The Bristol Pest Controller Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Bristol Pest Controller
"Really responsive when I called. Rob who then came out has been really helpful, professional and very reassuring! Would definitely recommend"
"Received very helpful and comprehensive advice from Rob about managing the rat population in our garden. We are taking the recommended steps and now we can contact the company again for further help if things remain a problem."
"Great Service and great people"
"Great service, on time and very thorough. Plus great recommendations on prevention."
"Ian was brilliant - sorted out my mouse problem without hesitation. Found one, all gone... excellent, speedy service. Would recommend! And hopefully won’t have to call you guys back any time soon! Thanks for the reassurance and putting my mind at ease."
"Prompt constructive advice and instructions, got on with the job neatly and effectively even though we weren't there. Courteous and responsive. Very pleased indeed."
"Quick response, efficient and knowledgeable staff. Automatic appointment and reminder system needs work. I had reminders for appointments that I hadn't made and so many reminders to pay an invoice (the first a day after the invoice was sent) that I ignored all mail from that address."
"Really helpful and knowledgeable people. We appreciated their help and would recommend them highly"
"First class service from Ian - thank you."
"Really happy with the way that Ian and other staff dealt with this . could not have been more efficient."
"“I was debating whether to try and tackle the rat issue myself, or call in professionals. The council’s waiting list was too long. The value for money is worth going with these guys. The service is excellent and dealing with such matters is so worth hiring professionals for, rather than trying to do it yourself. If it we left with us, we might have put some poison and some traps and hoped for the best. However, Rob was brilliant. He was able to establish routes in/out of our property used by the rats. Then began tracking them, before finally eliminating them and blocking the entrances, thus securing our home. We felt violated by the rats and our home almost taken from us. Rob saved the day and we now have our house back. Thanks Rob”."
"I have been incredibly impressed with Bristol Pest Controller. They have been very supportive through a rather stressful time. They have been incredibly thorough through all 3 visits and made me feel at ease. I would recommend them to anyone who is having a pest problem. Thank you very much"
"Ian was fantastic, problem has been solved very happy customer"
"Professional from start to finish. Knowledgeable and friendly staff who answered all questions. Couldn’t recommend highly enough."
"Quick and efficient when dealing with our mouse problem. Would be nice to have humane options but our issue was eradicated."
"Thorough and great to deal with. Thanks!"
"Very happy with the excellent, helpful and professional service. The company were very quick to come and visit, and were very reasonably priced. We have seen no evidence of the pests since the very first visit! Thanks for your help."
"Excellent service and great attention to solving the problem. Also great advice for the future. Would recommend Bristol Pest Control."
"Very friendly efficient service. The photographs and reminder texts are really useful."
"Called late at night on a Saturday and call returned within minutes and visit arranged for next day. Prompt service and friendly staff. Will use again"
The Bristol Pest Controller is rated 4.95 based on 350 reviews