Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Reviews

Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Jennie
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
Jordanna Kissoon-Carr
I completed a microdermabrasion course with Fran recently and really enjoyed it! The learning manual which was sent before the course was so informative. On the day, me and one other student learnt microdermabrasion which was fab. Fran was clear, encouraged questions and easy to chat to. Aside from this, Fran has been on hand ever since the course to help with anything I've needed, including choosing the right products. She is a fab teacher ❤ and has never once made me feel like
I was asking too many questions.
I would not hesitate to do another course with this company.
I attended the full nail technician course with Lucy and Tracy and I can honestly say it was the best training experience I have ever had. From the moment I walked in I was made to feel welcome and at home by all the staff and it was completely Covid-19 safe throughout!
Both lucy and Tracy were incredibly friendly, warming and funny, I felt totally comfortable and at ease.
Tracy and lucy have tons of knowledge and experience, very professional and they really care about your progress and success. I felt I could ask loads of questions and get their honest feedback.
Bristol nail and beauty school has great communication, from the moment I booked I was kept up to date on changes and I was able to email and ask questions before attending.
If you are someone like me who can be anxious of new things and meeting new people I can promise you, you will have the most amazing time and you will meet some very lovely people.
Cannot recommend enough!!
Kayleigh
X
I've done a few courses with this training school
russian lashes with donna
luxury manicure and pedicure with lucy
full nail tech with Tracey
gotta say absolutely amazing ladies so kind and friendly, the way they train you is outstanding! one to one and as a group each person gets that one to one care.
I love the fact that your never made to feel that your wrong in your work, if you go wrong that's fine as you have that 24 hr 7 days a week care from the trainers, even abbie and fran are amazing from being on the other side of the phone if you have any questions they are more than happy to help!
today is my last day on the full nail tech course with tracey and I dont want it to come to an end! I just constantly want to stay in the beauty school due to how warm and comfortable I feel and how relaxing it is! I'm with a great group of girls to who are also training and will now be forever friends, such a lovely clean and warm environment with your trainers 10/10 for me, love this place and will never go anywhere else to do any other training again!!!
bristol nail and beauty school thankyou! with out what you do and how you do things I wouldnt be where I am now xx
After completing a full nail technician course at Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School, I am thoroughly pleased with the service they provided. My two tutors Lucy & Tracy were absolutely amazing. They provided outstanding training and support throughout the course, which has left me confident and prepared to enter the nail & beauty industry. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and kindness over the past week. If you’re looking to go on a course I could not recommend these girls enough. They also offer so many other different courses within the industry. Great value for money!
Luxurious experience
Beautiful results
Experienced stylists
Amazing results
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 27th January 2021 Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 27th January 2021
I did the nail technician course this week with Lucy and Tracey, the whole week was wonderful and they both taught me so much! I have never done nails before and I have left feeling confident and with lots of skills. Both Lucy and Tracey paid attention to each student and made sure all of us felt confident in what we were doing. The atmosphere of the beauty school was comforting and it feels like a little family in there! I can’t thank Lucy and Tracey enough for what they taught me this week ❤️ I will definitely be recommending to others and will be looking to do more courses in the future
I completed the classic lash extension course at the training school. The email I received said the course was to start at 9am so I arrived at 8.45am. The shutters were down just past 9am so I thought there was a mistake and that the course would begin at 9.30 instead? The shutters finally came up at 9.45am! Straight away I felt so awkward as I was met by the teacher who I had to prove the timings from the email I had received. I then had to wait on my own for the other student who was taking the course. When we finally began there was no introduction or getting to know the other student. We had to sit and listen to the teacher basically read the manual that was sent as well as her experience in the industry. It wasn’t till we started to practice on the dummy heads that I started to learn something. When we finally got round to practicing on one another I found the lesson really enjoyable and useful. I think the course would be so much better if it was more practical based as I had already read and completed the worksheets in the manual beforehand which were completely dismissed at the end(I.e didn’t need to do them!) I’m really shocked no one has called me back from leaving a message on the answer phone whilst waiting outside for so long. It has hindered me from completing another course at the school.
Hi Jodie,

First of all we would like to sincerely apologise for the wrong timings being given to you for this course. We don't generally run this course on a Friday (we did this to be more accommodating for another student as she couldn't have Thursdays off). Our normal Classic Lash Extensions course runs 9-3, so I believe this is why you were sent the wrong times. This is not an excuse but we just wanted to start by explaining how this may have happened. Secondly, our receptionist called in sick that very morning so it was very unfortunate that there was no one there to greet you or to let you in to the building to wait, again, we sincerely apologise for this. As for not being called back, we were under the impression that apart from the issue with the start time, that you really enjoyed the course and we noticed on your social media page that you were offering Classic Lashes following your course so we assumed that all was well, which again we apologise for if not the case. We offer a free half day course to all our students following their training, so please feel free to utilise this and come back for a free refresher, no theory we promise :). On the topic of theory, all of our courses follow the same structure and we think it is absolutely crucial to run through the manuals and health and safety etc throughout the day as some students are not as prepared as you and often attend without reading it at all. As a training academy it is our duty to ensure students are given the right knowledge and tools before starting the practical element of the course. Your tutor Ashleigh advised that she ran through this whilst you were practising on the mannequins, to make sure you had plenty of practise before performing the treatment on each other. The "Test your knowledge" section of the manual is for students to complete at their own leisure and we don't always ask for students to hand this in, especially as the other student on your course hadn't completed hers, Ashleigh felt it was unfair to put her under pressure to complete this before leaving. Our course content and layout is clearly explained on our website, and the manuals are sent beforehand so students can prepare for the course beforehand if they so wish. It is amazing that you read through and answered the questions before attending, hopefully you feel as confident with the theory as you do with the practical side of the treatment.

We really hope you you consider us in the future for your training needs, but if not we completely understand and we wish you luck in your beauty journey xx
I did the Full Nail Tech course and E-Filing with Lucy and Tracy. They’re both such amazing teachers! All the girls at the salon made me feel so at ease, they’re all lovely! Learnt so much in such a short amount of time... will definitely be coming back for other courses soon, I loved the whole experience. Thank you!!!❤️
I was here a few weeks ago for the full nail tech course. I can honestly say it was amazing the tutors were brilliant and so in depth, everyone was lovely and made me feel so welcome. I would highly recommend this training school and will definitely be back in the future for some beauty courses. Loved it! X
I recently attended the e-file training and it was brilliant! Very knowledgeable educator who was happy to answer any & every question. The studio is beautiful and has such a nice relaxed atmosphere! Would highly recommend xx
Everyone at the training school is so lovely and welcoming. They really take the time to help you learnt the techniques and skills, always patient and supportive. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for future training as these guys are the best!
I have been to two training courses with Bristol Nail and Beauty and I cannot recommend them enough. Both times, every person I’ve met has been professional and helpful. Everyone is really down to earth and makes you feel welcome, instantly putting any nerves at ease. I will definitely be booking more courses in the future.
Attended the hair extension course, went in with 0 confidence and by day 2 I was like a completely different person with my confidence! Shannon was very patient with me and gave me the confidence boost I needed! Amazing course and a fantastic training school x
Absolutely brilliant! I was a complete beginner and have learnt so much! I can't thank all the girls enough for starting me off in a new career that I know I'm going to love💖
Brilliant training. Lovely staff and tutors, very friendly and professional. Low numbers in teaching classes ensures every detail is covered thoroughly. Great value for money as well.
I had the best day yesterday training with Tracey. I learnt everything I needed to know and it was all very relaxed! We had a laugh and learnt allot. I’ll be back. Thankyou
I completed the full nail course + efiling here. The teachers were lovely and super supportive throughout. Felt comfortable and well informed throughout. Definitely prepared me to go pro! Thank you again to Bristol Nail and Beauty School!
Lovely clean environment very friendly people and very much enjoyable
I attended yesterday for the Gel manicure/pedicure course and I can honestly say it was one of the best days ever , Lucy was so lovely and so supportive and you could see she wanted us all to leave feeling confident and happy to go out on our own as nail technicians and I couldn’t have wished for a better tutor as I feel so ready now to do on clients. I can’t wait to be back to see Lucy, lottie and everyone there. In the new year . Totally recommend .
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 12th November 2020
I completed the training for lash lift and tint course. I honestly cannot recommend this training school enough, the day was brilliant with pretty much one to one training which was not only so informative but really personal.I’ve left feeling so confident in performing treatments and setting up my little business. I will definitely be booking with these lovely ladies again to extend my treatment list. Thank you so much Abbie!! Xx
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School 5 star review on 11th November 2020
Very professional and a lovely team of ladies. I felt very welcome and comfortable and am delighted to say I’m going back for another training course.
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School is rated 4.97 based on 70 reviews