Brilliant Britannia, The City Of Brighton And Hove Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Britannia, The City Of Brighton And Hove

39 North St, Brighton BN1 1AB, UK

Tell us how Brilliant Britannia, The City Of Brighton And Hove made you happy

"I purchased a travel backpack/carry bag for a flight to Hong Kong (I was going to get married). I needed a bag for cabing luggage, after several places I came across Brilliant Britannia in North Street Brighton, they had the bad perfect for my needs. So I purchased on at £23. Used it right away to get used to it and how it felt on my back etc. And I admit it was fine. But after 3 weeks the strapping on the back which holds the backpack together came apart. During this period I had mislaid or lost the reciept, but as I only wanted a replacement I was ok (under the law they have to replace within 30days or refund if you have the reciept). I went asked for a replacement and was told "NO" "No reciept no replacement." I went home and spoke with Trading Standards who confirmed my rights. I went back and recieved the same response and shouting from the owner. He then shouted at me to leave the store, I did and stood outside he then cold the city security people. They told me to move on I declined and explained everything. Long story short the owner sells faulty goods and refuses to act within the law. So stay clear of Brilliant Britannia North Street Brighton Sussex."
Brilliant Britannia, The City Of Brighton And Hove is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews