The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
"The operative arrived at the time of the appointment and reported his findings at the end of the visit."
Aaron Ames
Verified Buyer
"Punctual, friendly, explains all reasoning and works needed."
"Rob delivered an extremely professional, effective and friendly service. Communication - including reminder text messages and emails, and a written report following each visit were excellent. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
Aly Hussain
"Top service"
Mohammad Ibrihim
Verified Buyer
"Great service, always on time and really thorough. Always providing detailed updates so we know exactly what is going on with anything pest related."
"Brilliant service, came out the same day. Rob was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. Would absolutely recommend."
Sandor Marton
Verified Buyer
"Good service, good company"
"it's too early to tell how effective the visit was as it was only yesterday, but there is one dead rat in the garden"
Gaia Meucci
Verified Buyer
"We were be pleased with the service. They were very professional and effective, we saw some improvements from the very first visit. I would definitely recommend them."
Alex Bryant
Verified Buyer
"Giles, Rob and Rob were extremely helpful and efficient at getting to the bottom of our long ongoing pest issue. Going above and beyond any service we have received from other agencies. Would absolutely recommend to any one suffering with pests!"
Sukh Singh
Verified Buyer
"Nice friendly helpful team which helps me look after my business which is the most important thing"
"Really put us at our ease. very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and concerns, we like the fact we have a reminder email that someone is coming out to visit, also that the company vehicle is very discreet! the two guys Reeve and Rob were really nice and very professional, many thanks"
"Excellent friendly service and would high recommend to anyone. The service was quick and unlike others with a one cost spread of two follow up visits."
Orquidea Wilkes-Ciudad
Verified Buyer
"Giles is one of a kind. Couldn’t have asked for a nicer or more efficient chap if I tried. Would 100% recommend to all."
"He was friendly, calm and explained the whole process before the actual job."
Becky Demery
Verified Buyer
"Robert was professional, helpful and empathetic right from the start, and did everything he possibly could to resolve my vermin issue. Realising you have rats in the house is a really unpleasant experience and Robert really understood, communicated well (to my texts, often in his evening!), and he was extremely thorough and explained everything really clearly so I knew everything possible was being done. When he removed the floor of the upstairs flat to only find another floor underneath that the rats had chewed through, Robert didn’t give up but stayed late making sure he’s done as good a job as possible. He did find the nest and a rat, and we’re hoping it’s solved our issue, but even if it hasn’t Robert couldn’t have been more helpful. I will recommend this company to anyone who is unlucky enough to have an issue with pests, thanks so much Robert!"
Joseph Sterling
Verified Buyer
"Giles responded very quickly to our request to investigate a Rat infestation at one of our properties."
Alex Fraser
Verified Buyer
"Ian was extremely friendly and helpful at every visit. He answered all questions that I had very thoroughly and took time to explain what he was doing. He was considerate of my daughter throughout the process and eased my concerns. Thank you."
"Excellent service from the guys at the Bristol Pest Controller I would highly recommend them."
David Wiltshire
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Giles and Rob and have now instructed them on all future properties during the property development stage."
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.94 based on 53 reviews