I am comfortably ensconced in my new home. They were fast, efficient and, most especially, careful with my belongings, everything is where I wanted it and they left my new home in a neat and tidy condition, I still have many boxes to unpack but when you move from a large 5 bed double garaged house to a small 3 bed with only a small shed it is not an easy task to leave them tidily but the 2 of them managed. In fact, I could not praise them high enough!
I can’t speak highly enough of Rich and the guys. They were professional and efficient but more importantly they were friendly, positive and treated my elderly parents with respect as well as being patient and kind. Nothing was too much trouble. A big thank you from all of us
We were very pleased with the Phillips team, their good humour (most important during a very stressful time for us!), professionalism and teamwork were spot on - we would certainly recommend/ use them again.
Just wanted to say the two guys who did our move were very efficient and did the job with such professionalism - I cant fault them at all. They are a credit to your company, and please pass on our thanks!
I can not recommend this company more highly. We have moved house eight times in the last fifteen years. Each time it has been the same stressful experience- so we just thought that was what moving house felt like. But this time was a COMPLETELY different experience. We booked Phillips in for this last move because they were one of the most reasonably priced. From the moment we contacted them they went above and beyond. The video survey was really simple and Shannon was really helpful and friendly. It turned out that they didn’t have availability on the day that we needed, and yet she still managed to make it work. The packing and moving was managed by Rich who is one of nicest and most efficient people. Nothing was too much effort. The whole process was genuinely stress free thanks to Rich and his team (who all individually introduced themselves and were so great with our children and dogs). We can not say a big enough Thankyou to the whole team at Philips… I’m hoping we don’t have to move again any time soon but if we do then we know who to call.
Britannia Quickmove conducted our house move efficiently and professionally from start to finish. The crew were well trained, careful, cheerful and communicated well throughout the move. I recommend this organisation without hesitation.
Super helpful, efficient and friendly service
Efficient, helpful and friendly staff. From booking the move to the actual packing and move itself they made it a less stressful experience all round. Would not hesitate to recommend. Thank you
Britannia Quickmove is rated 4.53 based on 133 reviews