The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
Read The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews
excellent service. polite and very efficient.
Very good service, professional Definitely recommend...
Excellent service, very helpful and it was easy to organise. Ian was very courteous and efficient. Thank you
Excellent service and great communication
Only just started the contract but so far so good. Professional dealings with setting everything up.
We have used The Bristol Pest Controller for over a year now. Our staff always complement us as to how professional and courteous they are and the work is to a very high standard I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone
We’ve had a problem with rats on and off for some years now. Ian arrived at the date and time arranged and was professional knowledgeable, patient and thorough. He explained to us what he needed to do and got on with it. He did the job well and gave us some good advice on his last visit. I can recommend this company unreservedly.
He was a great guy, arrived on time, and dealt with the wasps nest - no problems, very pleased.
A good job done
Always very professional and friendly. A good service I would recommend to any business.
Great service, prompt, informative and efficient.
Very professional thorough analysis of issues and a calm calculated response to the issues. Good follow up. Genuine problem solvers
Ian has been really good getting rid of the fleas in my two bedroom flat. He has also taught me about the fleas and let me know what both the chemicals will be doing. He has given me advice on what to do as well. He has been really good.
Great guys, answering all questions and advising well. Checking were doing our part in future proofing too. Very clean and tidy and respectful around our premises.
Rob was Very efficient and thorough and he had good knowledge which enabled him to explain our problem. The communication and time keeping was excellent too. I will definitely use this company again and recommend them. Thank you
Great service. Great communication. Great advice. Robert was just great.
Very good and efficient service, I would definitely recommend
Robert was very thorough and detailed and cared very much. Ask for him as another man came and he wasn’t as thorough in his reports.
Ian was very prompt and reliable on my 3 visits. Was quickly able to find the source of my problem. Action taken and no further issue with nice. Advice also given on prevention.
Jasmin was very friendly and professional. She sorted the problem quickly but efficiently and was very clear about what had happened and our next steps. Thank you!
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.95 based on 483 reviews