The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
Read The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews
Great discreet service, got rid of the problem
Prompt service very pleasant staff. Able to ask questions keeping fingers crossed that problem is solved.
All good and reliable just that we have no notice of them coming! I think this has now been addressed. So we should receive an email hopefully with more than one hours notice.
Good prompt service when we had a squirrel problem in the loft. Three caught quickly and the problem solved.
I found the administration and Jasmine who came to inspect our premises very good and thorough.Would reccomend them.
Quick response, efficient and knowledgeable staff. Automatic appointment and reminder system needs work. I had reminders for appointments that I hadn't made and so many reminders to pay an invoice (the first a day after the invoice was sent) that I ignored all mail from that address.
nice people, job done
Professional and Excellent job done would recommend them to anyone
Good communication. Job done in tricky circumstances - wasp problem gone away. Timely.
We are satisfied with the cooperation with Bristol Pest Controller.
The employees are nice and competent.
Very prompt attention. Helpful information.
Excellent same day service after we identified a cheeky rodent in our kitchen. Very helpful and thorough investigation from Robert on each visit. I was satisfied that we had dealt with the problem by the end of the 3rd visit. Would definitely recommend and would use again (though hopefully we won’t need to!)
Good punctual professional service thankyou
Quick to come out & very helpful throughout
Robert was calm, thorough and efficient . I had confidence that he would sort the problem and he did. The reports he send each of the three weeks were useful and informative. Thank you.
Very good service and Mr Robert is very nice person Thank you very much
Really good service. They set up bait stations got rid of our rat problem in the garden. They were also happy to give advice.
Quick to respond, punctual, efficient, knowledgable and friendly.
Good communication & advice given
The operative arrived at the time of the appointment and reported his findings at the end of the visit.
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.95 based on 535 reviews