The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
"An excellent service, the guy was knowledgable, polite and very efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend your company to others."
"Prompt, polite, and reassuring service for what is a worrying problem. Sound and professional advice on preventing further visits from our rodent neighbours. I would thoroughly recommend Bristol Pest Controller to sort your pest problem."
"Phone them at 2pm ,they came within a hour . The bloke was awesome and he did a awesome job . The wasp nest has gone ,happy days I can now sit in my garden without being stung 👍 Good job ,thank you so much I will defo use you guys again ."
"Excellent service nice to meet Ian"
"Rob was very kind and helpful in my property I would recommend the service to anyone"
"Very professional and calm approach that gives you confidence in the job they are doing Rob was excellent and explained everything he was doing etc Highly recommend this company And a big wasp nest has been sorted 5* all the way"
"Rob was such a helpful friendly and knowledgeable chap. Thanks Carol Ann"
"I have used this company twice in the last two months with two separate properties. They are extremely efficient with excellent communication, explaining each step of the process as it proceeds."
"I had both Rob worked for me, they are brilliant, very efficient!"
"They came, they conquered"
"Outstanding service"
"Very fast thorough job, Friendly man - answered any questions or queries we had to put our mind at ease."
"Robert was calm, thorough and efficient . I had confidence that he would sort the problem and he did. The reports he send each of the three weeks were useful and informative. Thank you."
"Fantastic service. Very fair prices. The team are always on hand to help and answer questions. Would highly recommend."
"Friendly efficient and knowledgeable technician."
"Very helpful advice and thorough treatment of our infestation of rats. Punctual, polite and we were very glad to make use of this service! Thank you."
"Ian was fantastic, as was Rob who came once. They were thorough, helpful and extremely knowledgable about everything. We would def recommend. Thanks very much for helping our situation."
"Great help. Good communication and informed me of all rick"
"The Service from the first telephone call to the job completion was first rate.I was kept informed of times,dates & costs & what would happen during the removal of the insects.So very well done"
"Fast, efficacious and friendly service"
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.96 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!