The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
"Really helpful advice from Gilles."
"Very friendly and knowledgeable. We have every confidence in him. Also his van does not advertise his services so it is all very discreet."
Melanie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent honest service from Ian"
"Excellent service"
Paula Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, friendly and a great job done"
Mark Mazza
"Excellent service"
"Used this company for the third time (over a few years) and have always been so impressed with how quickly they respond for the initial visit and how well they follow up. They are extremely polite and professional and get the job that needs to be done- done!"
Mike McGran
Verified Buyer
"Great result, after only 3 visits to our property we are now pest free. Excellent communication throughout and the guys turned up on time on each visit and kept us informed of everything they were doing and why. If needed would definitely use again or recommend."
"Arrived next day after initial call. Explained everything. Solve the problem."
"Ian was very helpful and polite each time he came to visit. He also made us feel at ease about everything."
Sean Russell
Verified Buyer
"Rob was very professional, personable and knowledgeable and was clearly focused on getting the job done well. Whether or not he managed to solve the problem remains to be seen, since only time will tell, but the commitment to do so was unquestionable."
Ian Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, thorough and courteous. All actions were clearly explained and we fully understood the nature of our problem. Would recommend this company to anyone who issues with pests."
Emily London
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time - really knowledgeable, quick and efficient! Appointments easy to book and rearrange - very flexible staff. Company is very professional. Would 10/10 recommend!"
Thanks for this Emily thats good to know as we always aim to please, glad you feel at ease with the booking system, booking an appointment should not be a chore or a laboured task. So happy with 10/10 you gave us!!!
Ash Bonynge-Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Great value Professional, friendly, informative and reliable technician; Ian Dealt with our issue swiftly, efficiently and discretely. Would recommend and will use again!"
Georgina Harty
Verified Buyer
"Good communication & advice given"
"Very efficient and responsive. Provided a quick turnaround for the job and were extremely friendly and helpful with all aspects. Would highly recommend."
"Ian made me more comfortable with the situation as I have a phobia of rats. He made me more relaxed in my own home. I could tell Ian was very knowledgeable with this type of job and I would recommended to anyone"
Amelia Dowle
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic great of highly recommended"
Scott Carther
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from me texting at 6am and receiving a reply within half hour to getting a very helpful on time operative that evening. Also very reasonable."
"The Bristol Pest Controller made me happy because he was so thorough,very pleasant and put my mind at rest. I have been able to enjoy a good night's sleep since knowing that my bed was clear of any unwanted visitors. ( bed bugs )."
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.95 based on 83 reviews