The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
Read The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews
A good job done
Always very professional and friendly. A good service I would recommend to any business.
Great service, prompt, informative and efficient.
Very professional thorough analysis of issues and a calm calculated response to the issues. Good follow up. Genuine problem solvers
Ian has been really good getting rid of the fleas in my two bedroom flat. He has also taught me about the fleas and let me know what both the chemicals will be doing. He has given me advice on what to do as well.
He has been really good.
Great guys, answering all questions and advising well. Checking were doing our part in future proofing too.

Very clean and tidy and respectful around our premises.
Rob was Very efficient and thorough and he had good knowledge which enabled him to explain our problem.
The communication and time keeping was excellent too.
I will definitely use this company again and recommend them. Thank you
Great service. Great communication. Great advice. Robert was just great.
Very good and efficient service, I would definitely recommend
Robert was very thorough and detailed and cared very much. Ask for him as another man came and he wasn’t as thorough in his reports.
Ian was very prompt and reliable on my 3 visits. Was quickly able to find the source of my problem. Action taken and no further issue with nice. Advice also given on prevention.
Jasmin was very friendly and professional. She sorted the problem quickly but efficiently and was very clear about what had happened and our next steps. Thank you!
Efficient, punctual and friendly service. Thanks guys
I am so relieved that I called in Bristol Pest Control to sort out my mice infestation in my home. I was actually suffering from severe anxiety after many mice sightings where it actually got to a point that I blamed myself and thought I had let my family down by maybe not keeping my house clean enough. I was reassured by Ian that it was not that and that this mice problem could happen to anyone. I felt at ease when Ian talked to me and really made me understand that I was not to blame. Mentally it really got to me and I was actually having nightmares and it got so bad that I at one point I was so anxious that it nearly tipped me over the edge seeing these mice run around my home. People are affected in different ways and I actually dreaded seeing mice if I woke up at night. My mice problem has all been sorted out now and Giles and the team have been brilliant and really helped me with my appointment times that were convenient for me. I would definately recommend Bristol Pest Control. They are very punctual and do a great job.
Visited by young lady called Jasmine to remove wasps from roof space behind guttering in front of terraced house. She couldn’t access from inside loft so had to used poles from garden to carry out procedure. It was pouring with rain but she completed the job successfully. She was friendly and professional and I would recommend the company without hesitation.
Great team! Met three different technicians over the few weeks the rodent problem was being dealt with. All really helpful, knowledgeable and most importantly reassuring. Would highly recommend.
Danny was very professional and friendly. He completed the job swiftly but carefully and was very clear about the actions he had taken. I would happily recommend him to other customers.
Very happy with the work carried out. Jasmine and Daniel were very professional and helpful.
Responded to a call really late and had an appointment the next day! Since then been very helpful and explaining everything they’re doing and what they’re finding and going above and beyond to get more info! Would highly recommend.
I received a visit very promptly and the service was very friendly and reassuring
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.95 based on 535 reviews